Why are bald men mostly cast as villains in Hollywood?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only people who go near the idea of fighting these days, in the age of a punch-up being serious assault even up to attempted manslaughter, are guys with psychopathic tendencies. Basically I wouldn't be surprised if the stats for general fighting (if it were possible to correlate such a thing) have gone down significantly over the past decade or two.

America is particularly ridiculous, guys will chest bump and bark in each others faces like absolute maniacs for 2 full minutes, and then just walk away.

Basically, people aren't really getting intimidated by anyone anymore, so I agree with you but the trade-off is getting even lousier as we get more civilised.

I think it's a matter that you have stuff to lose now a days. I was almost in a fight a few months ago. Some real loud mouth dumb *** who just thought himself a tough guy.
I honestly wasn't looking to fight because I have lots of stuff but was willing it he took the first swipe so it wouldn't be "my fault". I realized he was doing the same thing after hearing him scream like an idiot at me while I laughed at him. When he finally opened up why he wasn't hitting me first I just took my stuff and left. We're actually pretty cool now.
It's only that we all now realize one fight and even if it was self defense, you could be jailed, sued, lose your job, etc etc

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes i think this few hollywood bald actors have actually increased the depression of balding young guys.
Because of this few bald actors,the problem of baldness in young people is getting overlooked.

That's a good point. A lot of people have blown off my problem by invoking Vin Diesel or maybe The Rock as a sign that going bald is "no big deal."

Being bald (and, in my case, being big) gives you a very distinctive look that turns off a lot of women and attracts types I'm not interested in. I don't want to date someone who likes that I make her "feel small" or that I look like I could beat someone up.

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is quite confusing, what would they put you on trial for? And why would they want such a thing?

Would the hypothetical case be about you in a fight? I don't get it.

Yes, the hypothetical case would be if I ever got in a fight with someone. As one lawyer said, "If they put you in an orange jumpsuit, you'd look like a criminal." I'm not that muscular, but I'm big (6'3") and bald and if I got in a fight with someone smaller, they'd assume I was the aggressor because of my appearance.