Update On Prostaglandin Protocol. Officially An Alternative To Finasteride And Minoxidil.

the smoking baby

Established Member
Reaction score
As a NW6, I wish I could jump on this regimen and hope to have the same success. It seems that recently lost follicles can come back with the right regimen. Long lost follicles are another matter.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Question for anyone using PGE2:
Are there any advantages to doing this over using minoxidil? For someone that has been using minoxidil for over a decade, is there any benefit to adding PGE2, or is just working the same angles?

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same results with finasteride/minoxidil ? Def not.....Even on dutasteride, minoxidil, rolling,vpa and more i never get any regrowth on temples...
It's the same sh*t as always dude, results are different for everyone. There might be someone who gets better results than that with just Minoxidil (Google it, it's uncommon but not that rare) and someone else who gets worse with Finasteride and Minoxidil.
And it's probably the same for Seti, for some people it will work better than even him and for others it won't do sh*t.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci

Since you're getting results by using something which blocks PGD2 from binding to its receptor, how come cetrizine hasn't been giving good results for people?

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What is the price for a legit CB ( for using topically) ? Thanks. And what is the amount to use for results ? 10% once a day for example will be enough ?

AllerganSaveUs

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci

Since you're getting results by using something which blocks PGD2 from binding to its receptor, how come cetrizine hasn't been giving good results for people?

Cetirizine does not block the PGD2 rector (CRTH2). It is a weak PGD2 inhibitor. It also causes many other biological processes that may play a role in affecting hair.

tommyt123

Reaction score
This is long but it would mean a lot if anyone has any idea about these side effects, and could give me there opinion.

I've been using Topical Setipiprant for several months now and during this time it's absolutely made a difference in terms of itch and shedding. I've only bought from Lyphar so I'm pretty sure it's legit based on other people's experiences/lab tests.

However I've gotten some side effects, some which are normal and some I'm not sure are normal. So I'm curious if anyone else has had this. For the first month about I used normal Seti in the Swisstemples vehicle at 5% concentration. It made a difference but was greasy and disgusting on my scalp/hair. Over time I eventually got extreme daytime fatigue as well as slightly feeling it was harder to breathe. I'm almost definitely sure now this was caused by the DMSO making it go systemic, and fatigue/somnolence is listed as one of the side effects from the oral seti trial so it makes sense.

So I then bought there Salted Setipiprant and it dissolved way easier obv. I used it in Garnier Stemoxydine at 10%. It had the same efficacy as the normal Setipiprant. Then I started dermarolling with .5 mm needles before applying and it worked even better. However this made too much of it go systemic as I again had some daytime fatigue and breathlessness but not as much as with the normal seti with the swisstemples vehicle.

I also got another side effect which was weird. A little bit after applying Seti to my scalp, my urine has a really strong smell to it. It is hard to describe, it's slightly chemical but mostly smells like just really strong piss like when your dehydrated. I know it's the Setipiprant as whenever I stop applying Seti my urine smells normal. I've started and stopped multiple times to make sure and the smell always goes away in a day.

I've also recently started mixing the Stemoxydine vehicle with some DMI. Now when I apply it after dermarolling I no longer have any daytime fatigue. My piss still smells weird though. DMI supposedly makes topicals penetrate deeper, so why does this no longer give me fatigue? Since Seti supposedly leaves the body fast through urine, could the smell just be the Seti itself? Is it something to do with my liver? Does anyone know or have any theories?

So have any long time users got any of these side effects before? @westonci @alebaba etc

Also for any longtime users using high % topical Seti (15%, 20%, 25%, 30%) Did u start at a lower percentage and then taper up? At what percentage did your shedding completely stop? How many ml do you apply per 2x a day?

Thank you to anyone who read this novel.
Hey man if you're still using dmso as a vehicle its probably that, i work as a research assistant and whenever we use dmso as a drug vehicle for rat/mice injections there piss smells really strange lol

Maximus Hair!

Reaction score
Hey man if you're still using dmso as a vehicle its probably that, i work as a research assistant and whenever we use dmso as a drug vehicle for rat/mice injections there piss smells really strange lol

I don't use DMSO anymore. I only used it briefly when mixing up the normal acid base Setipiprant. With the Salted Setipiprant I use a mix of Garnier Fructis Stemoxydine and DMI. DMI is a penetration enhancer like DMSO is. Do you think maybe DMI did it? Also it smelled weird more often when I increased the penetration even more by dermarolling with 0.5 mm dermarolling before applying. I rarely get that side effect when just applying topically without a dermaroller.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys where is the best place to store seti once its been put into the capsules? And where's best to store PGE2? Can anyone help me with this?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello my dudes,

So i got some bad news and good news.

I'll start with the bad news first. So right after my last update with pics, Ive been extremely busy and I moved out with my brother had a stressful few weeks where a lot of random stuff piled up on me. Long story short for about 1 month after my last update pics I didnt used any PGE2 at all. I continued to used 2g/day seti, NAC and sunlight to the scalp. Anyways I ended up losing a bit of ground and my hair overall felt a lot weaker.

The good news is that now im 110% sure that PGE2/microneedling is not only important but absolutely critical for the results ive been getting. How do I know this. Well things didnt work out and I ended up moving back home. So for the last 3 weeks ive been back on PGE2/microneedling and I cant already feel the hairs feeling healthy and strong again. Same thing happened about 6 months ago or so when I reintroduced PGE2 after going on a long break without it. But i re-introduced PGE2, and added NAC and sunlight UVB at the same time so it was hard pinpoint what was giving me the boost in regrowth.

Im 110% sure is the PGE2/microneedling now.

Im going to be 100% honest, 2g/day seti results are not that impressive tbh, its only when you add the PGE2/microneeding that for some reason (i dont know why) I get a huge boost in regrowth. It like an epic synergy. Im seeing a lot of threads here on Seti alone and barely anything on PGE2. Seriously ive don Seti alone twice now and its not all that impressive, its really the combo of Seti + PGE2/microneedling that does the magic.

Anyways Ill give it another few weeks before I take update pics again.

Last edited:

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If we are already using minoxidil, does it negate PGE2? Or can we use both?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The other question is, have we even found a source for PGE2? @westonci gets his from yet another sneaky secret forum. If we can’t get it, that complicates everything.

Last edited:

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The other question is, have we even found a source for PGE2? @westonci gets his from yet another sneaky secret forum. If we can’t get it, that complicated everything.
He gets it from hairchemicals I think. You can email them and ask for PGE2. I’m in the process of buying some now.