Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless | Page 360 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Discussion in 'New Research, Studies, and Technologies' started by ZenHead, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Trinky

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hello,

I am a new member. I have been reading this forum for long time, and only decided to become a member now as I decided to start dermarolling+minoxidil. I am going to take pictures and participate to the experiment on this thread.

I am going to start with Derminator as soon as I receive it (waiting to receive the shipment at the moment). I will take pics before starting so I can compareat at 3/6/12 months. Going to do it every 10 days.

I have a question regarding the cartridges: how many times can be used? how exactly to clean and keep them after use?

Pigeon likes this.
  2. ImpedingReceding

ImpedingReceding Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    It's pretty non-aggressive i think. I would say my temples started to recede at 17, i'm 27 now. My hairline is a bit better than in the profile picture but that is where it's headed. But it's hard to say exactly how aggressive my hairloss is since i've been on finasteride on and off for many years perhaps 4-5 and dutasteride for most of 2018.
    finasteride and dutasteride makes my social anxiety and well anxiety in general way worse, didn't really connect the dots on that though until i went on dutasteride and could really feel it getting worse than when i was only on finasteride

3. Bicoastal

Bicoastal New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    What kind of sandalore you are talking about, I see so many on amazon not sure which one to buy, do you mix this in minoxodil ?

thanks

4. Lele082

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Layabout le tue foto ancora non mi convincono. gioco di luci e ombre. i capelli più lunghi secondo me non hanno una ricrescita per il tuo caso.

5. oleg

oleg Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    yes

6. nohairnolife

nohairnolife Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Remember this guy? I sifted through and translated his giant regimen and the mechanisms by which he claims each ingredient works. The writeup is a mess and tbh I forgot I had it lying around in a text file for months, but maybe someone can get some use out of it

He implements each ingredient at a different number of days after needling based on the timeframe of the healing process of the skin

If any of that's BS it's not my claim it's from his explanations (or a typo)

#7186 nohairnolife, Feb 18, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    theotherusero likes this.
  7. Headdy

Headdy Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    10 likes, 0 regrowth.

8. Norwood Recovery

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    There’s no way I could follow that regimen, good god that’s dedication

9. Bill_Russo

Bill_Russo Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    1 like, 1 prayer.

Pigeon likes this.
  10. Pigeon

Pigeon Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Do you know when numberguy will be unbanned?

Bill_Russo likes this.
  11. overpourgoodfortune

overpourgoodfortune Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    @Pigeon ... end of the month. Though I doubt he'll be back. It'll just lead to pages of pollution from trolls.

Bill_Russo likes this.
  12. Bill_Russo

Bill_Russo Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah, I might create a Reddit account to try and contact him; see if I can report whatever progress (or lack thereof) he's had. It's good to have info on long term cases.

On a side note, I'll be needling again soon after almost a month! Can't wait.

13. krk

krk New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I had similar thinning on the sides, and while I haven't got as good results as you (in 2 months), I am about 80% there. I think I can finally get a normal haircut with sides being shorter than the top without looking like I am balding too much.

LowHairLine, Bill_Russo and Pigeon like this.
  14. hairloss_user

hairloss_user Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Been 13 days since my last session and I still have a little bit of flaking. Weird, never went on that long before. Usually by day 8-10 it would gone I think.

15. ZLulic

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I am approaching the 3 month mark on only needling (Chinese study) and understand how it is frustrating to see no improvement. You get that initial optimism when starting just to get your hopes down after some time. I know one should keep doing for at least a year but its hard to stay motivated sometimes. My biggest fear is falling into depression after finding out that yet another treatment isnt helping.

NilesCrane and LowHairLine like this.
  16. orange86

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    guys, what routine are you using?

i'm thinking of using 0.5mm dermaroller 2 times a week, use regaine straight after even though it might burn!
    Do others use this protocol?

17. sportsguy97

sportsguy97 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    @layabout - Interesting with the side hair experiment. I'm more curious as if this will help with grey hair on the sides. The wnt protein is allegedly involved in turning grey back to black. I'm late 30's, not alot of grey but they are starting to pop up. I don't mind the grey, but would be nice to have options.

One more comment on the cancer thing. Until some world renown dermatologist tells me needling can cause cancer i won't believe it. Needling has been around for a while, and its only a matter of time b4 some hair transplant surgeon starts making false claims about this causing cancer to scare people away.

overpourgoodfortune and kiwi666 like this.
  18. layabout

layabout Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    it's gunna be 3 months very soon

krk likes this.
  19. sportsguy97

sportsguy97 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I think thats the beauty of this. People are getting results with different methods. Not one size fits all. There is still so much we can learn about this. Personally it think this is the type of treatment that can work at anytime. One day your follicles just flip a switch and regrowth happens. Thats why i advocate everyone needling at least once a month long term.

It may work, it may not. However its easy enough to do. It also seems like gains can be kept for a while after stopping. Ideal Scenario -

Achieve regrowth, then needle every once in a while (4-6 weeks) to maintain.

He's still on there on reddit. He replies to people all the time and he's still trying to help them out. To be honest if i was him i prob wouldn't come back either. It just created so much unnecessary banter.

20. ImBigTrouble

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    A promise is a debt, sorry if the pics aren't the best i could do, this is one month and 18 days pics and baseline pics, both.
    at this moment i think my hair is healtier than the microneedling's start , i will post at 3 months pics.
    I have been on minoxidil 8 years ago then all the improvement will be for microneedling. I got one hair transplant, at the middle of the scalp but i have problems at the back side and the front.
    I edit to say, i got retrograde too, i will post previous pictures and 3 months pics.

pic2.JPG pic1.jpg pic3.JPG pic6.jpg pic9.jpg pic8.jpg pic7.jpg

LowHairLine, CuredMouse and Pigeon like this.