Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
so you use just 1 ml of minoxidil ?

1 mL - 1.5 mL, depends on hair length. 2 times daily.

You should be a case study because such a recovery in such a short time is seen rarely.
I would make this success story sticky ;)

I'm very flattered :) But first I'd like to see what happens maintenance wise with RU. And there are other upcoming regimen changes planned which could be interesting. If I manage to get NW1 temples, then I'll be more than honored to have this thread stickied. Deal? ;)

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
1 mL - 1.5 mL, depends on hair length. 2 times daily.

I'm very flattered :) But first I'd like to see what happens maintenance wise with RU. And there are other upcoming regimen changes planned which could be interesting. If I manage to get NW1 temples, then I'll be more than honored to have this thread stickied. Deal? ;)
Deal. However it was just my idea. Admin decides the sticky threads ;)
Let us say you would definitely make it to a virtual Hall of Fame!

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you become a Norwood one... I will buy you a free year subscription to Space Invaders (online only).

Space Invaders? Online? Didn't that come out in the 70s? Are you trolling me? :D

It's very painful to become a full head. I used to know (when I was 18), last year. And yet, I lost all
of my hair. It was terrible!

I think you can get your temples back with estrogen, if you're willing to go there. ;)

Yeah it's really big difference. Congrat.
Keep it up. Good Luck.

I hope your sides will be gone.

Thanks anty and thanks for telling me about Alpicort F. It's looking very promising. :)

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Added two more stupid-high resolution hairline photos to the original post, for future reference.
They're postimg links because the forum will not support images larger than 1000x1000.

Whether or not there is any hope for those babies, stay tuned and find out...

In the next episode of Indiana Jones and the Temples of Doom!

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
I am so jealous

Nice result man. I did it the other way, first minoxidil (worked great!) lost ground after 1,5 years then added finasteride, but still losing ground (10 month on finasteride now). Any advise?

Did you have any other sides, like watery ejaculate, weight gain etc? You do not need to answer but would be nice.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am so jealous

Nice result man. I did it the other way, first minoxidil (worked great!) lost ground after 1,5 years then added finasteride, but still losing ground (10 month on finasteride now). Any advise?

If it doesn't work after 10 months it's probably not going to work, sorry to say.
You have a couple of options: dutasteride, RU58841, CB-03-01, topical estrogens, or any combination of those.

Did you have any other sides, like watery ejaculate, weight gain etc? You do not need to answer but would be nice.

On Finasteride I had: somewhat more difficult to lose weight, a bit harder to wake up in the morning, occasional brain fog (mild), lower libido, puffy nipples.

brandnew88

Established Member
Reaction score
since being on the topical estrogen have you had erection issues or ball aches? has it been mostly puffy or sore nipples?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
since being on the topical estrogen have you had erection issues or ball aches

Nope.

has it been mostly puffy or sore nipples?

Just puffy like there is fat or water underneath them. Nothing hard until you press all the way down to the pectoral muscle.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
k so the pufiness disapeared wjen you stopped propecia ?

Nope. Maybe 50%, but not completely. If I had stopped sooner, maybe they would, but I took Propecia for a year, so it fucked me.
Maybe when I start taking an aromatase inhibitor they will go away.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still doing good, right now Alpicort once every other day just for maintenance perhaps still very slight regrowth but much slower.
Sides lessened and stable, no nipple burning anymore. Hair a couple of days longer than usual in this pic, can do some gentle styling that doesn't look like sh*t already. Digging the hair swept over the forehead look, strong deja vu to being 17-19 there again. Onwards and upwards...

#stillDRE #NoFinToWin

Last edited:

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
These results are insane. You've got balls of steeel.

How many hairs did you notice falling each day, before you started treatment? Is there any hair fall now at all?

long hair

Reaction score
hey whatevr..congratulation on your success ...
so what about oily scalp before and after treatment ..also how elasticity treated area is ,i mean compared to the healthy scalp above your ears.
thanx...thats great result :)

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
These results are insane. You've got balls of steeel.

How many hairs did you notice falling each day, before you started treatment? Is there any hair fall now at all?

I used to notice the most when I applied Minoxidil (I use a latex glove and the number of hairs that would stick to the glove was like 15-20, and easily 2-3 times as much in the sink).

Right now, I might get 5 hairs on the glove at most. And in general I notice quite a bit less hair everywhere, I'd say it's similar to the amounts a person without male pattern baldness would experience.

hey whatevr..congratulation on your success ...
so what about oily scalp before and after treatment ..also how elasticity treated area is ,i mean compared to the healthy scalp above your ears.
thanx...thats great result :)

I don't have so much of a problem with oily scalp but I do have dandruff, and that is because of all the topicals containing various chemicals like alcohol and propylene glycol. It irritates my scalp a bit. I should probably try some oil as conditioner or something.

You mean scalp elasticity? I don't know, I don't think it's changed much. I used to do scalp massages before and I actually think my scalp was more loose way back then, but that didn't do much for my hair heh. Overall my scalp feels normal, no itching, not oily, just some dandruff.

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to notice the most when I applied Minoxidil (I use a latex glove and the number of hairs that would stick to the glove was like 15-20, and easily 2-3 times as much in the sink).

Right now, I might get 5 hairs on the glove at most. And in general I notice quite a bit less hair everywhere, I'd say it's similar to the amounts a person without male pattern baldness would experience.

I don't have so much of a problem with oily scalp but I do have dandruff, and that is because of all the topicals containing various chemicals like alcohol and propylene glycol. It irritates my scalp a bit. I should probably try some oil as conditioner or something.

You mean scalp elasticity? I don't know, I don't think it's changed much. I used to do scalp massages before and I actually think my scalp was more loose way back then, but that didn't do much for my hair heh. Overall my scalp feels normal, no itching, not oily, just some dandruff.
Whatever, when do you find time to apply the Apricot?...After you apply minoxidil?

...forgive me if you've already answered this question

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whatever, when do you find time to apply the Apricot?...After you apply minoxidil?

...forgive me if you've already answered this question

1st Minoxidil an hour or two after I wake up
2nd Minoxidil afternoon usually between 5-6 PM

Then every other day

Around 9 PM Ketoconazole, leave it on for 30-60 mins, rinse out
Alpicort usually around 11 PM in the evening, or like an hour or so before I go to bed

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice results op congrats.

Can I ask how old are u? And how old were u when your hair loss started?

Cheers

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice results op congrats.

Can I ask how old are u? And how old were u when your hair loss started?

Cheers

Thanks. I am 24, and I've been losing my hair since I was 19.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
1st Minoxidil an hour or two after I wake up
2nd Minoxidil afternoon usually between 5-6 PM

Then every other day

Around 9 PM Ketoconazole, leave it on for 30-60 mins, rinse out
Alpicort usually around 11 PM in the evening, or like an hour or so before I go to bed

So you apply Keto everyday? I presume it's not a shampoo but some sort of lotion? Do you think I would benefit from using nizoral every day instead of every three days?