Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

HairOnTheEdge

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't hear nobody in this thread talking about iodine. In the indian study they put betadine(a iodine form) on the scalp. I think this is a underrated point. If u remember 2young2retire also use betadine.
But there is more. In a 2005 case study they investigate about topical iodine(lugol) on wound regeneration and they discover the possibility of hair rigeneration.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.re..._A_case_report_An_interim_35_year_summary/amp

". Not all, but most important results are presented. Topical iodine induces hair growth in and around scars."

Also Cotsarelis in one of the follica's patent talk about apply some topical on induced wound. In the list of this topical he includes iodine ond others similar element like lithium.

Resuming : i think we must consider iodine and his derivates (betadine, lugol) not only like disinfectant, but also for their active role in hair regrowth.
Anyone else using betadine after needling? Also I don't bleed much on top of my head 2.5 months in but I do a lot now on my temples. I just don't understand the bloody scalp photos, it just doesn't happen with my derminator.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think st this point, it’s safe to say that the infrequency of results from different users only adds to the argument of there being many different causes to hairloss. I have been needling + minoxidil for over 4 mos now, and have only gotten worse. I only had slight thinning in my hairline. When I started it was almost unnoticeable. Now, 4 mos in, its much more noticeable. Yet, diffuse thinners, or people with more severe loss have gotten some great results. Yet again we are seeing that hairloss continues to not allow us a one size fits all solution.

Before and now image or it didn’t happen.

For all we know you could be having a bad day. In two weeks you might wake up thinking daaaaaaaang I’m handsome look at my new hair.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, don't post bloody pictures this thread will be locked like the previous one because of it.

I think it’s a legit photo. It looks a lot worse on the thumbnail. When you click on it it just looks like lots of red blood dots.

I think it contributes to our research. I’d hopecthe admis do too now.

albert

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New case of 8 sessions with Dermaroller once a week at 1.5mm. After 15 minutes Minoxidil is applied.

Wow if I were this guy I'd be crying of happiness. There are completely slick bald areas that got such good regrowth anybody who knows him would surely ask wtf happened. Noticeable results in 8 sessions is absolutely awesome and (probably) rare at the same time.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was looking for dermapen on amazon and I came across this:

Screenshot 2019-02-22 at 13.23.50.png

Link: https://www.amazon.de/Elektrische-M...=1550837975&sr=8-4&keywords=electric+dermapen .

Is this true?

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have contacted the type of the photos (8 sessionsDermaroller once a week) and I have reported that it has used8/9 months minoxidil and 6 months with Finasteride. Then hasuploaded a photo where it indicates that has had a loss ofwhat won with Dermaroller in a single month after

Attachments

• ao.jpg
    ao.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 797
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 785
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 809

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're only rolling then even 4 months is still too early to conclude anything imo. And maybe your shedding weaker hair so healthier hair can grow back, more shedding isn't automatically a bad thing. Don't give up.
I’m not only rolling. Been using minoxidil the whole time.

JJL58

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have contacted the type of the photos (8 sessionsDermaroller once a week) and I have reported that it has used8/9 months minoxidil and 6 months with Finasteride. Then hasuploaded a photo where it indicates that has had a loss ofwhat won with Dermaroller in a single month after

How is that possible? Did he stop rolling or something?

I’m not only rolling. Been using minoxidil the whole time.

We need to give needling MINIMUM a 1 year trial

krk

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have gotten such good results at 9 weeks of microneedling that I am confident I will continue to improve.

I am thinking of lowering my dose of finasteride from 1 mg to .5 mg. I have been on finasteride for 6 years and in the last two I think my libido/erections have taken a hit. While I cant be certain it was finasteride, because I was side effect free before, more DHT wouldnt hurt. Anyone succesfully lowered their finasteride dosage or even come off it? What was the effect on your hair?

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then hasuploaded a photo where it indicates that has had a loss ofwhat won with Dermaroller in a single month after

thats kinda discouraging, especially after it was reported that a guy here maintained most of his gains for 2 years. is it all in vain then?

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats kinda discouraging, especially after it was reported that a guy here maintained most of his gains for 2 years. is it all in vain then?

The type of numbers also indicated that he had lost about amonth and a half.

wannahaveagoodtime

My Regimen
Reaction score
Done with my first dermastamp 2.0 session. I was done in almost 5 mins. Covered all area. It hurts a lot but manageable. No blood. Some redness. Will apply rosemary oil mixed in water tomorrow morning after shower. It's night time here now. Goodnight fellas wish me luck.

albert

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Did I understand correctly that he suddenly lost everything in a month? That sounds a bit strange since even the most aggressive hairloss won’t make you lose hairs in the whole scalp in a month unless it’s a huge shed?

sportsguy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did I understand correctly that he suddenly lost everything in a month? That sounds a bit strange since even the most aggressive hairloss won’t make you lose hairs in the whole scalp in a month unless it’s a huge shed?

Agreed, even in this thread noone has had sudden loss while continuing to needle. In one of the studies all parties kept hair months after stopping, 2young did as well. If it is the case he lost some then its either a shed or something else is in play here.