Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

horunger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude are you serious right now? Do you know how thyroid hair loss even looks? It is generalised thinning all over the head. Don't tell me this isn't male pattern baldness, are you blind?

Yes I have been on synthroid and synthetic T3 as well for the past 4 years, that did nothing for my hair loss. Come on. Same dose. I control my TSH every 2 months. I can't even believe you are bringing this up, or that you are claiming that this isn't male pattern baldness.

So to sum things up for you , and everyone else reading this:
I've been losing my hair since 2011 in a male pattern baldness pattern
I was diagnosed hypothyroid in 2012
I started thyroid treatments in 2012 and my TSH has been < 1.0 SINCE 2012
That did not stop my hair loss and I was still losing hair in 2016 despite being on thyroid treatments AND finasteride
Estrogen is the only thing that stopped my hair loss

Thank you very much for using common sense and having basic reading comprehension.
I cant disregard such an important factor as having thyroid issues, just a little too much synthroid will seriously speed up your hairloss even if only for a short time, and not at all like hypothyroid hairloss, it will actually be like a hyperthyroid person, ie brittle hair that falls out very easily on the same spots as male pattern baldness. Void. Completely. If your tsh ever completely stabilize i may care but as it is now it has no relevance.
Even iodized salt can affect your levels, impossible to relate to for others.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant disregard such an important factor as having thyroid issues, just a little too much synthroid will seriously speed up your hairloss even if only for a short time, and not at all like hypothyroid hairloss, it will actually be like a hyperthyroid person, ie brittle hair that falls out very easily on the same spots as male pattern baldness. Void. Completely. If your tsh ever completely stabilize i may care but as it is now it has no relevance.
Even iodized salt can affect your levels, impossible to relate to for others.

I have literally no f*****g idea what you are talking about. First of all, my TSH is stable and REGULARLY controlled by my endocrinologist who always adjusts my dose so that it is in the range between 0.5 - 1.0, which is the healthy range for a person with no thyroid problem. We check this every 2 months. Secondly, I have been on pretty much the same dose of thyroid hormones for the past FOUR YEARS and my hair loss has not changed at all (i.e. I kept losing hair at the same rate) during that period.

How the f*** are you going to use iodized salt to disprove my success story? Everyone in a developed country eats iodized salt and pretty much in more or less the same amounts. Just because I have hypothyroidism doesn't mean I don't eat it or that I eat it in greater quantities. I completely lost you on this point.

Finally, look dude, if you want to put your head up your *** and disregard my success story by making up every reason under the Sun, then that's your right to do so. The majority of people here are bright enough to recognize male pattern baldness when they see it and for those people I am here to share what is working for me, and that are not thyroid hormones, but estrogen. If you don't like that fact, then you can kindly ignore my thread.

Hope we are done here.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I emailed amex and brandmedicines last week and have yet to hear back from either. They seem like the same price. Is a money gram insured? Or if this place is a scam can I get my money back?

UPDATE: Just got an email from medicine-store.eu which is medicine-online.org and they say the alpicort f is in stock and i need to pay. The downside is they take euro so I have to pay even more because of the exchange rate and they do wire transfer.

amexmedicines have not responded to my email asking about the paypal invoice. medicine-online.org has responded saying they accept either a wire transfer or moneygram.

I have no idea regarding insurance on moneygram, but from what i understood you find spots located around u and u can go there and transfer money. I guess its actually quite popular cuz i see plenty of moneygram spots around where i live.
I might go tomorrow and next week and check if there are any transferring fees and also ask regarding insurance.

I dont like the fact that amexmedicines has not responded any of us, i will try to find a way to contact them before i decide if to buy from amexmedicines or medicine-online. I'm not more inclined to buy from medicine-online as at least they respons to emails. I'm just hoping that money gram is a more viable option than a wire transfer.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

looking for more info on this Alpicort.

So basically I know Estradiol are good for hair. It is logic as women have more estradiol and they keep better their hair. Also the level of estradiol increases during pregnancy and women always have better hair when pregnant ! So all of this makes sense.

Regarding Alpicort I am confused about the LEVEL of Estradiol there is. Is it as high as a typical Estradiol Gel (0,06%) ? Like these ones
http://www.estrogel.com
https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/p-297-oestrogel.aspx
If my calculation are good this is not the case.

ALPICORT
0,005 gr for 100 ml
0,00005 gr for 1ml
this means 0,05 mg for 1ml

An estrogel as I showed above deliver in average 1,5 mg in only one dose per day!
So if i am not mistaken Alciport is 30 times less potent than a classic Oestradiol gel given to menoposed women ?

BUT the german CRINOHERNAL FEM has
0,05 gr for 100 gr

If I am not mistaken the Crinorhenal Fem is 10 times more potent than the Alciport F in term of estrogen.
https://static.shop-apotheke.com/images/D02411115-p2.jpg
http://www.medicine-online.org/img/cms/Alpicort.jpg

Warm regards

Bumping this post for more treatment options before a bunch of us buys Alpicort F.

julien1200

Established Member
Reaction score
It seems the german Crinohernal Fem is like a super potent Alpicort F.
For me the link on iherb it is natural estradiol and basically it means it is not as effective.

It is interesting to see Whatever has no sides. It means that a little estradiol topically can help hair without systemic sides.
I am trying to find a way to buy Crinohernal, maybe from germany with a fake belgian prescription.
If Alpicort F is effective Crinohernal must be even more.

If anyone succeed to buy Alpicort please let us know.
Or any good source of topical estradiol WITHOUT prescription ideally.

We need to be careful though... transexual can get boobs thanks to estrogel.
Whatever has no sided as actually the dose that is in Alpicort is simply very tiny

Best regards

Last edited:

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
For me the link on iherb it is natural estradiol and basically it means it is not as effective.

It is interesting to see Whatever has no sides. It means that a little estradiol topically can help hair without systemic sides.
I am trying to find a way to buy Crinohernal, maybe from germany with a fake belgian prescription.

Whatever has no sided as actually the dose that is in Alpicort is simply very tiny

Best regards

ALPICORT F 0,005 g Estradiol per 100 ml = 5 milligrams per 100 mL = 0.005 %
CRINOHERMAL FEM
0.5 mg Estradiol per 1 g = 0.05 %

I am not sure I would want to use CRINOHERMAL seeing as it's 10x stronger, trust me it's probably unnecessary. More =/= better unless you want a transgender regimen along with your hair regrowth. Or you'd have to use a very small amount and very sparingly so it would be hard to cover your whole scalp without using too much.

Also it's not true I don't get sides. It depends how much and how often you use. You need to find the point where it is enough to saturate your scalp with estrogen without excessive spillover into the bloodstream.

Personally Alpicort F is the strongest estrogen I would touch without the concurrent use of aromatase inhibitors.

Last edited:

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Best regards

You can buy from amexmedicines.com and medicine-online.org
The thing is they only use MoneyGram or a Wire transfer and none of us have used MoneyGram, and nor we know if it's insured. So we have to check into that before buying.

ALPICORT F 0,005 g Estradiol per 100 ml = 5 milligrams per 100 mL = 0.005 %
CRINOHERMAL FEM
0.5 mg Estradiol per 1 g = 0.05 %

I am not sure I would want to use CRINOHERMAL seeing as it's 10x stronger, trust me it's probably unnecessary. More =/= better unless you want a transgender regimen along with your hair regrowth. Or you'd have to use a very small amount and very sparingly so it would be hard to cover your whole scalp without using too much.

Also it's not true I don't get sides. It depends how much and how often you use. You need to find the point where it is enough to saturate your scalp with estrogen without excessive spillover into the bloodstream.

Personally Alpicort F is the strongest estrogen I would touch without the concurrent use of aromatase inhibitors.

This is why I think it would be wiser to start off with Alpicort F and monitor sides and respondence to the treatment before bumping up to a stronger treatment.

g.i joey

Reaction score
First off, your hair looks fkn amazing right now dude it's crazy! I really almost can't believe my eyes at the amount of density and hairline shape you were able to regain from baseline!

