Why are bald men mostly cast as villains in Hollywood?

resu

Reaction score
White men are always the villains these days due to PC., the bald slick head just makes them look more menacing.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I don't dislike your average, everyday Jew who doesn't have any control over what is shown in the media but I do very much dislike the Jews/Zionists who are known to be the main group that has great influence over what is shown on tv and in movies. I'm part German and I'm especially tired of seeing men with blond hair (I used to have blond hair) and blue eyes and bald guys cast as villains. There are very few bald or blond men portrayed as good guys or heroes and the hero is almost always a guy with dark hair.

I'm also tired of seeing white women paired with black guys in commercials, tv shows and movies as I don't believe in race-mixing but that's a whole different matter. I'm not racist against any ethnic group but it seems like white European women are targeted more than any other group in the media and pressured to date outside of their race.
So are you saying only the Jews are casting bald people as villains? And people who are not Jews don't? I guess your German background explains why you had to throw in the Jew modifier. I still think its sad that you had to stoop to that level to make your point. I think your thought process definitely borders on racist behavior but I am not going to debate it any longer. I am surprised the moderators did not have you edit out your anti-semitic modifier but I guess maybe they don't see it as racist either.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just noticed that the thread title is anti-semitic.

WTF?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
So are you saying only the Jews are casting bald people as villains? And people who are not Jews don't? I guess your German background explains why you had to throw in the Jew modifier. I still think its sad that you had to stoop to that level to make your point. I think your thought process definitely borders on racist behavior but I am not going to debate it any longer. I am surprised the moderators did not have you edit out your anti-semitic modifier but I guess maybe they don't see it as racist either.

I'm with you 100%. I don't comprehend how that title is not considered racist.

And then when he explained why he did it and how he isn't racist even his explanation sounded racist to me.

And I'm not going to debate it with him either.

crowngarden

Reaction score
And here I thought skinheads were fine with hair loss. Learn something new everyday.

No blonde heros huh? Guess your not an Avengers fan. By the way. White men who are not Jews can have different color hair than blonde. A white man with dark hair is still white.

resu

Reaction score

And then when he explained why he did it and how he isn't racist even his explanation sounded racist to me.

Jews are mostly white besides it's a religion not a race.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

I knew it was a racist thread the moment I saw the title and you could tell he was "one of those" people. I won't bother warning such people. Once the agenda gets too clear and in multiple threads, I will perm ban the individual. Editing the thread title now.

- - - Updated - - -

Jews are mostly white besides it's a religion not a race.

You know what kind of guy the OP is though and Jews are seen as separate in the eyes of white nationalists. "Holocaust didn't happen. Jews are destroying the white race. Nazis are heroes" is the kind of filth they spout.

oye_rg

Established Member
Reaction score
HA!

made this a LONG time ago. Used to be in my sig but they kept pulling it on me.

baldsupes.jpg

Tagline was "how super is this"

These expressions look intimidating and evil when on a bald man but the same expressions portray determination, confidence, bravery and fearlessness and heroism on a full head. It's a cruel world

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not in hollywood. Its pretty much since the dawn of written words and story telling. Whenever they talked about the heroes they always described their long flowing locks and physique. The knights always took off their helmets to let their hair down etc etc.
Hollywood is not creating anything new. They are NOT creating these stereotypes, they are only using what they know sells because its want people want. I mean look at most producers and big wigs. They are old fat bald weirdos. They are in it to make money NOT to indignify themselves.
People need to stop blaming the media for this crap and realize its just how the world and people "Are"

https://youtu.be/SylmnrJXaHM?t=58s

[video]https://youtu.be/SylmnrJXaHM?t=58s[/video]

just replaced Rock's N bombs with Bald guys and its pretty much it.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
These expressions look intimidating and evil when on a bald man but the same expressions portray determination, confidence, bravery and fearlessness and heroism on a full head. It's a cruel world

Exactly, bald Superman kinda sums it up, there's no doubting this guy does look demonic with no hair. It's cruel but it's pretty undeniable.

The question is, have we been pre-disposed to believe this of bald people, because of media and as swingline just wrote about, the history of how baldness is portrayed? Or is it simply that, baldness makes someone look untrustworthy and evil? In which case that's probably why baldness became a trope for negative characters in literature and continued throughout.

But hey, I mean look around this forum, can we say there's no truth to the fact that losing your hair makes you angry and bitter at the world? Not every bald guy is surely, but as stereotypes go, it's not far off. When I think about my hair loss too much I'm also angry and bitter, if I get to slick stage I might just go full psychopathic supervillian on the world.

rick39

Reaction score
I knew it was a racist thread the moment I saw the title and you could tell he was "one of those" people. I won't bother warning such people. Once the agenda gets too clear and in multiple threads, I will perm ban the individual. Editing the thread title now.

My thread title was racist or antisemitic why, just because I stated the facts that Hollywood is mainly run by Jews? Excuse me for not being a liberal pansy and not kissing the butt of every Jew especially the ones who have cast men with my natural hair and eye color and bald men in a negative light in the media for many years now. I clearly posted that I DO NOT DISLIKE ANY JEW WHO DOES NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER THE MEDIA. An anti-Semitic person is one who hates ALL JEWS which I do not.

Regarding my other views, yes I am tired of seeing black guys etc with white women but that doesn't make me racist. I believe that all races should be treated equally but I'm just not a believer in race mixing.
I take being called a "white nationalist" as a compliment as I want to see my bloodline and European heritage preserved and liberals and others who have been brainwashed that everyone should be a shade of brown or at least have dark hair are "nationalists" in their/your own right.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
What did I do to deserve this?

Isn't it bad enough that I have to be losing my hair?

This is not supposed to be a KKK website.

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
If you hate jews who run the media why not just say you hate people who run the media? Or are you okay with non-jews running the media? If so, what distinguishes jews and nonjews in the media that make you hate only the jews? How are they different? And what does it have to do with their jewishness?

rick39

Reaction score
If you hate jews who run the media why not just say you hate people who run the media? Or are you okay with non-jews running the media?

I dislike whomever is deciding which men to cast as villains and it just so happens that many of those people seem to have Jewish last names ending in "berg" etc.

It's funny how any non-Jewish white guy who takes pride in his heritage must be a member of the KKK nowadays. I have friends of all different ethnicities. 2 of my best friends are Latino and Filipino. I'm hardly a KKK member.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
funny how nameless can condone and support suicide but not "racism" (i use the word loosely as rick39 wasn't racist).

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
Flame me if you want, but I believe that bald men, especially ones who are in shape or are very large, look very agressive and dominant, and this is the reason why a lot of bald guys are cast as villains. I mean some of them look great with hair, but some of them look just absolutely ****ing badass bald.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
HA!

made this a LONG time ago. Used to be in my sig but they kept pulling it on me.

baldsupes.jpg

Tagline was "how super is this"

I always have that pic in mind. I mentioned in another thread: I'm trying to read novels (Jack Reacher etc), like I used to when I was a teenager, but it's now extremely hard for me. The protagonists are fullhead dudes who sleep with women without any effort. My brain just rebels.

I now identify with Lex Luthor types. We need novels where the protagonists are ugly.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I dislike whomever is deciding which men to cast as villains and it just so happens that many of those people seem to have Jewish last names ending in "berg" etc.

It's funny how any non-Jewish white guy who takes pride in his heritage must be a member of the KKK nowadays. I have friends of all different ethnicities. 2 of my best friends are Latino and Filipino. I'm hardly a KKK member.
Sorry Rick but not everyone with a last name ending in "berg" is a jew. Regardless, by you just mentioning the word "jew-run" is enough to imply some anti-Semitism even if it was never intended. The title right now clearly states your point without making it all about the jews. Just mention their names if you want to but don't generalize thats it's just the jews in Hollywood casting bald people as villains. I am sure you probably believe all the jews run everything else in our society because they have all the money that they ripped off from all the non-jews. You think all the comic books that introduce bald villains are "jew-run". Do you think the hair loss industry is "jew-run". Let's just blame the jews for everything. Are you getting my point now how you sounded when you used the modifier "jew-run".

rick39

Reaction score
Sorry Rick but not everyone with a last name ending in "berg" is a jew. Regardless, by you just mentioning the word "jew-run" is enough to imply some anti-Semitism even if it was never intended. The title right now clearly states your point without making it all about the jews. Just mention their names if you want to but don't generalize thats it's just the jews in Hollywood casting bald people as villains. I am sure you probably believe all the jews run everything else in our society because they have all the money that they ripped off from all the non-jews. You think all the comic books that introduce bald villains are "jew-run". Do you think the hair loss industry is "jew-run". Let's just blame the jews for everything. Are you getting my point now how you sounded when you used the modifier "jew-run".

You're obviously one of those liberal types that I can't stand so rather than aggravate myself and argue with you, I'll just let you continue to put words in my mouth. It's just funny how if anyone even dares mention the word Jew in today's era of pc ridiculousness in a way that doesn't kiss up to them, they/I must be an anti-Semitic KKK member.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just funny how if anyone even dares mention the word Jew in today's era of pc ridiculousness in a way that doesn't kiss up to them, they/I must be an anti-Semitic KKK member.

What's funny is that he never said you were a KKK member, now you're putting ad-hominem words about yourself in his mouth.

Oh irony.