Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

paul1988

Established Member
Is anyone else's hair oddly shaped, like electrified?

Talking about those who are 1-2 months into needling and reporting worsening.

Right now my hair is much more difficult to style and definitely feels thinner

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
IMG_0452.jpg
I wasn't going to post any updates but I feel I owe it to this thread

Slightly different light but both pics are in light with the flash on, picture quality not great either

11 weeks in needling 2mm every 7-10 days, pressing firm until slight blood, minoxidil straight after and minoxidil morning and night everyday, sandalor whenever i remember in vanicream and scalp massages whenever I remember

Edit - I used minoxidil on and off for years with no results beforw needling

This is defitely helping me and my hair is getting stronger and thicker everyday

Last edited:

Pigeon

My Regimen
View attachment 113093 I wasn't going to post any updates but I feel I owe it to this thread

Slightly different light but both pics are in light with the flash on, picture quality not great either

11 weeks in needling 2mm every 7-10 days, pressing firm until slight blood, minoxidil straight after and minoxidil morning and night everyday, sandalor whenever i remember in vanicream and scalp massages whenever I remember

This is defitely helping me and my hair is getting stronger and thicker everyday

Definite improvement, can't wait to see your results when you hit the 6 month mark.

Congrats!

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
@Longway886 - You know ... I was figuring you might surface soon. "Where'd he go?" I thought today.... and here you are! With more hair! I was enthused with your progress that you shared earlier in the thread.

Thanks for tuning back in with more results!

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
View attachment 113093 I wasn't going to post any updates but I feel I owe it to this thread

Your improvements are undeniable.

FCKW36

Experienced Member

When did you start Minoxidil?

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen

You have obvious results after only 11 weeks, that is amazing i'm exited for you! Good luck!

rizaster

Established Member
My Regimen
Well i got my derminator in the mail today after a month, but im not sure if i want to switch at this point from the dermaroller because im seeing gains, even though the dermaroller hurts so much

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
@rizaster - You could always use both. Rotate the use of them. I think layabout is doing that. Also numberman was using his roller alongside his pen still. You bought the Derminator for a reason after all - so put it to use!

CuredMouse

Established Member
My Regimen
So are you selling that on amazon?
Seriously never thought I'd be on the receiving end of the "So and so is a scammer" rhetoric that gets thrown around here. I'm 20 and have nowhere near the wherewithal to operate an Amazon store right now. If you check my post history you can see that's true, and that I am a hair loss sufferer as evidenced by the couple pictures I've posted, or you could ask the other young sufferers I've advised. This openly skeptical nature we share is fine and healthy, however when we direct it at each other it breaks down the will of those who want to contribute and help others.

CuredMouse

Established Member
My Regimen

Good job, we're all proud of you and exited to see how far you go.