My question is why did it take anyone this long to try alpicort f when we have members INGESTING estrogen and estrogen promoting drugs?

And my other question is, has alpicort f influenced any growth or physical change in your chest, aside from what finasteride did to it? im def gonna try this out in a couple months if things keep going well for you. I just need closure on knowing that it was def the alpicort f that made you get these gains because they are ridiculous. I also trust your word when you say sides are minimal due to your worry of getting minor gyno from finasteride.

Man, good luck. Time to update all your social media pics haha ;)

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
My question is why did it take anyone this long to try alpicort f when we have members INGESTING estrogen and estrogen promoting drugs?

I am not sure that anyone here has tried to use topical estrogen before, certainly I haven't seen any logs. Maybe @antydhtor used topical estrogen as well, I am not sure? But he also used many other things. It's hard to know.

Alpicort F like other estrogen-containing medications are NOT supposed to be given to men. Most dermatologists would not give this stuff to a man if you begged them for it. It's simply not done. My dermatologist was very open minded about this medication, and my GP also doesn't give too much sh*t, which is how I can get this and even get it covered by insurance.

I don't think too many men in general have used topical estrogen due to fear of side effects, and especially not Alpicort F because it as a product is limited only to Europe and like I said men generally are not allowed to get it.

Thirdly as the case may be, perhaps I am just a really good responder to topical estrogen. I really really wish and hope, that everyone here can get these same results, because that would be amazing. But there is also the possibility that just like there are incredible Minoxidil responders (which I also respond well to), there could also be incredible estrogen responders. So I can't guarantee everyone can get these results. But I would sure as hell try if I were reading this thread.

And my other question is, has alpicort f influenced any growth or physical change in your chest, aside from what finasteride did to it? im def gonna try this out in a couple months if things keep going well for you. I just need closure on knowing that it was def the alpicort f that made you get these gains because they are ridiculous. I also trust your word when you say sides are minimal due to your worry of getting minor gyno from finasteride.

My nipples are the only thing that is very sensitive to estrogen and they are not really any worse now than they were on Finasteride. As I lowered the dose to 3x weekly they no longer burn or itch either. I am going to play around with some aromatase inhibitors to see if I can return them to normal completely while still using topical estrogen for my hair. Maybe that will work.

I am only a bit worried long term about the corticosteroids in this lotion. I would like to replace it with something that only contains estradiol.
I also need to stop this lotion for one week because I need a baseline hormone test for testosterone and estradiol (for other health reasons).

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not sure that anyone here has tried to use topical estrogen before, certainly I haven't seen any logs. Maybe @antydhtor used topical estrogen as well, I am not sure? But he also used many other things. It's hard to know.

Alpicort F like other estrogen-containing medications are NOT supposed to be given to men. Most dermatologists would not give this stuff to a man if you begged them for it. It's simply not done. My dermatologist was very open minded about this medication, and my GP also doesn't give too much sh*t, which is how I can get this and even get it covered by insurance.

I don't think too many men in general have used topical estrogen due to fear of side effects, and especially not Alpicort F because it as a product is limited only to Europe and like I said men generally are not allowed to get it.

Thirdly as the case may be, perhaps I am just a really good responder to topical estrogen. I really really wish and hope, that everyone here can get these same results, because that would be amazing. But there is also the possibility that just like there are incredible Minoxidil responders (which I also respond well to), there could also be incredible estrogen responders. So I can't guarantee everyone can get these results. But I would sure as hell try if I were reading this thread.

My nipples are the only thing that is very sensitive to estrogen and they are not really any worse now than they were on Finasteride. As I lowered the dose to 3x weekly they no longer burn or itch either. I am going to play around with some aromatase inhibitors to see if I can return them to normal completely while still using topical estrogen for my hair. Maybe that will work.

I am only a bit worried long term about the corticosteroids in this lotion. I would like to replace it with something that only contains estradiol.
I also need to stop this lotion for one week because I need a baseline hormone test for testosterone and estradiol (for other health reasons).

Can you aware on which aromatase inhibitors and dosage I should have handy just in case ? That would be really great, I'll just add those to my order.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you aware on which aromatase inhibitors and dosage I should have handy just in case ? That would be really great, I'll just add those to my order.

Anastrozole (Arimidex)
Letrozole (Femara)

Letro is probably safer long term, although very very strong, I'd start with a quarter or half a pill, probably more cost-effective that way than Anastrozole as well.

Schitz Popinov

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes quite a lot sadly. Hypothyroidism (TSH 8), high cortisol (560), probably low testosterone/high estrogen (have to test), anxiety, adrenaline/panic attacks, heart palpitations, thinning hair all over head including sides, acne. Been trying to put my health back together for the past 4 years.

Part of the reason why I did not treat my hair loss for so long is that I had many other worse problems to deal with.

I'm glad a asked that question, as I've experienced similar symptoms. Between the energy levels, feeling tense all the time, the bloating/puffiness, the hair thinning/receding, and scalp acne ..... Hell I get reoccurring sinus infections all the time too. I'm exhausted from trying to piece it all together the last 8-9 years.

I've been down every alley researching possible hair restoration protocols. I'm too paranoid to take Propecia given how it can mess with hormones - so I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a combination of dermarolling, specialized hair mask at night (made of fresh nettle, rosemary, cilantro, and gelatin), and then more than likely going to try to add Alpicort F if I can get my hands on it.

My hair quality is rapidly deteriorating to the point where it's DEFCON 5 and having to shave it off is probably less than 2 years away. The midscalp area is just so choked off as my hair is getting so fine and unmanageable. I'm determined to improve the health/circulation of my scalp and somehow correct the digestive issues thru cleanses and probiotics.

My last panel from 3 years ago is below (the highest my TSH has been was a 3.48). My estradiol is borderline bottom of the range. If it weren't for my workouts, I suspect my testosterone would finally fall out of the range (which is already low for my age group).

Cortisol 21.5 (range 2.4-19.4)
DHEA-S 253.1 (range 138-475)
DHT 28 (range 30-85)
Estradiol 10.2 (range 7.6-42.6)
PSA 0.5 (range 0.0-4.0)
Progesterone 0.5 (range 0.2-1.4)
TSH 2.29 (range 0.47-4.68)
Free T3 6.67 (range 2.77-5.27)
Free T4 1.0 (range 0.8-2.2)
TPOab 8 (range 0-34)
Testosterone Free 12.5 (range 8.7-25.1)
Testosterone Total 342 (range 71-813)

Last edited:

Schitz Popinov

Established Member
Reaction score
You can buy from amexmedicines.com and medicine-online.org
The thing is they only use MoneyGram or a Wire transfer and none of us have used MoneyGram, and nor we know if it's insured. So we have to check into that before buying.

Isn't MoneyGram provided by WalMart? It's basically considered cash, so I can't imagine it's insured.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
My last panel from 3 years ago is below (the highest my TSH has been was a 3.48).

Cortisol 21.5 (range 2.4-19.4)
DHEA-S 253.1 (range 138-475)
DHT 28 (range 30-85)
Estradiol 10.2 (range 7.6-42.6)
PSA 0.5 (range 0.0-4.0)
Progesterone 0.5 (range 0.2-1.4)
TSH 2.29 (range 0.47-4.68)
Free T3 6.67 (range 2.77-5.27)
Free T4 1.0 (range 0.8-2.2)
TPOab 8 (range 0-34)
Testosterone Free 12.5 (range 8.7-25.1)
Testosterone Total 342 (range 71-813)

Amazing. Your labs are pretty similar to mine in places.

Cortisol 567 (171-536)
Prolactin 7.44 (2.64 - 13.13)
FT3 6.20 (3.84 - 5.99)
FT4 11.75 (7.85 - 14.42)
TSH without meds was around 8 I have it somewhere downstairs.
Gonna get Testosterone and Estradiol on Monday.

