Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, we agree on most things, I’m shocked not on this one. It has been shown to reset hormone profiles, as a preventative for things like cancer both pre, and also during, as well as many many other things. It’s just my opinion, but it’s shared by many other folks, I think we should all do 2 5 day fasts a year. And I’m on the conservative side of things. Most others would say that ain’t even breaking the surface. I have seen tremendous benefits from it.
Yeah you've got me on the fence with this. I've recently been reading from Ray Peat/ and Nathan Hatch and they're against it metabolically.
2-5 a year doesnt sound that harmful. I was just thinking a lot of people basically dont eat for half a day which isn't great for the metabolism/blood sugar.
I'll have to say I don't support it right now, but I'm not trying to convince others especially if you're only doing it a few days a year

Just saw about the digestion. Nice, I think I'll read up on why people are proponents of it - needs to be a misc thread on here

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Basically I've decided not to dermastamp lol if you want my update guys
I'm gonna tackle calcifcation thorugh D,K, magensium as I believe I saw results before, and calcification is a systemic issue.
I may do a whole thread for the theory - as of right now I'm not going to dermastamp or massage

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@HairSuit : I don't agree with you when you say "during cancer". Ok to prevent cancer, I really think it can help a lot. But when you have a cancer, and for example you're going through chemotherapy it's risky to fast. I had cancer, and I vomited so many times I couldn't count. But I never stopped to eat (but tried to eat less sugar), and it was not a pleasure to eat, I forced myself. I ate and gained 10 kg. Some friends I met during chemotherapy didn't ... they lost weight, they were like ghosts, and they refused to eat, and 90% of them ... just died. I'm not saying I survived because I ate, and they died because they fasted. But I'm sure it's not good to not eat when you're really weak (because of sickness, cancer or something else).
But I agree with the rest of your comment. And fasting is a good way to take control back from your mind, trying to be stronger than your appetite is really a nice thing to experience.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
@HairSuit : I don't agree with you when you say "during cancer". Ok to prevent cancer, I really think it can help a lot. But when you have a cancer, and for example you're going through chemotherapy it's risky to fast. I had cancer, and I vomited so many times I couldn't count. But I never stopped to eat (but tried to eat less sugar), and it was not a pleasure to eat, I forced myself. I ate and gained 10 kg. Some friends I met during chemotherapy didn't ... they lost weight, they were like ghosts, and they refused to eat, and 90% of them ... just died. I'm not saying I survived because I ate, and they died because they fasted. But I'm sure it's not good to not eat when you're really weak (because of sickness, cancer or something else).
But I agree with the rest of your comment. And fasting is a good way to take control back from your mind, trying to be stronger than your appetite is really a nice thing to experience.
For the record I feel great fasting, I think I recognize for myself though it's bad for muscle gains.

Great story man

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm gonna tackle calcifcation thorugh D,K, magensium as I believe I saw results before, and calcification is a systemic issue.
I may do a whole thread for the theory - as of right now I'm not going to dermastamp or massage
d,k and magnesium helps calcification . could you please tell how could it helps to reduce calcification. Would love to be know dietary solutions to hairloss.

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice! Sorry for overlooking you, man.
That's great news. May I ask, what Norwood are you?
I hope I can follow your steps. I only need regrowth on the hairline.
No worries! Im doing 2mm every 14 day. I get blodspots over vertex and same at temples and front hairline. Not going too hard but still going for blood. My crown is pretty bald but there are hair coming.
It will take at least 1-2 years to fill it if hair is continue to grow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah you've got me on the fence with this. I've recently been reading from Ray Peat/ and Nathan Hatch and they're against it metabolically.
2-5 a year doesnt sound that harmful. I was just thinking a lot of people basically dont eat for half a day which isn't great for the metabolism/blood sugar.
I'll have to say I don't support it right now, but I'm not trying to convince others especially if you're only doing it a few days a year

Just saw about the digestion. Nice, I think I'll read up on why people are proponents of it - needs to be a misc thread on here
Ray Peat advocates sugar consumption to boost metabolism and keep thyroid function at optimum levels. He says sugar is a good clean form of energy, especially tropical fruits and oranges and honey. I rarely took sugar and noticed that my basal temperature was low. Started adding more fruit and sugar to coffee and in a week or two my temperature was higher upon awakening.
Cortisol levels spike due to fasting while you sleep due to low blood sugar. He advocates eating a pint of good quality ice cream or some cottage cheese and orange juice before bed.
Dairy proteins and fats slow down the release of sugar while you sleep and keep the cortisol under control by regulating blood sugars.
Cortisol causes systemic inflammation. Also a low dose of aspirin before bed helps
Also Ray Peat is in his 80s with a good head of hair. His specialty is endocrinology and thyroid function and has studied hormones for 40+ years. He's not an MD but a PhD Biochemist researcher who also teaches at the University level

Last edited:

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ray Peat advocates sugar consumption to boost metabolism and keep thyroid function at optimum levels. He says sugar is a good clean form of energy, especially tropical fruits and oranges and honey. I rarely took sugar and noticed that my basal temperature was low. Started adding more fruit and sugar to coffee and in a week or two my temperature was higher upon awakening.
Cortisol levels spike due to fasting while you sleep due to low blood sugar. He advocates eating a pint of good quality ice cream or some cottage cheese and orange juice before bed.
Dairy proteins and fats slow down the release of sugar while you sleep and keep the cortisol under control by regulating blood sugars.
Cortisol causes systemic inflammation. Also a low dose of aspirin before bed helps
Also Ray Peat is in his 80s with a good head of hair. His specialty is endocrinology and thyroid function and has studied hormones for 40+ years. He's not an MD but a PhD Biochemist researcher who also teaches at the University level
before i tried cutting all sugar from my diet and felt shitty

now I make tea with copious amounts of honey before bed, and drink tons of orange juice/ pomegranate juice and feel much better

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a good supplement I use for those who are interested in D3/K2:

https://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Spectr...F8&qid=1549434191&sr=1-4&keywords=D3+VEGAN+k2

You should supplement with drops for whatever you take. That way your liver doesn't have to deal with all those nasty binders and fillers and capsule ingredients they use to make tablets.

It will last you close to a year as long as you take just 2 drops daily (which is all you need)

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
What’s your regimen?
My regime can be found in my signature, its finasteride, a 5 percent minoxidil solution with a lot of extras in it (biotin, niacinamide, retinol, caffeine, azelaic acid, adenosine, free of PG), a 2 percent keto shampoo with some extras in there as well and I roll with 1,5mm one a week.

Kitedude

Reaction score
Makes a lot of sense to me. Scalp is weak and already under assault from inflammation. Dermaneedle seems to shine at remodeling and removing built up fibrosis
Wil you make a thread where you Also tell where to buy all this stuff?

I think it’s a great addition to needling

J0ker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Make a thread already instead of typing it all over random *** threads. Also do it before someone else makes a half assed one.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
My last comment on this. Sorry. Don’t want to derail, but your body is energy. It needs a break from digestion to clean out other oxidative stressors. It can’t do that efficiently when it’s always busy digesting. For that purpose, it’s fantastic. Sorry. Dermarolling..... continue.
Do you fast without any form of caffeine? So no tea, coffee etc? I fast when I'm cutting (losing body fat), but I drink tea etc to get me through it. BTW with 5day fast, you mean fasting 5 days a week? Sorry for off topic

toto

Reaction score
if i am buying big package of new needles

am i need to sterilize them before the first use?