Update On Prostaglandin Protocol. Officially An Alternative To Finasteride And Minoxidil.

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
Stop thinking, people had been doin this un private forum, stop talking that 3 non-sense broscience and start reading Cotsa's studies more.
The actual testing of westonci is based on Cotsa's studies. As you don't have to eat your vomit to know it taste like sh*t, we don't have to test 3 since it's f*****g useless without a proper CRTH2 antagonist. People have already tested Pge2 alone w/o any sucess.

And westonci proves u 2 is a sucess : maintenance. Regrowth w/o maintenance is a failure.
You don't understand a single thing.

Your post is littered with misspelled words, including:

"doin" instead of doing
"un private" instead of un-private
"sucess" instead of success
"Cotsa" instead of the correct name of the researcher, which is Cotsarelis

You reference studies but then provide no citations. You reference others who have tested PGE2 alone, but you provide no citations.

From the Cotsarelis 2012 PGD2 study located here, the final paragraph in the Discussion section starts with the line:
"Our findings also suggest that supplemental PGE2 could be therapeutic. By correcting its deficiency and increasing its level in bald scalp, the inhibitory effects of PGD2 may be overcome."

Nothing anywhere in that Cotsarelis study is a statement that PGE2 on its own would not work without a PGD2 inhibitor. That is your assertion, not the assertion of the study you allude to but then fail to provide any citation against.

So the only researcher you mention is saying exactly the same thing I am saying, which is to test PGE2 alone, because PGE2 alone *may* overcome the negative effects of PGD2.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"doin" instead of doing

You reference studies but then provide no citations. You reference others who have tested PGE2 alone, but you provide no citations.

From the Cotsarelis 2012 PGD2 study located here, the final paragraph in the Discussion section starts with the line:
"Our findings also suggest that supplemental PGE2 could be therapeutic. By correcting its deficiency and increasing its level in bald scalp, the inhibitory effects of PGD2 may be overcome."

Nothing anywhere in that Cotsarelis study is a statement that PGE2 on its own would not work without a PGD2 inhibitor. That is your assertion, not the assertion of the study you allude to but then fail to provide any citation against.

So the only researcher you mention is saying exactly the same thing I am saying, which is to test PGE2 alone, because PGE2 alone *may* overcome the negative effects of PGD2.

Instead of talking bout facts and ideas youtalk bout mispelled words. Dont have time for fools like you.
And you completely missed the point of my post

INT

Reaction score

"doin" instead of doing

Bringing up spelling errors in a non-related discussion is pretty lame and ad hominem.

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bringing up spelling errors in a non-related discussion is pretty lame and ad hominem.

indeed, its a cheap and cowardly way for people to play "im smarter than you" without actually demonstrating it. Especially considering the prevalence of using mobile phones to browse forums these days, I wouldn't be pedantic about misspel wurdz if the message is still effectively communicated in spite of.

Reactions: INT

Pelimorfo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, can be pedantic, when he corrects the gramar...
But at the same time is interesting what he says, to test pge2 alone.
Would be nice that somebody test it or know the experience of anyone that have already done it.

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score

Except I quoted from the study that he mentions and never quotes from himself. And *his* study makes *my* point for me!!! So let's focus on that substance.

And his "I'm too smart to talk to you" attitude is not justified based on the poor spelling and grammar in his posts.

If you want to ignore that, then focus on the study I posted and the quote from that study. I am not making a controversial point. I am suggesting that a valid hypothesis exists and should be tested.

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
indeed, its a cheap and cowardly way for people to play "im smarter than you" without actually demonstrating it. Especially considering the prevalence of using mobile phones to browse forums these days, I wouldn't be pedantic about misspel wurdz if the message is still effectively communicated in spite of.

Point of order: I was responding to *HIS* remark that he was smart and that I did not know what I was talking about . So I responded to his cheap shot with my own pointed cheap shot. He fired first.

Pro tip: If you are going to use your intelligence as the selling point in your online posts, spell at above an eighth-grade level.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it's not easily obtainable then it's not an official alternative. Also if you have to mix things and play chemist, that makes it even less of an "official" alternative.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Point of order: I was responding to *HIS* remark that he was smart and that I did not know what I was talking about . So I responded to his cheap shot with my own pointed cheap shot. He fired first.

Pro tip: If you are going to use your intelligence as the selling point in your online posts, spell at above an eighth-grade level.

I can spell whatever the f* you want, PGE2 alone has already been tested ALONE by private forum and it's no use, if you don't understand that, just check your eyes baldy you blind.
Ps : English isn't my mother language garçon ;) Remains to the facts and stop hiding yourself behind misspelling from my keyboard.
PS2 : "Gnangnagna PRaïvayte furum iznt a proof lel" Just a quick reminder : you're asking to a private forum member bout testing PGE2 alone which he already did since he ran out of Seti.

Bye

Last edited:

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone have any advice on microneedling? Like what needle length / length / how often?

Can’t seem to find much information on it

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know boys...... I’ve been doing 1.8g of seti daily for about 9 mos now. I thought it was working early on. I’m only looking for maintenance. I have definitely lost some ground. I am a slow loser, so theoretically, I should respond well as my loss is not aggressive. I do t have the balls to stop in case it is slowing things down, but certainly has not stopped it.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know boys...... I’ve been doing 1.8g of seti daily for about 9 mos now. I thought it was working early on. I’m only looking for maintenance. I have definitely lost some ground. I am a slow loser, so theoretically, I should respond well as my loss is not aggressive. I do t have the balls to stop in case it is slowing things down, but certainly has not stopped it.

No PGE2?

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil and dermarolling as well. Figured since I was on minoxidil it was essentially the same.
You need to use PGE2 in addition to the Seti in order to be using the OP's protocol. Using just Seti alone will be a lot less effective. Minoxidil is not an adequate replacement for PGE2.

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"doin" instead of doing

There is no data in that paper that actually demonstrates pge efficacy at all whether with or without pgd inhibition. You are just cherry picking a quote.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score

Did you get your source of seti tested?

Also any update from @westonci at all? been a while we've heard from you so im hoping its not that your loosing ground

Sloank

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone got advice on microneedling? How often should you do it if you’re doing 1.5mm?

Once a week with a 1.5 mm roller/stamp/pen is what has been shown to be effective in studies. I personally do every other week with a 1.5 mm stamp

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Once a week with a 1.5 mm roller/stamp/pen is what has been shown to be effective in studies. I personally do every other week with a 1.5 mm stamp
Thanks man. My stamp arrived yesterday, not entire sure how to use it. How long do you use it for per session? Do you go over the same spot more than once?

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just want to put a word out here. Please dont buy Seti from Lewis. He took my 1100 dollars and I never got my Seti. He doesn't reply to my emails anymore. Hard earned 1100 are gone just like that. What a scam