Will all those using Xandrox15-Plus identify yourselves!

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Dunno,

Most effective would be xandrox 5 in the morning and xandrox15+ in the evening and the 1 mg finasteride.

My plan is to lower my dose 1,25mg finasteride to 0,625 or 0,5 and then take minox5 in the morning, xandrox15+ in the evening.

The itch from my kirkland is starting to get worse though, so I may have to order a different minoxidil besides the xandrox 15+ (dont really have the money for it however :thumbdown2: )

Dashtoronto

Established Member
Reaction score
Here's another thought:

perhaps, Kiel did recover and see good results within 3 months - instead of 6 months. Perhaps, he is telling the truth. The possibility that the reason he's getting solid results TWICE as FAST is because he's taking ORAL finasteride and TOPICAL finasteride - TWICE THE DOSAGE! while other people whom are bitching that they're not seeing solid results in 3 months like Kiel claims - is because they're only taking TOPICAL finasteride and not the ORAL finasteride - their regiment is different than his.

Just a thought. Perhaps the ORAL finasteride and the TOPICAL finasteride COMBINED gives results faster?

my question is targeted towards Kiel - but if anyone can answer it - then its also targetted at the general audience:

Kiel: did - at any time - the hairs that you regrew, using your regiment - ever change color on its own? Or did you have to dye your hair to regain a more darker, more noticeable color?

Right now, the hairs are so light - they are almost invisible - but they are there.

Does at any time - the colors get darker on its own? Or do you have to dye your hair a darker, more noticeable color?

Also,

what does spironolactone do?

(I'll probably figure this part out on my own)

bighurt

Reaction score
i've been taking oral finasteride and 15+ coming on 4 months now (well, oral finasteride i've been on for years) and still am not seeing any improvement and actually still shedding like crazy and have lost a ton of ground in the past 4 months.

different things work better for different people, it's not necessarily b/c someone is doing some different than the rest of us

Nicky

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of the new Dr Lee's xandrox 5% with finasteride?
I am sure that this product will give the same results as xandrox 15% plus.
Maybe switching from regular minoxidil 5%(rogaine or kirkland) to xandrox 15% plus, the only thing that may make any difference is the topical finasteride, not the higher concentration of minoxidil.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Higher concentration is more effective.

5 percent minoxidil is 45 percent more effective then 2 percent minoxidil.

Nicky

Reaction score
ryan r said:

That's right ryan,

There is actually much difference(as for effectiveness) between 2% and 5% minoxidil, but not between 5% and 15%. The 5% minoxidil is the maximum benefit you can get from minoxidil. Switching from 5% to 15% minoxidil you may experience a slight difference. Ask Bryan for this, He Knows More Than You Do!

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Nicky said:
ryan r said:

That's right ryan,

There is actually much difference(as for effectiveness) between 2% and 5% minoxidil, but not between 5% and 15%. The 5% minoxidil is the maximum benefit you can get from minoxidil. Switching from 5% to 15% minoxidil you may experience a slight difference. Ask Bryan for this, He Knows More Than You Do!

You dont know what I know and who knows more than I do, be careful with that kind of statements!

But you may be right though (hope not).

Theres also azelaic acid in the topical which can benefit.

I would like to see some real proof, not a statement of a poster/moderator of this forum (no offence to this brian).

Nicky

Reaction score
Hey ryan

As far as I can see you took it seriously there, mate.

Theres also azelaic acid in the topical which can benefit.

As you said it can benefit, it doesn't mean that it will surely work. This is a huge difference. Am I losing my mind? I haven't seen any study backing azelaic acid's effectiveness.

Except kiel I have never seen any studies or pictures of someone that had success from switching from 5% to 15% and god knows I've searching the whole web for them

I would like to see some real proof, not a statement of a poster/moderator of this forum (no offence to this brian).

Bryan is a well respected poster here, keep that in mind . if you want it or not..

The replies on this thread speak from themselves. You are free to believe whatever you like. There is no one to prevent you. It's your choice, mate...

Have a nice easter holiday!

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Ofcourse every opinion is welcome, I just want some closure.

You have a nice easter too

Dashtoronto

Established Member
Reaction score
this is a shout-out to KielMcK and everyone else...

its SO FRUSTATING!!

i have hairs, vellus hairs or whatever you call them. Tiny hairs. But the thing is, these tiny hairs are practically invisible with no color - the extreme blonde color - you can't see them!

its so hard to examine the results when they're so hard to see - yet in the right angle of light - you see so many of them - !!!!!

KielMcK, and everybody else:

how do you get your hairs to darken?? Did they darken on their own? Doubt it!!! What do you guys do to get your dark hair color on these tiny vellus hairs that can only be seen at the right angle of light????

any good tips!?!

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Ok so I am about a week away from the 3-month mark on X15% and I see NO regrowth.

I don't think X15% is working for me. I've definitely lost ground in the 3 months. I know people say to at least stay on the meds for 3-6-9 months to see if it really works but I know when I first started Rogaine Foam I saw all these little hairs popping up on my temples at the 2-month mark...with X15% my temples are still all bare and losing ground. NO hairs are popping up...just bare.

I bought another bottle of X15% but I think I might just sell it on ebay. It's unopened if anyone is interested. I'm gonna finish off the bottle I have and I think I'm done with Xandrox.

Radical times call for radical decisions...so I think I'm going to try the ultimate in hair loss meds - Kirkland 5% minoxidil...lol. I really thought the higher concentration of minoxidil would do at least something but no dice.

az

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Why is kirkland the ultimate in hairloss med?

amsch

Reaction score
AssignmentZero said:
Hey guys,

Ok so I am about a week away from the 3-month mark on X15% and I see NO regrowth.

I don't think X15% is working for me. I've definitely lost ground in the 3 months. I know people say to at least stay on the meds for 3-6-9 months to see if it really works but I know when I first started Rogaine Foam I saw all these little hairs popping up on my temples at the 2-month mark...with X15% my temples are still all bare and losing ground. NO hairs are popping up...just bare.

I bought another bottle of X15% but I think I might just sell it on ebay. It's unopened if anyone is interested. I'm gonna finish off the bottle I have and I think I'm done with Xandrox.

Radical times call for radical decisions...so I think I'm going to try the ultimate in hair loss meds - Kirkland 5% minoxidil...lol. I really thought the higher concentration of minoxidil would do at least something but no dice.

az
sorry to hear that. I didn't see much results with xandrox15 either.
Are you still on foam in the morning?

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
amsch said:
sorry to hear that. I didn't see much results with xandrox15 either.
Are you still on foam in the morning?

No, I've stopped foam too. I'm just on internal finasteride now.

I'm gonna give Kirkland a try. I don't think there's anything else out there.

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
yep, almost 3 months for me......

im quitting the battle. i lost ground with 5% min and procepia for a year stop looked good for 1 or so then had big shed. So got on xandrox 15% and duta. so almost thre months and ive lost so much more hair its kills me. never thought id go full on bald but now that seems the case. crown front all over...

so decided thats it. finishing up now, you'v won nature. i still wonder what would have happened if i didnt start the meds.

Anyway good luck guys and all the best. Hope you have more luck and wish you all the success.

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just made my first topical finasteride and minoxidil. I bought the minoxidil (kirklands) dirt cheap £18 for 3 months supply with free delivery and i already had some left over finasteride tablets. So far i've been using it for one week. I use emu oil to counteract inflammation and so far i havent had any irritation since adding this to my regimen. I can feel a slight head ache from using this in conjunction with topical finasteride and minoxidil. So far im feeling confident this will wrk. I'll keep you guys posted on my results. I think 15% minoxidil maybe too harsh for some people and aggravates too many sheds at least thats what i have gathered from reading countless posts. For this reason im using 5%.

Joey Ramone

Reaction score
I don't see why you guys don't just try Kiel's actual regimen of minoxidil and oral finasteride in the morning, spironolactone in the afternoon, xandrox+ in the afternoon and nizoral a few times a week.

I've been on it excluding the oral finasteride for the past 3 months and am feeling good about how things are going. Nothing dramatic like Kiel's regrowth but my hair situation is steady, it's looking alright and my scalp feels much better. The spironolactone is great for getting rid of an that irritated feeling, I hardly even think about it anymore.

Hopefully I'll get more in the way regrowth in the next few months.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just swinging by. My hair is still effin getting more and more insane. It is like an effin rug now.

I just read through some of the posts and saw that after month 3-4 some guys aren't seeing any results.

All I can say is "Are you sure???"

I have a couple friends on this stuff and we're all seeing the same results.

I would def suggest spironolactone 5% to anyone who is having scalp irritation or that tingly feeling of balding.

I saw a change in my hair after 3 months. I am on... hmmmm.. I think month 12 now... hmmm... maybe even 14 and my hair is still getting thicker.

I haven't gone through any of those periods where your hair sheds like crazy and you are unsure if it is actually working in like 10 months. So I am one happy guy.

I'm still using propecia and 2% ketazole or whatever that shampoo is. My dad has a presciption for it for his daruff so I get it for free and I use it every 2 days.

When I pull at my hair now like 0 hairs come out... and in the shower when I rub shampoo in I only count like 0-2 hairs max.

I honestly feel like 15% minoxidil is the answer. Because I tried just about everything before this.

In other news... my clothing brand is doing amazing over hair in New England. We just did a new marketing shoot down in maryland last week so We'll have some better imjages to display the products. Check it out and let me know what you think

-Love, Kiel