Will all those using Xandrox15-Plus identify yourselves!

ps1freak

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not on Dr.Lee's formula, but I am using the MOPC version.

I didn't make the switch completely, still using foam in the morning and 15% minoxidil at night.

It's been two weeks and nothing so far, which is what I expected. I'll let you guys know the progress, if results are good, this is cheaper than dr.lee's.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I totally stopped Xandrox15+ 3 days ago. This thing is just greasy as f*** and too strong for me.. I tried 2 bottles.. this is it.. Just shedding shedding and shedding..and recession.. I am only still using Copper peptides( Cp Serum)after shower which leave my hair looking normal. Probably going to jump on Minoxidil sulfate by Sinere.. the Nanominox-MS...will see... How greasy is this one? I don't get the point of putting greasy sh*t on our heads when we trying to kill dht and sebum which suffocate them to grow..

ps1freak

Established Member
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
where did you get it from?
http://www.mopclabs.com/

their website isn't very impressive, but the product came fast (3-4 days) and so far has been great.

its been 2 weeks, far too early to see any benefit. ive responded well to foam in the past, and im still doing foam in the morning.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
KielMcK said:
Hmmmm... alright I took some pics. And really examining you can't see the hairs growing on my side burns on the pics. I have all these small hairs though that were not there before that are growing and touching my sideburns : ( I just hope they stay as small as they are. I guess it doesn't matter all that much but I do not want to look like cornelius from planet of the apes.

So I just hopped out of the shower and blow dried my hair and here is how my hair has been looking lately. I have quite a bit of regrowth where my receding hairline was and the density and quality of my hair has improved greatly. I am really looking forward to the next few months and seeing how much hair is going to continue to grow :freaked2:

HairJan2009004.jpg

HairJan2009006.jpg

I am not gay, but f*****g hell, what a good looking guy.

G

Hi all,

December 9 is my 8-month mark on X15% plus. i had been using 2.5mL twice a day and i'm thinking that azelaic acid may have caused severe irritation. it is definitely damn sticky and to be honest i havent been 'replacing' ordinary minoxidil, just substituting it occassionally for a zap of the stronger stuff TBH.

The irritation has gotten significantly worse since then (or maybe i'm just noticing it more now, but it was already bad). The worst thing is that this irritation causes me shedding that hasn't stopped.I find 30 hair while having bath.

anyway, at this point i can confidently say that this is the worst irritation and shed i've ever had so the X15+ is very clearly (imo) the cause of it. whether it is a sign of good things to come or whether i just accelerated loss that will never return, i can't say.

I know guys say to at least shouldnt try it unless you're not going to give it a good 6 months of regular usage so that you can give it a proper evaluation.. As for effectiveness, I've always felt that even though the % of minoxidil was higher, they weren't absorbed as well and didn't really work THAT much better.

I bought five bottles of X15% plus but I think I might just sell them on ebay. They are unopened. I'm gonna finish off the bottle I have and I think I'm gonna switch to back to rogaine foam.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that dude. Gotta say the feedback on Xandrox ain't the best, although Kiel's results were impressive, he was taking other things.

I like the sound of sinere's nanominox, too skint to change over from kirklands at the moment though.

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
Monty:

How do you apply this Xandrox 15 and do you rub it in until its gone or do you just basically apply it and let it absorb on its own?

Thanks

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
I would like to add as well that Kiel is a persistent mofo. He did use this stuff for 18 months to get the results he got!!!!!!!

He started to get positive results after 3 months...I tried! I lost the fight.. Azelaic Acid is not for everyone.. this thing is sticky as hell also. I bought 2 bottle of Nanominox instead from Sinere..still waiting.

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Any updates!

From my point of view last year I was bald. This year I am receeded. For the last 8 months all I have used on an off is xandrox 15 + and xandrox 15 alternatively or mixed 2 ml daily. Maybe I will never get my temples back they have been receeding faster than the Frech for over a decade now.

Any advice? Im 32. Should I just take the plunge and get the temples transplanted. Pray to God that my regimen continues to maintain or ideally continue to regrow.

I know it sounds pathetic as I am only a norwood 2.5 but I have a massive head, it draws attention to it badly.

Cheers guys :)

Im about the same norwood. My current regimen has slowed my hairloss down. I too felt uncomfortable with my hairline. I grow my hair out a couple of inches and i can hide the recession quite well. No one notices that my temples have gone back this way, but they did when i buzzed my head in the past. You should try this.

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Cant. Heads too oddly shaped!

thats my one major hate hair is awesome for giving your head good definition in the fact it can make you look alot less like an alien.

In my case im 32 and my head has shrunk its like someones chopped it off lol so for my frontal hair loss makes me look even more like an alien !

I too have been thinking of just getting a hair transplant for the sides/front so I can at least look normal, but that scar at the back of the head I dunno if I can handle that.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
dont know if I mentioned it in this thread or another but check out the profile shots on Hasson Wong's website of patient 93. That IMO is the most effective cosmetically changing hair transplant I have ever seen.

f*** hair transplant.

yvakin

Banned
Reaction score
Got my first bottle of Xandrox15-Plus today. :punk: :punk:Waiting for my new hair :notworthy

amsch

Reaction score

Petchsky

Reaction score
The H/T for patient 93 looks good, but his head is fatter if the after photo...looks like he put some weight on. His head ain't that big though. Seriously Monty, posts some pics of your supposedly Frankenstein like head, I bet it's not that bad...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
The H/T for patient 93 looks good, but his head is fatter if the after photo...looks like he put some weight on. His head ain't that big though. Seriously Monty, posts some pics of your supposedly Frankenstein like head, I bet it's not that bad...

He look like he got a tan too, and whilst at it dyed his hair.

Come on Monty!

yvakin

Banned
Reaction score
How could it last for 4 months, i been using it for a week now and have 2/3 bottle left :badmood: