who else here hate most things about them?

Buzzlightyear

Reaction score
Ya I hear ya about the colon I had a bad bout with IBS for a few years (not sure if same symptoms as you). But it fucked my anxiety up real bad and been recovering from all that for about 2 years now. Even though my stomach has been perfect I still have bad anxiety from it.

slipy

Reaction score
Buzzlightyear said:
Ya I hear ya about the colon I had a bad bout with IBS for a few years (not sure if same symptoms as you). But it f***ed my anxiety up real bad and been recovering from all that for about 2 years now. Even though my stomach has been perfect I still have bad anxiety from it.

i've had this issue for years and it appears i will untill i die. mine is basically paralyzed and i must maintain a very high fiber diet in order to make it work, otherwise i would have 1-2 bowel movements per month and suffer excruciating pain. there's no cure for this, apart from surgical removal of the entire colon.

shame there is no right diet for regrowing hair.

seb

Reaction score
If you aint youre health(spiritual,mental,and emotional as well) then you aint got nothing!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
i hate

1-my height
2-my shitty mixed ethnicity
3-my babyface
4-too much body hair
5-my naturally cowardly and pathetic personality
6-my skinny girl build
7-hair loss

thats about all i think

1. My fat disproportionate face bone structure (due to genetics, I am not fat).
I wish I had a "longer" facial structure. "Babyface".
2. Girly voice.
3. Norwood 5 at 22.
4. Unsymmetrical face.
5. Missing teeth. In front (genetics).
6. Height
7. Difficulty gaining muscle, even after training hard for years.
8. Weak , even after training hard for years.
9. Blotches on head and body due to recent autoimmune disorder.
10. Lack of energy (been battling chronic fatigue for years).
11. Lack of intelligence (compared to some of my colleagues).
12. Non existent girly eyebrows.
13. Small penis
14. Small hands/wrists/forearms (due to skeletal structure).
15. Not very coordinated. Slow reflexes.
16. Extremely poor short term memory (I think if I was tested, I could geta learning disability based on this).
17. Arthritic back and other back chronic back problems
18. Chronic hemroids and related problems (even though my diet is rich in fiber and I dont have constipation)
19. Tendency to put on fat at stomach and face (genetics).
20. Inherited genetic illness on uric acid elimination, causes extremely painful foot condition.
21. Poor eyesight, requiring glasses. I cannot wear contacts because my eyes cant function properly with them.
22. Introvert personality.

I am optimally suited to produce no offspring.
It sucks though that even after reaching mid 30s I have never ever had *any* romantic contact with any female. Not even holding hands

:woot: :innocent: .

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
how tall are you again?

thought you were like 5 10

s.a.f

Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
It sucks though that even after reaching mid 30s I have never ever had *any* romantic contact with any female. Not even holding hands.

Well if thats the case then I suggest you dont spend even a minute thinking about it, find something to occupy your time and get on with that.

Looks are just one aspect of life, a fairly influencial aspect I admit but not everything.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
CaptainForehead said:
It sucks though that even after reaching mid 30s I have never ever had *any* romantic contact with any female. Not even holding hands.

Well if thats the case then I suggest you dont spend even a minute thinking about it, find something to occupy your time and get on with that.

Looks are just one aspect of life, a fairly influencial aspect I admit but not everything.

but we cant though becuase its biological, if you havent held hands with a girl in the 15 or so years your been sexually "ready" that's pretty bad....it will build up, i think you should try w****s or something to keep you going.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Not by your mid 30's if your teens to late 20's and never had anything then yes, but by mid 30's you've probably turned a corner.

Imagine if you had no tv or internet for a week you'd go crazy. But if you'd never had them it would be different.

slipy

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Yeah Captain you got us man :)

Sorry to hear you got all that sh*t to deal with!

i read captains list and i have to say me and him would be pretty evenly matched. i too have a lot of things wrong with me. and i thought i was the only one like that over here.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
poor analogy saf

we are not biologically programmed to watch tv, but we are biologially programmed to copulate with females.

and for men the mindset is the same late teens well into 60s and we target youth and beuty.

i think biolgically we might feel something is missing if we are not parenting in our late 30s as example. that is why it feels wierd to be parenting in our early 20s.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
and for men the mindset is the same late teens well into 60s and we target youth and beuty.

i think biolgically we might feel something is missing if we are not parenting in our late 30s as example. that is why it feels wierd to be parenting in our early 20s.