Have you tried thyroid supplementation? It looks like you're on your way to hypothyroidism but you're still in the early stages. By the time my TSH was 6 I already felt like sh*t. Might be a good idea to catch it before it goes above 3.

Also, how old are you? Your testosterone seems pretty low.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i would like to try an AI but they can cause some hair loss . So i use natural AI like zinc or grape seed .

Schitz Popinov

Established Member
Reaction score

Cortisol 567 (171-536)
FT3 6.20 (3.84 - 5.99)
FT4 11.75 (7.85 - 14.42)

Have you tried thyroid supplementation? It looks like you're on your way to hypothyroidism but you're still in the early stages. By the time my TSH was 6 I already felt like sh*t. Might be a good idea to catch it before it goes above 3.

I just edited my post above, but will repost here.

I'm 37. My Testosterone has been as low as the mid 200's in my early 30's. I suspect it would finally fall out of range if it weren't for the fact that I workout 3-4 times a week, which isn't easy given my energy levels. That range is bullshit anyway because I'm low for my age group.

Back in 2006-2007 I was pleading with my GP to help me figure out what was going on. I'd done a ton of research on the thyroid and was convinced that was part of the problem. He initially put me on some synthroid when my TSH was mid 3's, but for some reason took me off of it after a month. None of the other GP's I would go to see would even hear me out (they hate when you are you own healthcare advocate and well researched).

Was yours a saliva test for cortisol or blood?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't imagine my testosterone being any higher than yours and I am 24 but I guess we will see on Monday. Probably high estrogen too.
Don't get me started on doctors.
It was a blood test taken in the morning, adjusted for time of day (It's for 8 AM, I came in 10:30 and the labs were still too high, might've been 600-700 at 8).

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Cortisol 567 (171-536)
FT3 6.20 (3.84 - 5.99)
FT4 11.75 (7.85 - 14.42)

Just got blood results from 2 days ago, my TSH is 5.03... Should I ask my doctor for meds ?
Also FT3 - 5.2
and FT4 - 14.1

Edit: @Schitz Popinov - I have no idea. I just at a look on moneygram.com
I'm not too worried about the insurance, it's just that these things are too much of hassle instead of credit card / paypal.

Last edited:

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On an old abandoned forum guys like Swoop and InBeforeTheCure used to talk about what genes might be involved in Androgenetic Alopecia. Another guy called TheKingOfFighters theorised based on this article that hair could be regrown by Estradiol, but it needed something else that went with it. For all we know, you may have found the other ingredients that you need to regrow hair. Estradiol likely isn't enough for hair regrowth since when 5a-reductase is blocked more Testosterone gets turned into Estradiol, yet Finasteride rarely regrows hair. I wish it was true that it was just Estradiol by itself, then you could just get on Finasteride, do weightlifting and other Testosterone inducing activities and grow all your hair back!

http://dev.biologists.org/content/136/16/2815
http://dev.biologists.org/content/136/16/2815

Last edited:

brandnew88

Established Member
Reaction score
amexmedicines have not responded to my email asking about the paypal invoice. medicine-online.org has responded saying they accept either a wire transfer or moneygram.

I have no idea regarding insurance on moneygram, but from what i understood you find spots located around u and u can go there and transfer money. I guess its actually quite popular cuz i see plenty of moneygram spots around where i live.
I might go tomorrow and next week and check if there are any transferring fees and also ask regarding insurance.

I dont like the fact that amexmedicines has not responded any of us, i will try to find a way to contact them before i decide if to buy from amexmedicines or medicine-online. I'm not more inclined to buy from medicine-online as at least they respons to emails. I'm just hoping that money gram is a more viable option than a wire transfer.

Amex and brandmedicine have still not responding and I am still pending on brand medicine.com. I would rather not do bank wire and would do a moneygram. I guess I will bite the bullet and order from medicine-online and figure the moneygram thing out. I emailed them and asked if I could do monogram instead of wire transfer. I will try to get around to sending it tomorrow or Saturday.