Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Y'all need to put some needles in your heads! Leave the vitamins for the Flintstones forums and the starvation to anorexia forums.

:)

Good discussion though actually. I think I learned at least one thing.

It's time for some Norwood improvements to be posted by someone though... anyone!

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Y'all need to put some needles in your heads! Leave the vitamins for the Flintstones forums and the starvation to anorexia forums.

:)

Good discussion though actually. I think I learned at least one thing.

It's time for some Norwood improvements to be posted by someone though... anyone!
Decalcification of the Aortic Valve by Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7)

MK4 Osteoporosis Research

Vit K in high doses is a very real solution to calcification of blood vessels and treatment of osteoporosis

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is your microneedling pro add-on list to improve chances of making it work?

Can you edit your main post and put links to all the things including the sprays.
Yeah if balding is caused by calcification then yes.

I’ll write down the brands I bought, I can’t put links because it’s against forum rules

oneinabillion

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ran my hand through my crown hair yesterday while applying minoxidil and shed a lot of small fine hairs at once. After doing that a couple of times it suddenly stopped. I guess after 2 months my hair density improved quite more than I expected. First pic is today and second is january 12. I did cut my hair shorter so it's a nice improvement!
20190207_004737.jpg

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ran my hand through my crown hair yesterday while applying minoxidil and shed a lot of small fine hairs at once. After doing that a couple of times it suddenly stopped. I guess after 2 months my hair density improved quite more than I expected. First pic is today and second is january 12. I did cut my hair shorter so it's a nice improvement!View attachment 111777
Looks worse

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ran my hand through my crown hair yesterday while applying minoxidil and shed a lot of small fine hairs at once. After doing that a couple of times it suddenly stopped. I guess after 2 months my hair density improved quite more than I expected. First pic is today and second is january 12. I did cut my hair shorter so it's a nice improvement!View attachment 111777
It is definitely an improvement. I had to confess that once I saw your post I didn't read anything you wrote and just went ahead to check your pics. At first, I though you got worse, because the left picture is way better than the right one. Then I read what you wrote and found out it was the opposite. So yeah, you have an improvement.
Did you start minoxidil at the same time?

Heat06

Established Member
Reaction score
I’ve noticed the skin in my temple area has started to show some discoloration. Like my skin in the areas I use the pen are becoming darkened and discolored compared to the rest of my scalp. Looks weird.

Will this fade over time? Is this the result of dermarolling too frequently? I currently do it once a week.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Losingitsince14

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, I am new to the forum and was interested in trying micro needling since I have already been taking finasteride and applying minoxidil for awhile and I think I have plateaued in the past couple of years. Do you guys think micro needling can help with thickening my hair, I'm mostly just diffuse. This is really the last thing I can think to try. I have pictures and a little more elaboration in the link below. I don't think I made my post in the right place because I did not get any replies. Thanks
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-it-for-me-one-more-word.120410/#post-1765316

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered a mix of tumeric, Black pepper and Ingwer.

Can't tell you whether it helps for hairloss but otherwise it should have quite a few health benefits!

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve noticed the skin in my temple area has started to show some discoloration. Like my skin in the areas I use the pen are becoming darkened and discolored compared to the rest of my scalp. Looks weird.

Will this fade over time? Is this the result of dermarolling too frequently? I currently do it once a week.

Anybody else experiencing this?
I haven't seen anyone comment about this yet, no.

You've been doing weekly sessions? Do you have immediate redness with it subsiding?

freebiefan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, I am new to the forum and was interested in trying micro needling since I have already been taking finasteride and applying minoxidil for awhile and I think I have plateaued in the past couple of years. Do you guys think micro needling can help with thickening my hair, I'm mostly just diffuse. This is really the last thing I can think to try. I have pictures and a little more elaboration in the link below. I don't think I made my post in the right place because I did not get any replies. Thanks
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-it-for-me-one-more-word.120410/#post-1765316
If you are new to hairloss, you have a lot of options, microneedling being one of them. finasteride and min are the only two "official" treatments, that's why you may have only heard of those two. But there are lots of alternative and up and coming treatments, such as microneedling, and CB.

oneinabillion

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is definitely an improvement. I had to confess that once I saw your post I didn't read anything you wrote and just went ahead to check your pics. At first, I though you got worse, because the left picture is way better than the right one. Then I read what you wrote and found out it was the opposite. So yeah, you have an improvement.
Did you start minoxidil at the same time?

Nope, started minoxidil 6 years ago.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you started it based on some evidence for hair growth or did you read any study about termuric and hair gain.? If so I would be glad if you provide the link!
Not really, just read it’s great for inflammation. I’ve been sleeping way better lately, after having a cup before bed.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just did my third session today, and unluckily, my dermapen arrived an hour later, so i’ll start using dermapen next week.