Will all those using Xandrox15-Plus identify yourselves!

dalove66

Reaction score
4 months with Xandrox 15 Plus added to my regimen

evaxpg.jpg

dalove66

Reaction score
Yes thanks for the comment. The crown seems to be the more stubborn area ruled by genetics...but I see improvement.

My hair looks longer in the after photos but I assure you the top is all a #6 buzz cut.

I have started applying spironolactone cream on the crown at night and another hour of Xandrox 15 plus in the morning before my shower.

We'll see how the crown looks in a few months.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty good results! Bump!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Oknow said:
KielMcK said:
Hmmmm... alright I took some pics. And really examining you can't see the hairs growing on my side burns on the pics. I have all these small hairs though that were not there before that are growing and touching my sideburns : ( I just hope they stay as small as they are. I guess it doesn't matter all that much but I do not want to look like cornelius from planet of the apes.

So I just hopped out of the shower and blow dried my hair and here is how my hair has been looking lately. I have quite a bit of regrowth where my receding hairline was and the density and quality of my hair has improved greatly. I am really looking forward to the next few months and seeing how much hair is going to continue to grow :freaked2:

HairJan2009004.jpg

HairJan2009006.jpg

I am not gay, but f****ing hell, what a good looking guy.

he looks like beavis from this shot from Beavis and But-head! :)

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dalove66 You definetelly have some regrowth. I can even see regrowth at the crown you just have to look closelly to see it.. Keep it up its working.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
follicle84 said:
squeegee said:
he looks like beavis from this shot from Beavis and But-head! :)

Still its hard to believe he was even balding. Amazing results.

I think the benefits from Xandrox glue 15! is the Azelaic acid if your scalp can tolerate it...this stuff suppose to regularize keratinization (The buildup of dead cells in the follicle) which is boosted by DHT and sebum. He also helps the penetration of the minoxidil in the skin.Topical retinoids is more efficient but damn can cause redness and inflammation like no tomorrow!

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What's more interesting is azelaic acid is used to treat acne, which means it must effect sebum based inflammation.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Kiel Results are among the best on this very forum! I think everybody here dreams about having his hair!! I like success stories like that.. Gives some much hope... :punk:

Petchsky

Reaction score
After keeping tabs on this beamoth of a thread, I'm not that impressed by Xandrox15plus. Aside from Kiel, who was taking many other substances, the results are not really there. Certainly nothing more impressive than standard minoxidil, which it is meant to be superior too. Fail imo

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score
I am on-board with xandrox-15 plus, but keep in mind we haven't even seen a before photo of KielMck. I don't understand how everybody is raving about this guy's "results" when in reality nobody has a clue.

JWM

Reaction score
Monty,

Have you ever used the foam? If so, I imagine Xandrox 15 was more effective for you?

Shomi

Reaction score
This thread died a little bit.. well I have been reading it from page 1 to 51, and I have some summary:

6 people had success with it : davelove, manutd, renegade, kiel, monty1978 and eprparadox

and 9 not: jonnyx, bighurt, joey ramone, keyseroza, squegee, xandros, az, sonic-x, and probably blahblah(he had big shed and didn't updated sice then)

So, in lack of better study we have only this one. It's 7 of 15 and that is 46,66% success rate, not a miracle and also not bad, considering that lot of these people were first users of regular minox5%, meaning that xandrox 15+ can work when the regular version stopped.
Also some people started using it but they didn't reported back: slowitdown, recboi, nydheart and recent one yvakin... it would be nice if someone of them can update us :)

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Shomi, was that regrowth or maintaining ?

I am using Xandrox 15-PLUS as well...

The only thing that "bothers" me is that I get more internal side effects from 2% and 5% minoxidil than I do from 15%??? How can this be !

Xandrox has way more minoxidil and it is supposed to absorb faster? I do not get dizzyness and low blood pressure sides with Xandrox, but I sometimes do with regular.

This is really strange to me...

Can you guys please describe the appearance of your xandrox. I use the spray and it looks quite sticky and so on. Much stickier than any other things I use.

Could it be possible that my xandrox is ineffective and that others are experiencing the same thing?

I really have MUCH less dizzyness with xandrox and I have tested this more than once.

Any ideas?

Shomi

Reaction score
If i remember correctly, most of them who had success with xandrox15+ have regrew some hair and was satisfied with the product.. i remember one said that he didn't regrew and he consider it waste of time, so probably all of them had regrowth..
As for sides, I am using regular minox5% for 2 years now and never had any sides at all, but I never tried xandrox15+ so I don't know about that, I am thinking of switching to it..

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
I get mild side effects depending on the dosage. I don't care if I die. lol

Hair is first then life. =\

It depends how much I used. If I am ill or so I can't use any. But I just get a little light headed the first 1-2 hours if I apply a lot of the 5% or a ton of the 2%. The 15% minoxidil...even if I apply 2ml or so...doesn't make me get sides?

:dunno:

The rogaine foam has a crappy scent though =\

Shomi

Reaction score
Well, that is good that minox15+ doesn't give you sides right?

By the way, come on more users of minox15+ update us, for now success rate is 46,66%!

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
I was using Xandrox 15% Plus since August but i´ve dropped the last bottle i bought 2 weeks ago as my hair is worse than when i started. I was also using Minoxidil 6%.

So with these results i´m ordered two bottles of Spectral DNC to use in the morning and at night but i don´t know if i should stick with Xandrox or try diferent approaches.