who else here hate most things about them?

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I hate myself a little. It is mostly b.c of my social fears that I cannot control very easily. How much my hairloss has to do with that I am not sure. You should have your own style and be confident with it. If your style is conservative that is good but be yourself lol. Oh and another thing, the world is bringing itself down very fast you should not worry on that. :ninja:

seb

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
i already hated most things about half the things about me before, now with hair loss its most things

fuk i hate myself so bad

well at least i dress inconspicuous fashion. i always dress as conservatively as possible so my ugly shitty genes dont bring down the world too much :)

This is the main reason we are all on here in the first place,we dont really like ourselves.....and until we are content in our OWN skin,then all of us will continue too be tortured souls....why do you think I allow people(and their crazy comments) that dont matter to me(and dont mattter in the grand scheme of life) affect me so much?,I am not content in myself.

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
my mum said to me the other day; i hope you don't hate yourself as much as i hate myself, its such a terrible way to go through life...

i'm pretty sure i was born to hate myself haha

seb

Reaction score
antman said:
my mum said to me the other day; i hope you don't hate yourself as much as i hate myself, its such a terrible way to go through life...

One can have all the possessions in the world,but nothing is more important than being at ease with oneself,very,very few people are,hence the problems in this world.
This is what I am striving towards....it is a life-long process.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
I hate myself. I am completely antisocial and I wasted the most beautiful years of life...

AnberlinFan84

Established Member
Reaction score
I actually like quite a bit about myself except the fact of a receding hairline. I definitely was blessed in some aspects but exceptional hair was not one lol.

slipy

Reaction score
i was actually quite content with myself before this started, only with hair loss emerging did i start to acknowledge all my other flaws and shortcomings. i almost couldn't take it and was loosing my mind. now i just concentrate on whats the worst/most important.

and
what do you mean by dressing conservatively? care to give a description?

s.a.f

Reaction score
I just hate everyone. :whistle:

slipy

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
slipy said:
i was actually quite content with myself before this started, only with hair loss emerging did i start to acknowledge all my other flaws and shortcomings. i almost couldn't take it and was loosing my mind. now i just concentrate on whats the worst/most important.

and
what do you mean by dressing conservatively? care to give a description?
i wear unassuming blue jeans, boring striped shirts, etc

well i'd usually wear skate/running shoes, various types of pants (i don't like jeans lately, i just don't find those that comfortable), a hooded jacket (shame i can't wear those during summer, im so thin i'd rather not walk around in a revealing t shirt). rather youthfull style, but at the same time plain as i try to avoid flashy colors and printed stuff.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
antman said:

One can have all the possessions in the world,but nothing is more important than being at ease with oneself,very,very few people are,hence the problems in this world.
This is what I am striving towards....it is a life-long process.

F*ck me. I literally can't believe that just came from you given the stuff you write here all the time.

Anyway, good on you...hope you get there.

Buzzlightyear

Reaction score
I hated a lot of things about myself growing up and still do, when I hit my teens I pretty much started to associate my self worth in getting females i.e. I only had confidence in myself when I had girls in my life. Of course then you start losing you hair and you get instantly filled with self doubt, it's been a long journey to say the least, am I always happy with myself ? No but I don't think anyone is, I have learned to get out of my own head about things to a degree so they don't control me. I have also learned not to hate myself for things I have no control over, but things I hate about myself that I can control I have learned to work on. Learning to love yourself for yourself is a very very hard thing to achieve, especially in a world filled with vanity, I think it really comes down to doing things that make us happy and always remembering that not only are we not perfect but no one in this world is.

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
about a year and a half ago i took mental notes about what i've regretted doing or not doing and made the effort to do the opposite. i've had quite a bit of success but it takes years to get yourself back on track...

s.a.f said:
I just hate everyone.

i dare you to walk-the-talk on this forum, it could be amusing.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f is a good bloke and one of the best down to earth posters on here. That would be sarcasm by him.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Physically my only actual problem is my hair. I've never liked my body but that's my own doing; I have a naturally decent frame and height (6ft 1.) I've also lived my life in crippling shyness, which has begun to die down in the past couple of years, but still it's pretty evident.

I've wasted my consistently good grades in school/ college to by being too lazy to go to uni which I hate myself for. Well, a massive part of the reason is my hair loss making me hate people my own age as it becomes clear how judgmental a lot of them are. I just can't imagine enjoying spending 3 years exclusively with image obsessed nobheads.

B

Beingbaldsucks

In the end of line, dosent matter what job you have or much money, if your ugly you will not feel good about yourself, never.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
In the end of line, dosent matter what job you have or much money, if your ugly you will not feel good about yourself, never.

Change that to ''if you don't feel good about the way you look.'' Some (hate to say it) 'ugly' people genuinely don't care and have great lives.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
true, seen some really overweight women, really don't care what they look like clearly, or their health, i mean they at least have potential to look good and society would praise them for loosing weight, no one would think they are vain to loose weight.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Honestly hairloss is the one and only glaring feature that I have a problem with. Any other insecurities like being skinny or yellow teeth can all be remedied a thousand times easier and have less of a damning visual impact on my image as being bald does.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
height and hair for me.

slipy

Reaction score
for me it's the hair and my colon (no joke). the weak c*** just doesn't want to function.