Update On Prostaglandin Protocol. Officially An Alternative To Finasteride And Minoxidil.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I gotta say, I’m not that impressed. Been taking it for about 9 mos now. Initially it seemed like everything completely stopped. This is, after all, just a maintenance drug. I have lost ground. Every so slightly. Very very slowly, but it definitely has not held. I am only using seti, minoxidil, and microneedling. But, it’s all I got, so I’ll keep going with it for a while

if it slows hair loss its still not so bad i think ! i want to give it a shot but this sh*t is so expensive, are you getting it from westonci providers ?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if it slows hair loss its still not so bad i think ! i want to give it a shot but this sh*t is so expensive, are you getting it from westonci providers ?
I am a slow loser anyway. I am not sure how this will work for aggressive loss. If it can’t hold me, I have my doubts about aggressive hair loss.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a slow loser anyway. I am not sure how this will work for aggressive loss. If it can’t hold me, I have my doubts about aggressive hair loss.

i am quite a slow loser too, how much are you using now as your regimen ? if you have an email address to your contact it would be nice too !

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I gotta say, I’m not that impressed. Been taking it for about 9 mos now. Initially it seemed like everything completely stopped. This is, after all, just a maintenance drug. I have lost ground. Every so slightly. Very very slowly, but it definitely has not held. I am only using seti, minoxidil, and microneedling. But, it’s all I got, so I’ll keep going with it for a while
Why don’t you try PGE2 with it?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In fairness, I don’t recall anyone else taking 2G a day whilst also using PGE2?
Question is, if you’re doing 2g plus minoxidil, is there a difference between that or PGE2? I have done 2g with minoxidil the whole time

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey guys so just wanted to keep you guys up to date.

Im still doing 2g/day seti but I have been slacking a lot with PGE2. My goal was to apply it once every 3-4 days, but for the last while Ive been doing it once a week. From my experience PGE2 is 110% critical in the results ive gotten. The more frequently you apply the better the results. My results could have been better if I stuck to a more frequent PGE2 application.

Also my advice is to stick to finasteride and minoxidil/Microneedling since it would probably be the same results and much much cheaper. You should only use Seti/PGE2 as a last resort if you get sides from finasteride and minoxidil.

Also here a funny little anecdote. I have 2 brothers. One is a year older than me and the other is 4 years younger than me. I got hit with the male pattern baldness the hardest, my older brother has moderate male pattern baldness and my younger brother I honestly thought he skipped out on the male pattern baldness gene completely. Every since ive been on seti for the last 3 years my older brothers hairloss is now worse than mine, lol (he doesn't care though), and my younger brother is now showing signs of thinning in his temples. All the while I paused my hairloss and thickened quite a bit in the vertex with the crown and temple having dark peach fuzz which you can see as a sort of shadow in the pics below. I would have been in a very very bad place hair-wise if I hadn't been on seti/pge2.

Left Temple

https://i.imgur.com/80FWUVf.jpg

80FWUVf.jpg

Right Temple

https://i.imgur.com/tcuhCdw.jpg

tcuhCdw.jpg

Hairline from a distance

https://i.imgur.com/JnuXvju.jpg

JnuXvju.jpg

Last edited:

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
There is no data in that paper that actually demonstrates pge efficacy at all whether with or without pgd inhibition. You are just cherry picking a quote.

I never claimed that the study had data. I claimed that the study he was citing as proof that PGE2 alone is a bad idea made exactly the same point that I made, which is that PGE2 alone should be studied.

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci there is definitely improvements on baseline but hard to tell difference since last update with pics, which showed really good improvements.
When you say results could be better with more pge2 do you mean that your gains could have been more significant since last update, that you have maintained since then, or that you have lost some ground?

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys so just wanted to keep you guys up to date.

Im still doing 2g/day seti but I have been slacking a lot with PGE2. My goal was to apply it once every 3-4 days, but for the last while Ive been doing it once a week. From my experience PGE2 is 110% critical in the results ive gotten. The more frequently you apply the better the results. My results could have been better if I stuck to a more frequent PGE2 application.

Also my advice is to stick to finasteride and minoxidil/Microneedling since it would probably be the same results and much much cheaper. You should only use Seti/PGE2 as a last resort if you get sides from finasteride and minoxidil.

Also here a funny little anecdote. I have 2 brothers. One is a year older than me and the other is 4 years younger than me. I got hit with the male pattern baldness the hardest, my older brother has moderate male pattern baldness and my younger brother I honestly thought he skipped out on the male pattern baldness gene completely. Every since ive been on seti for the last 3 years my older brothers hairloss is now worse than mine, lol (he doesn't care though), and my younger brother is now showing signs of thinning in his temples. All the while I paused my hairloss and thickened quite a bit in the vertex with the crown and temple having dark peach fuzz which you can see as a sort of shadow in the pics below. I would have been in a very very bad place hair-wise if I hadn't been on seti/pge2.

Left Temple

https://i.imgur.com/80FWUVf.jpg

View attachment 103760

Right Temple

https://i.imgur.com/tcuhCdw.jpg

View attachment 103761

Hairline from a distance

https://i.imgur.com/JnuXvju.jpg

View attachment 103762
Definite improvement from when you first started. Any progress on crown/vertex since last update?

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a difference? This is the question I’ve been asking, but haven’t gotten an answer to. I thought @westonci wamted to do PGE2 because he didn’t want to use minoxidil, but that they were the same thing?
That’s a good point, sorry I wasn’t sure what your regimen was. Are you on minoxidil?

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks very much for the update @westonci always appreciated from you

I second what these guys are saying and ask how your crown & vertex are doing. Do you think your still seeing improvements from the seti alone?

With the fact you started wounding with the pge2 I do wonder if your progress was infact largely to do with the wounding itself rather then the pge2, are you wounding consistently still?

Last edited:

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci

do you speak to swisstemples at all? Do you have any idea why he never updated his website (but still seems to be paying hosting?) ?