Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s your daily calorie intake/meal plan?
kind of low atm

im skinny as f***

also been skipping lunch lately because my uni food is disgusting and there are no restaurants near

also emphasis on "plant based" and not strictly vegan

i try to avoid animal products (especially dairy) but if my family makes chicken or something then ill definitely eat some

but mostly i do try and eat vegan

cbddreams

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm kind of worried about rolling too much if I will have to avoid direct sunlight as I live in a place with 30c+ temperatures all year round. If the hair on top is long enough and seems to cover your scalp would it still be wise to wear a hat? I can handle wearing one for 24 hours after but it's going to really suck wearing one for a week every 2 weeks

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm kind of worried about rolling too much if I will have to avoid direct sunlight as I live in a place with 30c+ temperatures all year round. If the hair on top is long enough and seems to cover your scalp would it still be wise to wear a hat? I can handle wearing one for 24 hours after but it's going to really suck wearing one for a week every 2 weeks
I'm glad I'm from the united kingdom and only have to worry about the sun 4 weeks of the year.
im quite confident my hair will protect me as it stops me getting burned when drunk at festivals and such but i bought a pork pie hat for the future extreme days just encase ...hopefully my hair will be crazy thick by mid summer and i wont need it

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really, just read it’s great for inflammation. I’ve been sleeping way better lately, after having a cup before bed.
Ohhh. That's great . if you could get some black pepper then consume some after turmeric . it increases absorption of turmeric by 10x.

zeerax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd highly recommend another brand (if I'm not wrong, these are just 5000 IU D3) . I personally take 10,000 D3 & 600 mcg K2 every day :).
I been using these high doses for other reasons, for the "mewing" experience, it has nothing to do with hair loss.

my hair grew back naturally after treating my seb derm (when I say naturally, I mean I have never been taking min or finasteride to regrow it, only anti fungal shampoo) but I still don't know what helped me to get my hair back.
What I did to treat it:

- cutting sugar

-sleeping at least 7-8 hours a day, If I only sleep like 4 hours, my seb derm is back for a few days and I lose a shitload of hair

- rotating between 4 shampoos:

- Node DS +

- T-gel therapeutic shampoo (coal tar)

- Selsun 2,5% (selenium sulfide)

- regular h&s

+ clobetasol or betamethasone (steroids) when inflamation is visible, but I don't use them that much anymore
+ 10,000 D3 & 600 mcg K2 every day

edit: if you wanna check some of my pics: https://i.ibb.co/PhDgNjm/Sans-titre.png

I never thought I had mbp, just hair loss due to severe inflammation caused by my seborrheic dermatitis, but it was still a challenge to get my hair back. I had to change my lifestyle and it took me like 4 months before seeing any improvement around the hair line area, and It took a total of 10 months to get most of my hair back

Last edited:

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all

I am not a fan of minoxidil nor finasteride, so i am looking for alternatives. I will definitely give needling a try and came across the following regime where somebody was successful:
– weekly dermaroller with 1.0 mm
– 5% rosemary+pepperming combination with jojoba as carrier, applying 1ml x2 daily
– skipping applying the oil the day of dermaroller and once per month for 4-5 days

Anyome tried something similar? Any suggestion what Rosemary oil and peppermint solution to use?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use the derminator on a Friday night. Wear a cap on sat + sun.

By Monday at worst I look like I have a slightly red scalp. Nobody knows a thing.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all

I am not a fan of minoxidil nor finasteride, so i am looking for alternatives. I will definitely give needling a try and came across the following regime where somebody was successful:
– weekly dermaroller with 1.0 mm
– 5% rosemary+pepperming combination with jojoba as carrier, applying 1ml x2 daily
– skipping applying the oil the day of dermaroller and once per month for 4-5 days

Anyome tried something similar? a suggestion what Rosemary oil and peppermint solution to use?

You need to wound at a min depth of 1.5mm. You want to see blood.

Heat06

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone comment about this yet, no.

You've been doing weekly sessions? Do you have immediate redness with it subsiding?

Yes, I do a session every Friday night. I have immediate redness and then it subsides. However, after the redness goes away my skin in the area remains darkened/discolored.

I assume it’s because I went out in the sun a couple days later, but it’s only darkened in the area’s I roll.

I either need to avoid direct sunlight or switch to needling every 2 weeks.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
That's what it is. I'm from the Paul Bragg school of fasting, the real way.
I fasted 13 hours today with no coffee and tea or whatever, it was pretty easy! Longer than that would be challenging....

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My last session was a week ago. Is it safe to go outside in the sun? How many days do you need protection from the sun after a session?

Losingitsince14

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are new to hairloss, you have a lot of options, microneedling being one of them. finasteride and min are the only two "official" treatments, that's why you may have only heard of those two. But there are lots of alternative and up and coming treatments, such as microneedling, and CB.
Thanks for the reply. Im not exactly new to hair loss as I've been noticeably balding for at least 5 years, however I am new in the sense that I just started looking at other treatments besides the "big 2". Idk why, but lately my hair has been bothering me more even though it is probably better than it was 3-4 years ago. I really want to get to a thick NW2. I guess I never really tried anything else because other treatments don't seem to be proven, but the few studies and many individual success stories have me wanting to add micro needling to my regimen. What really got me was that people have had success even after being non responders to minoxidil in the past. I think I am going to take the plunge and start within the next couple of weeks.

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Additionally to needling and using minoxidil twice a day (5%) on my scalp i have been using minoxidil twice a day on my face to promote beard growth, also i´ve added a mid-day application on my beard with 10% minoxidil. What i am getting at is that i'm tolerating minoxidil very well so i wanted to ask if there are any studies on the efficacy of 10-15% minoxidil on the scalp? If not does anyone here have any experiences with trying it?

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Additionally to needling and using minoxidil twice a day (5%) on my scalp i have been using minoxidil twice a day on my face to promote beard growth, also i´ve added a mid-day application on my beard with 10% minoxidil. What i am getting at is that i'm tolerating minoxidil very well so i wanted to ask if there are any studies on the efficacy of 10-15% minoxidil on the scalp? If not does anyone here have any experiences with trying it?
Ive looked into this numerous times, because I want to do as much as possible to keep my hair. But every time my conclusion was that the higher minoxidil percentage does little to nothing, aka its a waste of money and pretty much nothing but a bigger chance at getting side effects. I think you would be better off with a minoxidil solution that has other ingredients besides minoxidil that could potentially help.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
kind of low atm

im skinny as f***

also been skipping lunch lately because my uni food is disgusting and there are no restaurants near

also emphasis on "plant based" and not strictly vegan

i try to avoid animal products (especially dairy) but if my family makes chicken or something then ill definitely eat some

but mostly i do try and eat vegan
It’s hard to do. Legume based could help with calories and protein.

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
6 week update:

Small signs of regrowth. I dont think im below baseline? Its so hard to say. But my hair loss has been so aggressive that staying constant over 6 weeks is great news. When i last had a haircut the barber lined up my hairline and the shape on the right seemed to be a lot more straight. Thats good. Gonna continue. Will keep updating