Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@HairSuit : I don't agree with you when you say "during cancer". Ok to prevent cancer, I really think it can help a lot. But when you have a cancer, and for example you're going through chemotherapy it's risky to fast. I had cancer, and I vomited so many times I couldn't count. But I never stopped to eat (but tried to eat less sugar), and it was not a pleasure to eat, I forced myself. I ate and gained 10 kg. Some friends I met during chemotherapy didn't ... they lost weight, they were like ghosts, and they refused to eat, and 90% of them ... just died. I'm not saying I survived because I ate, and they died because they fasted. But I'm sure it's not good to not eat when you're really weak (because of sickness, cancer or something else).
But I agree with the rest of your comment. And fasting is a good way to take control back from your mind, trying to be stronger than your appetite is really a nice thing to experience.
Brave man. I am certainly not a doctor, nor an expert on this subject, But if you look at the research and work of Dr Valter Longo, he has proven that fasting actually enhances chemotherapy effectiveness, and many many institutions are now adopting this as part of their protocol. If you research fasting in Russia during the Cold War, they basically showed that if you get cancer, a cold, auto immune diseases, they would instantly go on a medically supervised fast. 40 days or more. Literally stopped metastatic action in its tracts. I certainly cannot speak from the experience that you have @itchymadscalp, that said, the research is overwhelming. I think as a whole, in the west, we are reluctant to venture away from what the big pharma companies tell us to do..... but that’s a can of worms I will leave unopened.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
+1 for what Zenhead said.
Make sure your hormones are balanced - typically it seems that making sure the stress hormones are within range (estrogen, cortisol, prolactin)
A lot of people have high cortsiol or high estrogen - if you have gyno your estrogen is too high
If you don't think too high estrogen causes inflammation just google it.

Have a healthy, well balanced diet. Eating fast food has a lot of POLY UNSATURATED FATTY ACIDS like canola seed oil or soybean oil, these forms of fat cause inflammation and destruction of the body.

If you have a decently healthy diet and exercise a few times a week inflammation should go down, and you should physcially feel better and feel like itch/ burning in the scalp

If the above isn't working you have to check your medications and supplements, and your psychological state and environment
Do you know how to lower estrogen levels?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you fast without any form of caffeine? So no tea, coffee etc? I fast when I'm cutting (losing body fat), but I drink tea etc to get me through it. BTW with 5day fast, you mean fasting 5 days a week? Sorry for off topic
Fasting is literally nothing to eat or drink except purified demineralised unchlorinated water

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT comes after the inflammation. DHt is anti-inflammatory hormone
I’m sorry I don’t think I’m understanding this, do you mind explaining it a bit more or giving me a link? Interesting I’m not aware of this already

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah. You can use vit K, Vit D, Vit E, Vit A, taurine, boron, then Ai's like exemestane which is the best one
Idealabs has products like estroban or their tocovit Vit E supplement

Idk your situation but usually the healthiest is to just eat well and weight train, this will balance your hormones over time

Would be best if you can start a thread combining all of your research, etc. Your post is everywhere though, hard to follow. Thanks

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I recommend this daily:
30,000 iu Vit D
1mg mk4 + 1mg tran-mk7
Magnesium oil on body

Split the Vit D and K to take with your 3 meals

In the evolutionary link it's as the guy describes, you start to feel better than in a long time, and should start reversing your balding
Can these be taken as supplements? And would they be expensive?

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah. You can use vit K, Vit D, Vit E, Vit A, taurine, boron, then Ai's like exemestane which is the best one
Idealabs has products like estroban or their tocovit Vit E supplement

Idk your situation but usually the healthiest is to just eat well and weight train, this will balance your hormones over time
Thanks man appreciate it. Which one in particular would you recommend if you could only pick one? I need to lower my estrogen and am eating healthy and exercising but I’d like to add a supplement or something.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thread seems to have taken a turn of late, lots of unproven statements and broscience about fibrosis and lifestyle.... kinda annoying but I'm gonna keep monitoring my results and this thread and seing whether its worthwhile.