Lol yet more advise on something you have no experience of. :shakehead:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
how tall are you again?

thought you were like 5 10

Yeah, I'm 5.10.
But I reached that height at age 13, and then stopped growing.
At 13, 14, 15, I was the tallest guy amongst my peers. I used to be
bullied, when it stopped at when I reached 5.10 and towered above
the bullies.

It went downhill from age 13. Losing hair, other kids growing etc. I'm a bit like UCMan, I know what it was like to tower above other guys, how kids stopped messing with me because of my frame and development. That is why being of normal height is depressing now.

Reminds me of this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L70Nca5MvM8

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Not by your mid 30's if your teens to late 20's and never had anything then yes, but by mid 30's you've probably turned a corner.

Imagine if you had no tv or internet for a week you'd go crazy. But if you'd never had them it would be different.

As HPM said, the need for women never goes away. It can be managed (thank god for p**rn!), but it never goes away.

It actually gets worse in mid 30s. In 20s I could pretend I was a work in progress, focus on studies etc. and anticipate the future. Now its clear that I will live a girl-less life, so its harder. "The hardest thing in life is remembering the future you will never have".

I have been thinking lately of visiting a prostitute, telling her to keep her undies on and just touching her body for some human contact.

monty1978 said:

Thanks.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
oh ok well being normal/average height isnt something to complain about, its like being NW2 in your 40s or something.

take it off your list!

CaptainForehead said:
s.a.f said:

As HPM said, the need for women never goes away. It can be managed (thank god for p**rn!), but it never goes away.

It actually gets worse in mid 30s. In 20s I could pretend I was a work in progress, focus on studies etc. and anticipate the future. Now its clear that I will live a girl-less life, so its harder. "The hardest thing in life is remembering the future you will never have".

I have been thinking lately of visiting a prostitute, telling her to keep her undies on and just touching her body for some human contact.

yes thank you and again for the perspective of my dire future.

ok thats a bit wierd just have sex instead, im sure your ready.

seb

Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
s.a.f said:

monty1978 said:

Thanks.

You want some contact,buy a cat.They will give you all the unconditional love you desire.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
oh ok well being normal/average height isnt something to complain about, its like being NW2 in your 40s or something.

take it off your list!

I'd rather be 6.2 than have hair. :dunno:
Height was something which protected me, gave me comfort, gave me confidence. Relatively speaking I "lost" height.

yes thank you and again for the perspective of my dire future.
:innocent: :whistle:

ok thats a bit wierd just have sex instead, im sure your ready.
1. Its not about needing sex, it just about wanting some human contact.
2. Safety against diseases. I dont want to add a STD to that list.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
really , my 5 5 height never really bothered me, id liek to be 2 incehs taller cuase i do feel a bit retarded alot of the time, but overall id be happy with 5 7 instead.

i guess i just got used to it.

just find some women that looks crap with online dating, i can get them anytime, some that look aweful, go for them.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
just find some women that looks crap with online dating, i can get them anytime, some that look aweful, go for them.

Unfortunately I am not attracted towards crap looking women. Yeah gotta try online dating. Also, unfortunately I'm currently in a country where I dont speak the local language.

seb

Reaction score
You would prefer to be 6 2" rather than have hair....are you serious,what the hell are you doing on a impact section of a hairloss forum then.Its patently obvious,going bald isnt affecting you that much.Anyway whats the big issue about being 6 2"....theres plenty of people that height now,infact I would say its not far off average.

seb

Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
HairPieceMan said:

Unfortunately I am not attracted towards crap looking women. Yeah gotta try online dating. Also, unfortunately I'm currently in a country where I dont speak the local language.

Thats funny because they are attracted to you.