Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dat crown tho.

That looks really bad man... I've seen better crowns on newborns diagnosed with AA. I'm sorry but it's time for the big guns; 2.5mg dutasteride and 300mg spironolactone, I don't see you having any other choice if you don't wanna be that bald guy.

Man, I'd kill for that crown,.honestly looks perfecrly fine. Just keep it bay and watch out it doesn't get worse. You're doing really well.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
That looks really bad man... I've seen better crowns on newborns diagnosed with AA. I'm sorry but it's time for the big guns; 2.5mg dutasteride and 300mg spironolactone, I don't see you having any other choice if you don't wanna be that bald guy.

Man, I'd kill for that crown,.honestly looks perfecrly fine. Just keep it bay and watch out it doesn't get worse. You're doing really well.

I never said it was bad ;) :p

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

So a second, I thought you were serious about his crown being bad....then i finished reading your entire post LOL
If anything I'M THE ONE who need 2.5mg of dutasteride & 300mg of spironolactone. My crown is GONE

brandnew88

Established Member
Reaction score
I tried to order on medicine-online.org and they request a bank wire. I didn't wire the money yet but after ordering I got two emails.. one confirming and the other saying that alpicort f was on backorder. :(

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So a second, I thought you were serious about his crown being bad....then i finished reading your entire post LOL
If anything I'M THE ONE who need 2.5mg of dutasteride & 300mg of spironolactone. My crown is GONE

100mg of spironolactone is enough. Just saying.. :|

" I apply Ketoconazole 2-3 hours before, let it soak in very well for 40-60 minutes. Hit those androgen receptors hard. Then finish 'em with an estradiol fatality. "

JEZZ man its sounds soo f*****g heavy.

horunger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too early for conclusions, since you only recently quit finasteride. I respect your subjective opinion but the conclusion is drawn on thin evidence, and lets not forget you had a period of increased shedding while on minoxidil, from april to june. Its still too early to say for sure, minoxidil success stories are not standing up well to the scrutiny of time and theres always other medications involved in such stories.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its still too early to say for sure, minoxidil success stories are not standing up well to the scrutiny of time and theres always other medications involved in such stories.

That... that would be the Alpicort... It's all clearly mentioned in the OP.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried to order on medicine-online.org and they request a bank wire. I didn't wire the money yet but after ordering I got two emails.. one confirming and the other saying that alpicort f was on backorder. :(

I think medicine-online.org only accepts wire transfer. I placed an order on amexmedicines and in a few minutes it will be 24 hours, so I'll send them an e-mail requesting paypal as a valid payment option.

Worst case scenario MoneyGram doesn't sound that bad, I just hope there aren't transfering fees or at least they're on the low side.

I'll update here later on.

brandnew88

Established Member
Reaction score
I think medicine-online.org only accepts wire transfer. I placed an order on amexmedicines and in a few minutes it will be 24 hours, so I'll send them an e-mail requesting paypal as a valid payment option.

Worst case scenario MoneyGram doesn't sound that bad, I just hope there aren't transfering fees or at least they're on the low side.

I'll update here later on.

I emailed amex and brandmedicines last week and have yet to hear back from either. They seem like the same price. Is a money gram insured? Or if this place is a scam can I get my money back?

UPDATE: Just got an email from medicine-store.eu which is medicine-online.org and they say the alpicort f is in stock and i need to pay. The downside is they take euro so I have to pay even more because of the exchange rate and they do wire transfer.

lamch

Reaction score
Would really like to know if anyones had any success buying this (alpicort) online from anywhere, as ive been unable to find anywhere reliable, thanks!

Schitz Popinov

Established Member
Reaction score

Here are two pics I just snapped while waiting for the Keto to dry, so my hair here is wet.

You can see all of the short, thin hairs all along the hairline which have been killed by the diffuse hair loss on the front. These have just turned terminal again, but have not yet reached their full thickness.

When all of those hairs regain their thickness the front will be as full as it once was. The hairs are awakening all the way in a NW1 pattern, so I believe it is only a matter of time, and patience.

E2 really is like rocket fuel for hair.

Question for you .....

Have you experienced any other health issues while you experienced hair loss? Any GI or digestive problems? Hormonal imbalances/deficiencies or thyroid problems?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Question for you .....

