Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just lost and lost hair on Finasteride, the whole time. I can't really attribute anything positive to it. It also gave me puffy nipples which I am now stuck with.

The reason I added Minoxidil is because after 6 months of Finasteride, my hair had gotten SO crappy that I just couldn't walk around looking like that anymore and waiting for Finasteride to start working (which is a day that never came).

Then I got gains with Minoxidil, and plenty. So, it is definitely part of this success story, I don't deny that. But the fact is once minoxidil results peaked they started going away because I was still losing hair. It just gave a temporary boost.

The real reason that I am attributing most of my success to estradiol is that because with it, I am not only maintaining, but I also gained back all that I lost in the past 6 months, and from the looks of it I am going all the way back to NW1, slowly but surely. That never would have happened had I stayed on Propecia. minoxidil or no minoxidil, I would've been bald as f*** by now, because it just flat out didn't work (you know that feel).

yeah, but you stayed on finasteride while you where on minoxidil though no? so, you don't think it's possible that finasteride started to regrow hair in the last six months, along with minoxidil? I don't mean to sound like I am questioning you man! i am just curious.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, but you stayed on finasteride while you where on minoxidil though no? so, you don't think it's possible that finasteride started to regrow hair in the last six months, along with minoxidil? I don't mean to sound like I am questioning you man! i am just curious.

Yeah I did. But then how do you explain the hair loss after the minoxidil peak? Just look at the timeline April 2016 and then July 2016. And then see if you can tell me that Finasteride regrew anything. It's really obvious how much I lost just in those 2 months cause finasteride didn't do sh*t for me.
All the results were minoxidil. And now Alpicort.

I know that the idea of finasteride failing is like blasphemy for people. And the idea of a No-finasteride regimen that is actually succeeding is probably bordering on the impossible for pretty much everyone. But lots of weird stuff has happened to my body in the past 4-5 years you know. I ruined my health doing some stupid sh*t and got a bunch of weird symptoms out of nowhere. My hair also started going down the toilet at that time. I know people don't believe you can kickstart male pattern baldness, but I wonder if that's exactly what happened. Whatever the cause is, my hormones and scalp are set up in such a way that they respond much better to estrogen than to DHT inhibition. I don't even think adding anti-androgens to this current regimen would speed up the regrowth even one bit. When people fail on Propecia like you and me did, it makes me wonder if there is some other piece of the puzzle that needs fixing in those scenarios. Otherwise everyone could maintain on Finasteride. It doesn't quite add up, don't you think?

P.S. The way this forum has automatically started to replace words like M P B and M i n o x is really starting to annoy me.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I did. But then how do you explain the hair loss after the minoxidil peak? Just look at the timeline April 2016 and then July 2016. And then see if you can tell me that Finasteride regrew anything. It's really obvious how much I lost just in those 2 months cause finasteride didn't do sh*t for me.
All the results were minoxidil. And now Alpicort.

I know that the idea of finasteride failing is like blasphemy for people. And the idea of a No-finasteride regimen that is actually succeeding is probably bordering on the impossible for pretty much everyone. But lots of weird stuff has happened to my body in the past 4-5 years you know. I ruined my health doing some stupid sh*t and got a bunch of weird symptoms out of nowhere. My hair also started going down the toilet at that time. I know people don't believe you can kickstart male pattern baldness, but I wonder if that's exactly what happened. Whatever the cause is, my hormones and scalp are set up in such a way that they respond much better to estrogen than to DHT inhibition. I don't even think adding anti-androgens to this current regimen would speed up the regrowth even one bit. When people fail on Propecia like you and me did, it makes me wonder if there is some other piece of the puzzle that needs fixing in those scenarios. Otherwise everyone could maintain on Finasteride. It doesn't quite add up, don't you think?

P.S. The way this forum has automatically started to replace words like M P B and M i n o x is really starting to annoy me.

well damn man!! teach me!! help me!! I am wondering if I should attempt alpicort F. anti androgens do NOT f*****g work for me. at all.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
well damn man!! teach me!! help me!! I am wondering if I should attempt alpicort F. anti androgens do NOT f*****g work for me. at all.

Buck, I know all about your story, I've read through it numerous times. You of all people should know that Finasteride CAN and DOES fail and so can other anti-androgens. What I think, at this point, is that some people don't really need to get rid of their DHT, but they need to increase something else to balance out the DHT.

You know what I'm going to tell you - there is only one sensible thing for you to try at this point. You need to feed those follicles some estradiol, man. I know it's not an easy path to go down, you're worried about side effects and you don't know what to expect or how to start. But unlike with Finasteride, I can personally assure you that even if you do experience anything negative you can just drop it and everything will go away. There is no 'post-estrogen' syndrome if you don't ignore the side effects for months on end like a dolt. Nothing can sneak up on you.

You need to get your hands on Alpicort, or anything similar, whichever way you can, it's probably the only thing that can help you at this point. I was about to give up after Propecia. They told me Alpicort wouldn't work either. But I wasn't having any of that sh*t and I went out and got it. The odds are certainly in your favor and you might just be as lucky as I am.
I'm gonna PM you two products that you can look into, if you can't get Alpicort anywhere. This is what I know of so far, but eventually I will have to look for replacements too because Alpicort is not good for long term use ( more than 6 months).

brandnew88

Established Member
Reaction score
Buck, I know all about your story, I've read through it numerous times. You of all people should know that Finasteride CAN and DOES fail and so can other anti-androgens. What I think, at this point, is that some people don't really need to get rid of their DHT, but they need to increase something else to balance out the DHT.

You know what I'm going to tell you - there is only one sensible thing for you to try at this point. You need to feed those follicles some estradiol, man. I know it's not an easy path to go down, you're worried about side effects and you don't know what to expect or how to start. But unlike with Finasteride, I can personally assure you that even if you do experience anything negative you can just drop it and everything will go away. There is no 'post-estrogen' syndrome if you don't ignore the side effects for months on end like a dolt. Nothing can sneak up on you.

You need to get your hands on Alpicort, or anything similar, whichever way you can, it's probably the only thing that can help you at this point. I was about to give up after Propecia. They told me Alpicort wouldn't work either. But I wasn't having any of that sh*t and I went out and got it. The odds are certainly in your favor and you might just be as lucky as I am.
I'm gonna PM you two products that you can look into, if you can't get Alpicort anywhere. This is what I know of so far, but eventually I will have to look for replacements too because Alpicort is not good for long term use ( more than 6 months).

Can you PM me those things? i have found some over the counter estrogen creams but not really sure which ones would be a good shot. Also do you thing the steroid in the alpicort is contributing? I know some people were using hydrocortisone for a while and seeing some results.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hey, mind shooting me a PM with those same products? I want to try out topical estrogen, I already got some letro in, but still looking for a good source for Estrogel. Most sites I've found require a prescription. Also what is it about Alpicort that makes it unsuitable for long term use?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK so for everyone concerned these are the same products we discussed in my topical estrogen & aromatase inhibitors thread. Also I found some other interesting things:

CRINOHERMAL FEM
This is an alternative to Alpicort F if you're in Europe and can't get this, it has the same amount of Estradiol just a different corticosteroid in it
http://www.gelbe-liste.de/produkte/crinohermal-fem_359531
BI-ESTRO CARE
http://www.iherb.com/Life-Flo-Health-Bi-Estro-Care-Body-Cream-4-oz-113-4-g/23751
ESTROGEL
http://mymexicandrugstore.org/estrogel-60mg-1-tube-80gr
ESTRASORB
https://www.drugs.com/pro/estrasorb.html
https://www.drugs.com/pro/estrasorb.html
Also do you thing the steroid in the alpicort is contributing? I know some people were using hydrocortisone for a while and seeing some results.

It's possible it helps somewhat but I don't think it's the main reason for the results. I guess we will see once I switch to something with only estradiol in it.

brandnew88

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks Whatever. I know I can get the herb one here in the US. It doesn't have a steroid though and also if I am reading correctly has more estradiol?

Has anyone tried amexmedicines.com?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buck, the problem is you dont give AAs a time. You was on dutasteride 1 week or 2 and then you threw this sh*t out. Be one year and then we can discuss if it works or no.

No-offense.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks Whatever. I know I can get the herb one here in the US. It doesn't have a steroid though and also if I am reading correctly has more estradiol?

Has anyone tried amexmedicines.com?

I was gonna order Alpicort F from amexmedicines.com just this moment, but it seems like they don't take credit card or paypal and they want a MoneyGram bank transfer.

There's another website called medicine-online.org and they sell Alpicort F for only 19 euro, these guys want a wire transfer, they don't accept credit card or paypal either.

I've never used MoneyGram, I'll check it out, but a wire transfer just sounds like too much hassle though I don't think I have any other options.

brandnew88

Established Member
Reaction score
i signed up for amexmedicines and like you have not used a monogram either. Let me know what you find out. I messed around with it and I am not sure how to do it. :-/

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i signed up for amexmedicines and like you have not used a monogram either. Let me know what you find out. I messed around with it and I am not sure how to do it. :-/

Just complete your order as if you were gonna pay using MoneyGram. You will then get a new page explaining that they do not allow paypal payments immediately because of some selling medicine rules but they will send you a paypal invoice within 24 hours to your e-mail !

I ordered 3 bottles for Alpicort F, I'll wait 24 hours and I will update here if I get a paypal invoice.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just complete your order as if you were gonna pay using MoneyGram. You will then get a new page explaining that they do not allow paypal payments immediately because of some selling medicine rules but they will send you a paypal invoice within 24 hours to your e-mail !

I ordered 3 bottles for Alpicort F, I'll wait 24 hours and I will update here if I get a paypal invoice.

F? or E?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah, ok F is the same as E. But in Poland we got E.

0,05mg+2mg+4mg/1ml right?