Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The front ofnmy head and sides hurts the most. My vertex and crown, i can go to town on and it feels amazing I also have the least bleeding there and most hairloss
Same. I can't get bleeding in the crown @2mm.
This is/was my worst area. 3 1/2 months minoxidil and 4 derminator sessions 1x / week
Getting some fair to good results.

albert

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1.5mm doesn’t cause blood for me anymore and redness goes away in half of the time now. I upped to 1.75mm recently and plan to go to 2mm and see what changes.

Drextez

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright guys. I executed my hardest needling session yet. A butchering similar to some of the more extreme one's on here. Ill let you know my results. I'm experimenting with this because I'm convinced wounding causes hair regeneration. Wounding is necessary for regrowth, although the intensity varies person to person and hair types(see numbers guy and 2young for two examples)

I'm 100% fine. Isopropyl alcohol to sanitize roller before and after. Betadine on scalp while and after rolling. Complete hair and hand washing. I'm good. It was intense.

can you show me an image or a link to the betadine you use? that would be helpful

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gulp! Any other derminator users ever got this?

MAGNET STUCK OR MISSING – CHECK!

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think he had androgenetic alopecia before the accident?

69480732-FBB9-4C7B-9A39-7C55AB58DB27.jpeg
69480732-FBB9-4C7B-9A39-7C55AB58DB27.jpeg

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gulp! Any other derminator users ever got this?

MAGNET STUCK OR MISSING – CHECK!

Yeah, I kept getting that message so just shut off, restarted and continued needling. After about the fourth time it separated and left the needle disc you see here, embeded in my scalp. So I opened a new package and had no problem. I think there may be a manufacturing defect in some. I had no problem with others prior.

image.jpeg

rrphl

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 3 months in. Only needling every 7~10 days and ketoconazole shampoo 2~3 times a week.

There is a mole on my scalp. When needling, I always avoid the mole. Recently, I noticed the hair around the mole seems to be thicker than the hair on top of the mole. Just share this interesting find to you. Keep needling, guys.

Attachments

• P_20190217_005542_vHDR_Auto.jpg
    P_20190217_005542_vHDR_Auto.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 732

albert

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Used Minoxidil almost right after needling (~20 mins after) and no sides, very mild burning sensation. I’ll just stick to that now (before I was just one day off minoxidil).

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I kept getting that message so just shut off, restarted and continued needling. After about the fourth time it separated and left the needle disc you see here, embeded in my scalp. So I opened a new package and had no problem. I think there may be a manufacturing defect in some. I had no problem with others prior.

View attachment 113408

what depth are you needling at? That's so bloody lol

I did 1.75 all over my head today and zero blood on the needles or cartridge

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
what depth are you needling at? That's so bloody lol

I did 1.75 all over my head today and zero blood on the needles or cartridge

I do 2.00mm all over my head and it bleeds. But some times I have to leave it on the same spot for a while.

rizaster

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 3 months in. Only needling every 7~10 days and ketoconazole shampoo 2~3 times a week.

There is a mole on my scalp. When needling, I always avoid the mole. Recently, I noticed the hair around the mole seems to be thicker than the hair on top of the mole. Just share this interesting find to you. Keep needling, guys.

I have a mole on my head as well and its becoming less and less visible. Another indicator thar my hair is getting thicker