who else here hate most things about them?

slipy

Reaction score
growing up, huh? i see many acting the same way they did back in school.

s.a.f said:
Let me guess do you also get abuse for not wearing the latest pair of trainers?

im sure i would if wasn't living as a recluse. although not having the latest trainers isn't in the same league as being bald. passerbys aren't likely to laugh at that.

s.a.f said:
Although it seems clear to me that alot of people on here are still not mature men, they're still insecure little boys even in their mid 20's and above. :whistle:

and what does that mean? conforming to a certain mindset?

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
no he's right.

and people doo target men inflicted with male pattern baldness all the time, wayne rooney got a lot of negative sh*t for going bald at 21, nothing to do with school mate its just the way people are about hairloss.

Right it has nothing to do with Rooney playing for Utd and been a nutcase on the pitch.

Even with hair Rooney would be hated.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I was going to point that obvious fact out, but he's already made up his mind.

s.a.f

Reaction score
slipy said:
growing up, huh? i see many acting the same way they did back in school.

s.a.f said:
Let me guess do you also get abuse for not wearing the latest pair of trainers?

im sure i would if wasn't living as a recluse. although not having the latest trainers isn't in the same league as being bald. passerbys aren't likely to laugh at that.

[quote="s.a.f":3cmhfug6]
Although it seems clear to me that alot of people on here are still not mature men, they're still insecure little boys even in their mid 20's and above. :whistle:

and what does that mean? conforming to a certain mindset?[/quote:3cmhfug6]

No it means growing up and being more concerned about the problems that most adults have to face such as working and standing on their own two feet, making their own way in life, instead of worrying what some passerby 'might' be thinking about their hair.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Who says it has to be either or? Why can't someone be equally concerned with both?

s.a.f

Reaction score
They can be but I'd suggest that the one is considerably more important to your life than the other.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Fair enough ol' chap. Like Winston Churchill himself said we must soldier on hyum hyum.

s.a.f

Reaction score
You think Winston spent much time worrying about his baldness?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
no but then again he wasn't YOUNG and balding.

i woulndt be thinking about it much too if i were in my 50s

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
no but then again he wasn't YOUNG and balding.

i woulndt be thinking about it much too if i were in my 50s

Another classic HPM fail.

Here's churchill in 1915.
[attachment=1:3hdq7hbk]WinstonChurchill1916Army.gif[/attachment:3hdq7hbk]

Here in his 20's.

[attachment=0:3hdq7hbk]WGKYF00Z.jpg[/attachment:3hdq7hbk]

Attachments

• WinstonChurchill1916Army.gif
    WinstonChurchill1916Army.gif
    21.4 KB · Views: 235
  • WGKYF00Z.jpg
    WGKYF00Z.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 152

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
really, when i google pictres i see him a young man with a full head of hair, are we talking in his 30s "young"

slipy

Reaction score
that second pic is from 1904, Churchill was born in 1874, do your math fellas.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
thats still pretty strong for 30, be is basically bald.

+ times were different then, great guys were guys that "had their sh*t together" aka a good guy was a guy who provided for everyone, it was common for women to be housewives back then and emphasis was on being a provider and "real" things mattered then such as putting food on the table and covering rent from the man.

this was a more basic world.

now its all about flashy cars in 20s, smart mobile phones, big screen TVs and personal movies at home, and how nice looking boys are.

an example is my brothers wifes car is £20,000, but she has no job to go to, its just another show off example of what people do these days....in those early days im pretty sure only men drove cars and did 80% of the income im not even sure exactly when women started to become more part of the working world enviroment but i'd say times were different then.

we are living in a high materialistic world now.

example churchill was 5' 6", you will never see a U.S. president under 5 10 and it has been scientifically proven that society wont approve of a short man in power, its well known, and yeah i know the president of france is 5 5 but in general all elections of U.S. presidents have been "tall" men.

and these days people/soceity has lesser respect for balding men, its just that churchill and such was different times.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:

+ times were different then, great guys were guys that "had their sh*t together" aka a good guy was a guy who provided for everyone, it was common for women to be housewives back then and emphasis was on being a provider and "real" things mattered then such as putting food on the table and covering rent from the man.

now its all about flashy cars in 20s, smart mobile phones, big screen TVs and personal movies at home, and how nice looking boys are.

an example is my brothers wifes car is £20,000, but she has no job to go to, its just another show off example of what people do these days....in those early days im pretty sure only men drove cars and did 80% of the income im not even sure exactly when women started to become more part of the working world enviroment but i'd say times were different then.

example churchill was 5' 6", you will never see a U.S. president under 5 10 and it has been scientifically proven that society wont approve of a short man in power, its well known, and yeah i know the president of france is 5 5 but in general all elections of U.S. presidents have been "tall" men.

and these days people/soceity has lesser respect for balding men, its just that churchill and such was different times.

yup it's all hopeless for us baldies.... let's organize a mass suicide.

seb

Reaction score
2020 said:
HairPieceMan said:

yup it's all hopeless for us baldies.... let's organize a mass suicide.

Yeah,Im taking a few people with me.