who else here hate most things about them?

seb

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
I never disputed you got alot of sh*t. I have no way of knowing so I'll take your word for it. However, hair or no hair people that like fighting, like fighting cos they are either f****ing hard, f****ing pshchotic, or f****ing big or all three and those kind of people like to show the world how hard they are. Smacking the big guy makes them look good in their eyes! I've seen it many times!

Admittedly the shaved look would add to all this!

Anyway, Jesus you are massive, just avoid the nutters but just in case throw a bit of speed training into your workouts so you can smack them out!

Actually on second thoughts just run away, you could accidently kill someone!

Youre honesty is refreshing on here.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I've never known or seen anyone who would take on a big guy, unless that big guy looked like a soft pu55y.
I know a few intimidating looking big guys and its funny to see people actually step out of their way, or act hard and then back down when the big guy comes along.

seb

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I've never known or seen anyone who would take on a big guy, unless that big guy looked like a soft pu55y.
I know a few intimidating looking big guys and its funny to see people actually step out of their way, or act hard and then back down when the big guy comes along.

Yes this is one of the main points I have been trying constantly too get across.I dont fit the sly/shaved head...I have freckles,a red face,fair-skin,big,but lanky.athletic,quite young looking for 34.Thus,this,I believe is one of the main reasons why I get loads of crap,I think the majority think I have hair,and I just "choose" too shave it all off because I want to look "hard",be a member of the BNP/EDL/Combat 18 etc,or some other obscure reason....hence the nazi salutes,the constant "grow some hair" comments etc.
This look is confusing people,I probably would look like a "pussy" if I had hair.

seb

Reaction score
Maystor said:
238lbs, that is huge. What's your approx body fat% seb?

Dont know,I am not a bodybuilder.I was once up to 18st...I was big then,mainly around the posterior area.

seb

Reaction score
I think to many people place too much faith in the goodness of man,most people ones meets are t***ers....we really havent evolved(where it matters) at all.
Big fish in a little pond.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
about the weight thing, i was just reading that tall guys can gain same amount of muscle, but since its a larger surface area the muscle is spread over it looks like they arent getting as big as the short guy

i.e. short guy trains and gains 20 pounds of muscle, that spread over a 5'6" frame it will look bigger than those 20 pounds spread over a 6'2" frame

The taller guys would definitely gain more muscle, but in terms of proportions, by themselves, it will look as if they have not gained as much as a shorter guy.
I think some of it has to do with biology, some with mechanics (limb lengths get longer making moment arms longer, thereby introducing weak links etc).

HOWEVER, put a tall guy next to who you think is a built smaller guy, and you immediately notice that the taller guy is more massive in an absolute sense.

Anyone watch the Mentalist? There is this built 5.10 asian dude, wears half sleeve shirts to show off his muscles. There is also a 6.4 guy, who doest show off his body, and seems of normal build. Seperately, the shorter guy looks meaner and stronger.
Put them side by side, and it looks like the taller guy would kick the shorter guys butt to hell.

In real life, we are always being judged relative to others. Taller guys look obviously stronger and more alpha.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:
I think to many people place too much faith in the goodness of man,most people ones meets are t***ers....we really havent evolved(where it matters) at all.

I refuse to believe this, maybe most people are stupid but most people dont give a f**k about those around them, people dont just go around looking for confrontation. Unless you hang out in bars frequented by 18 yr olds.

When I walk down the street or go to the supermarket most of the people that pass by are invisible to me.
I'm concentrating on where I'm going or what I'm doing, I'm not lookin around thinking "wow he/she's short/tall/fat/old/ugly" ect, "I must go and point it out to him/her" .
The only people who would draw my attention would be the very good looking ones and they make up about 3% of the people.

Do you really think people have so little to occupy their time/thoughts that they have to do this?
Do you think that you make such an impact on their day?

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
Anyone watch the Mentalist? There is this built 5.10 asian dude, wears half sleeve shirts to show off his muscles. There is also a 6.4 guy, who doest show off his body, and seems of normal build. Seperately, the shorter guy looks meaner and stronger.
Put them side by side, and it looks like the taller guy would kick the shorter guys butt to hell.

In real life, we are always being judged relative to others. Taller guys look obviously stronger and more alpha.

True that. The taller guy almost always has a wider frame as well. So even when well built the smaller guys is not wider in the shoulders in 2D front look.

