Update On Prostaglandin Protocol. Officially An Alternative To Finasteride And Minoxidil.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci

do you speak to swisstemples at all? Do you have any idea why he never updated his website (but still seems to be paying hosting?) ?

I think his blog is down now, he used the money from donation to keep the website running. That ran out recently.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey guys im thinking about switching to Trinov or just giving up and buzzing my head.

My current batch of setipiprant has been held up in customs for 3 months now. And 3 other guys pmed me saying the same thing.

Thanks to the fentanyl paranoia, 200g+ bags of white powder from China is almost guaranteed to get seized by customs these days in Canada.

200g might sound like a lot, but with setis insane daily dose of 2g/day thats only about 3 month supply.

Even if Trinov/Brotzu just helps with maintenance, its still beats constantly stressing about whether your next batch of setipiprant is gonna get seized or your next batch of PGE2 is gonna melt during shipment.

Not worth the headache guys.

Last edited:

Yepesyellow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not interested in dermastamping and minoxidil? It does seem to have garnered interest recently.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys im thinking about switching to Trinov or just giving up and buzzing my head.

My current batch of setipiprant has been held up in customs for 3 months now. And 3 other guys pmed me saying the same thing.

Thanks to the fentanyl paranoia, 200g+ bags of white powder from China is almost guaranteed to get seizedb by customs these days in Canada.

Even if Trinov/Brotzu just helps with maintenance, its still beats constantly stressing about whether your next batch of setipiprant is gonna get seized or your next batch of PGE2 is gonna melt during shipment.

Dang. That’s gloomy man given you were guy who got this ball rolling :(

If it wasn’t for these issues, would you say you still believe in the results of this protocol?

Also there’s the new dermaneedling thread which is building momentum.

Jp7500

Reaction score

Thanks to the fentanyl paranoia, 200g+ bags of white powder from China is almost guaranteed to get seizedb by customs these days in Canada.

Jp7500

Reaction score
I mean that the trinov is held up at customs in Calgary:( I'm suppose to get it on Wednesday, I'll let you know.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea Cuckanada is not worth the headache anymore. GTFO while you still can b4 you turn into Venezuela 2.0 Wish I was joking.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You need to get it shipped with a courier ups/fedex/dhl, their sh*t does NOT get stuck in customs but you will pay heavier import fee's, unless you get the sender to declare a lower value

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You need to get it shipped with a courier ups/fedex/dhl, their sh*t does NOT get stuck in customs but you will pay heavier import fee's, unless you get the sender to declare a lower value

It was shipped via fedex.

I called them and they said it was out of their hands. They said it was taken in by Canada Customs for testing and said they didnt know how long it will take.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's an alternative cause it works. Eventually price should get cheaper with time though
I would not say definitively that it works. I used it for about 9 mos and continued to lose ground. I am a perfect case for it. Slow hairloss. Drop finasteride and switched to Seti. Seemed to work for a month or two, but then continued to lose. I don’t think it definitely works.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would not say definitively that it works. I used it for about 9 mos and continued to lose ground. I am a perfect case for it. Slow hairloss. Drop finasteride and switched to Seti. Seemed to work for a month or two, but then continued to lose. I don’t think it definitely works.
Did you dermaroll? Thats very important for regrowth.

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Just for the record, switching Seti for finasteride doesn't = Prostaglandin Protocol.