Have you experienced any other health issues while you experienced hair loss? Any GI or digestive problems? Hormonal imbalances/deficiencies or thyroid problems?

Yes quite a lot sadly. Hypothyroidism (TSH 8), high cortisol (560), probably low testosterone/high estrogen (have to test), anxiety, adrenaline/panic attacks, heart palpitations, thinning hair all over head including sides, acne. Been trying to put my health back together for the past 4 years.

Part of the reason why I did not treat my hair loss for so long is that I had many other worse problems to deal with.

julien1200

Established Member
Reaction score
OK so for everyone concerned these are the same products we discussed in my topical estrogen & aromatase inhibitors thread. Also I found some other interesting things:

CRINOHERMAL FEM
This is an alternative to Alpicort F if you're in Europe and can't get this, it has the same amount of Estradiol just a different corticosteroid in it
http://www.gelbe-liste.de/produkte/crinohermal-fem_359531
BI-ESTRO CARE
http://www.iherb.com/Life-Flo-Health-Bi-Estro-Care-Body-Cream-4-oz-113-4-g/23751
ESTROGEL
http://mymexicandrugstore.org/estrogel-60mg-1-tube-80gr
ESTRASORB
https://www.drugs.com/pro/estrasorb.html

It's possible it helps somewhat but I don't think it's the main reason for the results. I guess we will see once I switch to something with only estradiol in it.

Hi guys,

looking for more info on this Alpicort.

So basically I know Estradiol are good for hair. It is logic as women have more estradiol and they keep better their hair. Also the level of estradiol increases during pregnancy and women always have better hair when pregnant ! So all of this makes sense.

Regarding Alpicort I am confused about the LEVEL of Estradiol there is. Is it as high as a typical Estradiol Gel (0,06%) ? Like these ones
http://www.estrogel.com
https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/p-297-oestrogel.aspx
If my calculation are good this is not the case.

ALPICORT
0,005 gr for 100 ml
0,00005 gr for 1ml
this means 0,05 mg for 1ml

An estrogel as I showed above deliver in average 1,5 mg in only one dose per day!
So if i am not mistaken Alciport is 30 times less potent than a classic Oestradiol gel given to menoposed women ?

BUT the german CRINOHERNAL FEM has
0,05 gr for 100 gr

If I am not mistaken the Crinorhenal Fem is 10 times more potent than the Alciport F in term of estrogen.
https://static.shop-apotheke.com/images/D02411115-p2.jpg
http://www.medicine-online.org/img/cms/Alpicort.jpg

Warm regards

Last edited:

horunger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes quite a lot sadly. Hypothyroidism (TSH 8), high cortisol (560), probably low testosterone/high estrogen (have to test), anxiety, adrenaline/panic attacks, heart palpitations, thinning hair all over head including sides, acne. Been trying to put my health back together for the past 4 years.

Part of the reason why I did not treat my hair loss for so long is that I had many other worse problems to deal with.
Hypothyroid, so you have a low heartrate then? Your other symptomes, palpitations anxiety panicattacks, can be treated with carvedilol but if you have bradycardia it may be impossible as it will lower the HR even more. Have you tried Synthroid already?

horunger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway, your results are void, your hairloss may have no connection to male pattern baldness, if you get your TSH to a normal level the hair will pop out all by itself. I suspect you been taking syntroid or similar and your thyroid levels are causing the variations in your progress photos. You should have mentioned being treated for hypothyroidism, your case is irrelevant to most of us, as you dont have male pattern baldness.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude are you serious right now? Do you know how thyroid hair loss even looks? It is generalised thinning all over the head. Don't tell me this isn't male pattern baldness, are you blind?

Yes I have been on synthroid and synthetic T3 as well for the past 4 years, that did nothing for my hair loss. Come on. Same dose. I control my TSH every 2 months. I can't even believe you are bringing this up, or that you are claiming that this isn't male pattern baldness.

So to sum things up for you , and everyone else reading this:
I've been losing my hair since 2011 in a male pattern baldness pattern
I was diagnosed hypothyroid in 2012
I started thyroid treatments in 2012 and my TSH has been < 1.0 SINCE 2012
That did not stop my hair loss and I was still losing hair in 2016 despite being on thyroid treatments AND finasteride
Estrogen is the only thing that stopped my hair loss

Thank you very much for using common sense and having basic reading comprehension.

Last edited: