Update On Prostaglandin Protocol. Officially An Alternative To Finasteride And Minoxidil.

R_gesus

Reaction score
So is seti still a maintenance drug, or will it not even maintain what you have without pge2?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So is seti still a maintenance drug, or will it not even maintain what you have without pge2?

Sorry for the confusion, I meant that both Seti and PGE2 are critical. I was saying that seti all on its own wont do much for regrowth. Seti is for maintenance as you said but adding PGE2/microneedling on top of the Seti is where I got almsot all of my regrowth.

Sorry for the confusion.

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion, I meant that both Seti and PGE2 are critical. I was saying that seti all on its own wont do much for regrowth. Seti is for maintenance as you said but adding PGE2/microneedling on top of the Seti is where I got almsot all of my regrowth.

Sorry for the confusion.

What do you think about PGE2 without seti ? Would it be effective ?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What do you think about PGE2 without seti ? Would it be effective ?

Not a good idea. Its kind of like only being on minoxidil without finasteride.

You need to stop the PGD2 damage for PGE2 to do its work.

Think of it like a house with water damage from a leaking pipe. You need to stop the leak before you can go about rebuilding.

m8otWQI.png

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is an exciting thread. OP, you've had remarkable results from this treatment. It sounds very promising as a virtually side-effect free alternative to 5AR inhibitors. Its just a shame that setipiprant is so expensive. I'm currently using dutasteride, but if I could afford this alternative I would carefully consider switching to it as I do have mild sexual sides from the dutasteride.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update on setipiprant

I've been using this for about 8 months now at 1G a day and I can say that it's not quite maintaining for me, I've lost ground in my crown area. I am 25 with fairly aggressive balding and on no other maintenance treatment (other than recently added zinc thymulin), so maybe it is just not enough to fight genetics. I haven't lost faith yet, Westonci's results speak for themselves and if the cheaper group buy comes through I'll be doing 2G a day possibly with PGE2.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update on setipiprant

I've been using this for about 8 months now at 1G a day and I can say that it's not quite maintaining for me, I've lost ground in my crown area. I am 25 with fairly aggressive balding and on no other maintenance treatment (other than recently added zinc thymulin), so maybe it is just not enough to fight genetics. I haven't lost faith yet, Westonci's results speak for themselves and if the cheaper group buy comes through I'll be doing 2G a day possibly with PGE2.

I feel like you wasted your time. Westi and others are super clear about this - you need to do both.

Therefore how can you loose faith in something you haven’t tried.

I can’t wait to hear how doing this properly goes for you. Good luck brother!

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like you wasted your time. Westi and others are super clear about this - you need to do both.

Therefore how can you loose faith in something you haven’t tried.

I can’t wait to hear how doing this properly goes for you. Good luck brother!

Hmm...but shouldn't he have at least had maintenance? Sigh not many seti only success stories out there

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
Not a good idea. Its kind of like only being on minoxidil without finasteride.

You need to stop the PGD2 damage for PGE2 to do its work.

Think of it like a house with water damage from a leaking pipe. You need to stop the leak before you can go about rebuilding.

To be fair, you haven't tested the hypothesis. There are three cases to test:

1) PGD2 inhibitor + PGE2 agonist
2) PGD2 inhibitor alone
3) PGE2 agonist alone

You tested 1) and it worked great.

You tested 2) and it failed.

You have not tested 3). Even though your logic is fine, experimental science is filled with shocking discoveries that are only uncovered by experiments. You go into the test believing your logic and believing that 3) will fail. But maybe 3) succeeds. And if it succeeds then a) we do not need to spend money on Seti and b) we do not understand the science as well as we think we do, so we need to further refine the hypotheses.

I think you should test 3). This is actually very important to confirming your hypotheses.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
To be fair, you haven't tested the hypothesis. There are three cases to test:

1) PGD2 inhibitor + PGE2 agonist
2) PGD2 inhibitor alone
3) PGE2 agonist alone

You tested 1) and it worked great.

You tested 2) and it failed.

You have not tested 3). Even though your logic is fine, experimental science is filled with shocking discoveries that are only uncovered by experiments. You go into the test believing your logic and believing that 3) will fail. But maybe 3) succeeds. And if it succeeds then a) we do not need to spend money on Seti and b) we do not understand the science as well as we think we do, so we need to further refine the hypotheses.

I think you should test 3). This is actually very important to confirming your hypotheses.
Westonci begun with 2 gr seti and maintained. Than added pge2 and got regrowth.
So 1 and 2 succeded for him.

Pge2 on its own doesnt work.

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
Westonci begun with 2 gr seti and maintained. Than added pge2 and got regrowth.
So 1 and 2 succeded for him.

Pge2 on its own doesnt work.

I am testing 1), 2), and 3) to see if they can regrow new hair. I am not interested in maintenance. For purposes of my post, focus only on regrowth.

He tested 1), and it worked for regrowth.

He tested 2), and he says in multiple places that PGD2 inhibitor on its own was not able to regrow hair. So 2) failed. It did not succeed against the specific criteria of hair regrowth.

He did not test 3), therefore your claim that PGE2 does not work on its own is a hypothesis and is not proven.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am testing 1), 2), and 3) to see if they can regrow new hair. I am not interested in maintenance. For purposes of my post, focus only on regrowth.

He tested 1), and it worked for regrowth.

He tested 2), and he says in multiple places that PGD2 inhibitor on its own was not able to regrow hair. So 2) failed. It did not succeed against the specific criteria of hair regrowth.

He did not test 3), therefore your claim that PGE2 does not work on its own is a hypothesis and is not proven.

The 3 is stupid go back reading Cotsa's studies and you'll find out why he didn't test it.
Plus 2) is a succes. You don't have to regrow anything to succed, some people just want maintenance w/o aide effects

inmyhead

Reaction score
At this point even brotu lotion seems to be more effective compared to seti from alibaba.

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
The 3 is stupid go back reading Cotsa's studies and you'll find out why he didn't test it.
Plus 2) is a succes. You don't have to regrow anything to succed, some people just want maintenance w/o aide effects

You don't get to rewrite my question for me. I defined the endpoint as regrowth. Therefore 2) is a failure. You don't get to change my words and substitute "rewrite" with "maintenance" and therefore claim it is a success. Do that in your own post. Don't do it to mine.

The history of science is filled with experiments that were intended to prove obvious known "facts" that ended up proving the facts were in fact false. It doesn't matter what someone else's study gives as a reason for not testing a hypothesis. An untested hypothesis is untested. He should test 3) and I think there is at least an even bet chance he will get some regrowth.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't get to rewrite my question for me. I defined the endpoint as regrowth. Therefore 2) is a failure. You don't get to change my words and substitute "rewrite" with "maintenance" and therefore claim it is a success. Do that in your own post. Don't do it to mine.

The history of science is filled with experiments that were intended to prove obvious known "facts" that ended up proving the facts were in fact false. It doesn't matter what someone else's study gives as a reason for not testing a hypothesis. An untested hypothesis is untested. He should test 3) and I think there is at least an even bet chance he will get some regrowth.

Stop thinking, people had been doin this un private forum, stop talking that 3 non-sense broscience and start reading Cotsa's studies more.
The actual testing of westonci is based on Cotsa's studies. As you don't have to eat your vomit to know it taste like sh*t, we don't have to test 3 since it's f*****g useless without a proper CRTH2 antagonist. People have already tested Pge2 alone w/o any sucess.

And westonci proves u 2 is a sucess : maintenance. Regrowth w/o maintenance is a failure.
You don't understand a single thing.