who else here hate most things about them?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
LOL but you are a crap looking man by your own definition.

you're gonna have to date crap looking women or use money to buy a wh*** or a women in 3rd world country if your a crap looking guy and can only attract crap looking women.

i once saw a 300 pound guy in town with a 300 pound ugly women, he was still with her.

clearly they are both happy to look fat and ugly, its not as if they guy has big aspirations for himself and sticks to his own league.

and yeah lol your 5 10 and would trade to be bald to be 6 2, seems like your priorities are a bit off there.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
seb said:
You would prefer to be 6 2" rather than have hair....are you serious,what the hell are you doing on a impact section of a hairloss forum then.Its patently obvious,going bald isnt affecting you that much.Anyway whats the big issue about being 6 2"....theres plenty of people that height now,infact I would say its not far off average.

OK, 6.2 with a masculine face, voice, build etc and bald.

With my current features, hair over 6.2

Your logic is wrong, maybe hair loss has affected me deeply, and height loss even more so.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
LOL but you are a crap looking man by your own definition.

you're gonna have to date crap looking women or use money to buy a wh*** or a women in 3rd world country if your a crap looking guy and can only attract crap looking women.

I know, and thats why I hate myself.

seb

Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
seb said:
You would prefer to be 6 2" rather than have hair....are you serious,what the hell are you doing on a impact section of a hairloss forum then.Its patently obvious,going bald isnt affecting you that much.Anyway whats the big issue about being 6 2"....theres plenty of people that height now,infact I would say its not far off average.

OK, 6.2 with a masculine face, voice, build etc and bald.

With my current features, hair over 6.2

Your logic is wrong, maybe hair loss has affected me deeply, and height loss even more so.

But being 6 2" wont really change youre "current features",having hair obviously WILL.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
seb said:
]

But being 6 2" wont really change youre "current features",having hair obviously WILL.

I agree.

seb

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
well thanks for the esteem boost seb!

"6'2" is not far off average and nothing special"

and to think im 5'7" ^_^. guess im a goddam midget eh?

no lol actually 5'10 is the average height for an american man

if ur 6'2" only 5% of guys are taller or as tall

someone i kno is 6'2" and he towers above vast majority of people

perhaps u just overestimate how many tall people there are cuz they stand out more i dunno

I am just over 6ft 2",and I see plenty of people EVERYDAY around my height(yes before you say it,I have been measured)....what do you think I do,tower over 95% of the uk population?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
not to mention how wud u kno these people are the same height? from far away its harder to tell small differences in height, i know a guy who is 5'10" and he looks very similar to my height (5'7"). i have to get like right next to him to tell the difference

Well you said it yourself, I dont think you can call average between 2inches, I'd add another inch and say 5'8"- 5'11". But is 5'7 overly short or 6' overly tall? I would'nt say so.

But TBH whatever statistics say I'm 5'9" and I'd definatley class myself as slightly smaller than average. It seems to me that most men are 2 or even 3 inches taller than me.
I definatley know more guys who are above 6'2" than below 5'7".
I guess race comes into it to an extent. I'd say these days for white guys 5'10 or 5'11" is average so 6'2" is only slightly above that.
Yes 6'2" is tall but its not overly tall, Like Seb said here in the UK he certainly would'nt stand out. Whats the point in argueing over a few inches?

But with statistics nobody ever really knows, the other big issue is usualy c*ck size. I've seen stats that say 5" is average for a penis and others say its 7" but the fact is either are within the realms of 'normal.'

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm 6 foot and would never consider myself particularly tall. I am a lot taller than the rest of my family though which is odd. Hmm.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
its the perfect height, bump awkwardly stooping and bone problems at taller heights.

I would actually prefer to be 6.4
Hugh Jackman's height.

seb

Reaction score
For one so young Exodus,many things piss you off....I advocate turning your brain too mush by smoking weed,oh wait you already do that.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
seb said:
For one so young Exodus,many things piss you off....I advocate turning your brain too mush by smoking weed,oh wait you already do that.
no comment about the weed . . . . . . . .

and meh just having a bad day really

care to share the weed? :punk:

dinosaur_sr

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm 5'9"-5'10" and would say I'm about average, maybe slightly short. I got to 5'8" by 14, making me one of the tallest, definitely miss that feeling - unless you're over 6'5" you should be grateful for being tall.

Don't hate myself but I have struggled with self confidence issues. Most revolved around my weight or being introverted and not being comfortable with who I am - wanting to be more outgoing, better with women, etc.

As I've got older I've begun to sort out what I want with life and how to get it, leaned out a little as my body's matured (losing some belly fat recently's definitely helped), and getting my hairloss under control with Propecia (for now) has definitely helped.

Best thing you can do for yourselves is get yourself to a place you're comfortable with, understand what you want and go for it. Accept that life's a work in progress and that working for something is more fulfilling than instant gratification.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
Exodus2011 said:
its the perfect height, bump awkwardly stooping and bone problems at taller heights.

Hugh Jackman's height.

You'd need to work out a lot more to maintain a good look at 6 4 or you'd end up looking like a praying mantis.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
fodandahalf said:
CaptainForehead said:
Exodus2011 said:

Hugh Jackman's height.

You'd need to work out a lot more to maintain a good look at 6 4 or you'd end up looking like a praying mantis.

Bullshit there is no evidence of that. That's just a mith made up by some shorty to make up for his lack of vertical stature

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
Bullshit there is no evidence of that. That's just a mith made up by some shorty to make up for his lack of vertical stature

Chill dude I wasn't really rewriting history with that comment I'm just saying really tall guys look awkward when they're skinny. I don't mean tall guys biologically need more exercise to stay fit, I just mean that they need a little more build to pull of a good look. Put Stephen Merchant next to Hugh Jackman. I'm not saying Steve doesn't look good, he's a pretty good looking dude these days, but he has always had that awkward lanky nerd look.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
LooseItAll said:

Also, if by shorty you mean me, I'm over 6ft tall.

seb

Reaction score
fodandahalf said:
LooseItAll said:

Chill dude I wasn't really rewriting history with that comment I'm just saying really tall guys look awkward when they're skinny. I don't mean tall guys biologically need more exercise to stay fit, I just mean that they need a little more build to pull of a good look. Put Stephen Merchant next to Hugh Jackman. I'm not saying Steve doesn't look good, he's a pretty good looking dude these days, but he has always had that awkward lanky nerd look.

Steve Merchant is 6 7".

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
fodandahalf said:
LooseItAll said:

I wasnn't offeneded I am not 6'4" nor that was directed towards you. Just stating a fact that this is bullshit with no scientific or even logical background.