Irregardless, I've been needling with a dermapen for around a month (4th session in the next couple of days), and with a 1.5mm roller (cheap and shitty quality) for around 4 or 5 months prior.

I think I can disregard the period with the roller as I don't think I was doing it anywhere near hard enough because the shitty thing flexed too muh pushing the metal pins into the roller rather than my head. Despite this I think I saw some thickening in general and definitely a few small but not noticeable hairs around the hairline. For ref I am NW1.5-2 but diffuse thinning, worst on the crown and front left temple. I'm 36 and not doing anything other than needling

Since needling with the pen I'm almost certain that my hair has continued to get slightly better. I took a pic of my crown today in strong natural light and wasnt completely disgusted with what i saw haha. I will monitor and take pics in 6 months time and post them on here showing todays comparison.

That might finally put to bed any of the doubters, especially as I'm not using minoxidil until 2020 to see whether needling really works

We're all gonna make it brahs :cool:
Pretty sure dermaneedling is used for it's effects on reversing fibrosis.... and it's proven to be part of Androgenetic Alopecia

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thread seems to have taken a turn of late, lots of unproven statements and broscience about fibrosis and lifestyle.... kinda annoying but I'm gonna keep monitoring my results and this thread and seing whether its worthwhile.

Irregardless, I've been needling with a dermapen for around a month (4th session in the next couple of days), and with a 1.5mm roller (cheap and shitty quality) for around 4 or 5 months prior.

I think I can disregard the period with the roller as I don't think I was doing it anywhere near hard enough because the shitty thing flexed too muh pushing the metal pins into the roller rather than my head. Despite this I think I saw some thickening in general and definitely a few small but not noticeable hairs around the hairline. For ref I am NW1.5-2 but diffuse thinning, worst on the crown and front left temple. I'm 36 and not doing anything other than needling

Since needling with the pen I'm almost certain that my hair has continued to get slightly better. I took a pic of my crown today in strong natural light and wasnt completely disgusted with what i saw haha. I will monitor and take pics in 6 months time and post them on here showing todays comparison.

That might finally put to bed any of the doubters, especially as I'm not using minoxidil until 2020 to see whether needling really works

We're all gonna make it brahs :cool:

Indeed number guys a British millennial no way any of his results are to do with fasting and vitamins speaking which where is he ?

olezudemle

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure about growth on the bald temples (I definitely see dozens of unpigmented small weak hairs there, but it looks like they are dead anyways), but I can confirm the thickening of existing hair. It just looks and feels better. I'm really not that hyped for any treatment and ended up being really relaxed about the whole hair loss thing, but the fact that my hair looks better like it has for a few years now is actually a nice surprise.

I've been needling for three weeks now with an electric dermapen at 1,5/1,75 mm depth. A week between the first to sessions, a week between session two and three and I think i will take a little longer break now (maybe two weeks). Don't know if I just went too hard or something is happening inside my body/scalp, but this time (needled saturday), redness kinda stayed longer (till the end of monday I think) and the skin feels really flaky. Not a bad feeling at all, but it seems really rough. :D

Could be because I applied minoxidil (with Sandalore) a few hours after needling for the first time (instead of waiting for 24 hours) or because I gave my body a really shitty time to relax (watched super bowl on sunday night/monday, german time zone, so got to bed at 5am and of course ate f*****g unhealthy), don't know. But I think that my body needs a little more time to recover this time, so let him have it.

Looking forward to my situation in three months or more. Will definitely stick to needling - kinda feels like you are "doing" something yourself. I like that.

Last edited:

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw, when will numberguy's ban be lifted?

Good question. Although based on the reception he received from some of the crazies throughout the course of this thread and also after being banned - I'm not sure he'd care to come back. There's too many paranoid, bitter baldies here.

He's probably better off to frequent the chaos of Reddit's tressless community. (Edit: I enjoyed his commentary and assistance here, although given the profit scenarios - Reddit probably won't be questioning motives)

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a date with the Derminator tonight lol.

last Thursday I used the roller. Tonight we go full calcification destruction protocol.