A good example of that is Lee Priest. Hugely built guy but next to even average sized people he looks smallish.

inferiorgenetics said:
I can't get laid, even though I'm known as the funny/sensitive type, it all comes down to looks.

You can't gat laid BECAUSE of being the funny/sensitive type. Keep being like that and you will end in the "friend zone" forever.

seb

Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
CaptainForehead said:

True that. The taller guy almost always has a wider frame as well. So even when well built the smaller guys is not wider in the shoulders in 2D front look.

A good example of that is Lee Priest. Hugely built guy but next to even average sized people he looks smallish.

inferiorgenetics said:
I can't get laid, even though I'm known as the funny/sensitive type, it all comes down to looks.

Lee Priest is a poor example,he is only 5 4",if you are going to qoute a bodybuilder,I would say someone like Dorian Yates(5ft 9").

You can't gat laid BECAUSE of being the funny/sensitive type. Keep being like that and you will end in the "friend zone" forever.

seb

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
seb said:

I refuse to believe this, maybe most people are stupid but most people dont give a f**k about those around them, people dont just go around looking for confrontation. Unless you hang out in bars frequented by 18 yr olds.

When I walk down the street or go to the supermarket most of the people that pass by are invisible to me.
I'm concentrating on where I'm going or what I'm doing, I'm not lookin around thinking "wow he/she's short/tall/fat/old/ugly" ect, "I must go and point it out to him/her" .
The only people who would draw my attention would be the very good looking ones and they make up about 3% of the people.

Do you really think people have so little to occupy their time/thoughts that they have to do this?
Do you think that you make such an impact on their day?

That is you,perhaps it is because you seem a decent person(although you sometimes annoy me,especially when I relay my incidences),thus you are not looking for the aggro...maybe as well you are more comfortable in youre own skin than most.
Yes I do believe most people have such small,insignificant lives that they go looking for targets.Obviously people dont give a sh*t whether others live or die,but even for a brief second,if you are encroaching on their lives(even something as simple as walking past them),if you have something about you they dont like(in my case,being big AND bald) then IF they are wa**ers,then they WILL say something.Not because they care,but because thats just the way they are,nobodies.
I could give you so many instances of people doing things too me,that are just absolutely pathetic,but you wouldnt believe me,and I dont want to come across any more of a "lunatic" than I already have.

slipy

Reaction score
^ this. i notice it all the time, i always have. when people are in packs their herd instinct kicks in, they see you they will make comments knowing they've got you outnumbered with nothing to fear, that's when they know they can unleash their true selves, sometimes they will spit their venom just among themselves, but often they will let you know they hate you. many of them are lacking both decency as well as intellect . saf don't be naive, just because you're not a offensive scumbag doesn't mean the rest of the world resembles you. u can see yourself becomming a target for lesser reasons than something as noticable as male pattern baldness.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
vin-diesel-celebrities_0012.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
slipy said:
^ this. i notice it all the time, i always have. when people are in packs their herd instinct kicks in, they see you they will make comments knowing they've got you outnumbered with nothing to fear, that's when they know they can unleash their true selves, sometimes they will spit their venom just among themselves, but often they will let you know they hate you. many of them are lacking both decency as well as intellect . saf don't be naive, just because you're not a offensive scumbag doesn't mean the rest of the world resembles you. u can see yourself becomming a target for lesser reasons than something as noticable as male pattern baldness.

Are you guys still at school or something?
:dunno:

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
no he's right.

and people doo target men inflicted with male pattern baldness all the time, wayne rooney got a lot of negative sh*t for going bald at 21, nothing to do with school mate its just the way people are about hairloss.

slipy

Reaction score
yeah sure, because people magically change once they're out of school, right? :/

s.a.f

Reaction score
Lol there is no hope for some people on here. Funny how all the bald guys I know dont struggle with women. Keep thinking up the excuses for your own failure.
Strange how you have a full head of hair with your wig and yet you're still not getting any women. :whistle:

s.a.f

Reaction score
slipy said:
yeah sure, because people magically change once they're out of school, right? :/

Yes people do change from being children to being adults, its called growing up. :jackit:

Let me guess do you also get abuse for not wearing the latest pair of trainers?

Although it seems clear to me that alot of people on here are still not mature men, they're still insecure little boys even in their mid 20's and above. :whistle: