Update On Prostaglandin Protocol. Officially An Alternative To Finasteride And Minoxidil.

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think we should give up on Seti yet. Improvements for @westonci at the crown seemed to be really good and some of that was on Seti alone wasnt it?
I have been on 1.8G daily for almost 3 months. Have enough for about 6 month so hoping that the Seti trial results will be available when i need to decide whether to keep it up. Generally my hair is as thick as ever and have no sebum/inflammation/itch at all although i dont think these are always the best indicators as can mean other things. Havent seen anything by way of growth or thickening at hair line yet but i have maintained a kind of NW1.5 for a while now with other treatments.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PGE2 did nothing for me as far as I could tell. Only using seti+wounding+LiCl now. Was losing ground on minoxidil fast, switched to seti recently and gaining everything back quickly.
Perhaps it's wounding + seti that's the key, rather than PGE2 + seti? Westonci did say he tried ethanol for a while with no results, and ethanol is a solid vehicle for delivering PGE2. Or maybe it really is just PGE2 + wounding. Did you deliver PGE2 in the way Westonci did?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think we should give up on Seti yet. Improvements for @westonci at the crown seemed to be really good and some of that was on Seti alone wasnt it?
I have been on 1.8G daily for almost 3 months. Have enough for about 6 month so hoping that the Seti trial results will be available when i need to decide whether to keep it up. Generally my hair is as thick as ever and have no sebum/inflammation/itch at all although i dont think these are always the best indicators as can mean other things. Havent seen anything by way of growth or thickening at hair line yet but i have maintained a kind of NW1.5 for a while now with other treatments.

i tought seti trial has been abandoned ?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps it's wounding + seti that's the key, rather than PGE2 + seti? Westonci did say he tried ethanol for a while with no results, and ethanol is a solid vehicle for delivering PGE2. Or maybe it really is just PGE2 + wounding. Did you deliver PGE2 in the way Westonci did?
At minimal, it should maintain. Which for me, it did not. I know others have had the same experience. I do t think we can talk regrowth from something, especially something that expensive, if it can’t at least maintain. That, given the mechanism of how it works, should be the minimum it does. I’m speaking of Seti specifically

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At minimal, it should maintain. Which for me, it did not. I know others have had the same experience. I do t think we can talk regrowth from something, especially something that expensive, if it can’t at least maintain. That, given the mechanism of how it works, should be the minimum it does. I’m speaking of Seti specifically

Yes 0 chance seti regrows anything. It's unfortunate that it didn't work for you at even a high (and expensive af) dose. I still think there is something to it based off West's results and my experience using it, BUT for setipiprant money you could go through 2/3 bottles of trinov a month which we know has some anti-androgenic effect alongside a growth stimulator, and is way more convenient, reliable and safer.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Good luck, 6 months at 2g dose must have cost a fortune, when storing remember to keep it airtight so it doesn't oxidise. Also, I used enteric capsules (bought off ebay) with mine which are supposed to make it more bioavailable.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes 0 chance seti regrows anything. It's unfortunate that it didn't work for you at even a high (and expensive af) dose. I still think there is something to it based off West's results and my experience using it, BUT for setipiprant money you could go through 2/3 bottles of trinov a month which we know has some anti-androgenic effect alongside a growth stimulator, and is way more convenient, reliable and safer.
Are you in the US? Just wondering if anyone has been able to get Trinov shipped to the US yet. I’m the back of my mind is the fear that if I use Trinov, since I’m microneedling, that I’ll get nailed with sides. Still recovering from PFS a year later......

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you in the US? Just wondering if anyone has been able to get Trinov shipped to the US yet. I’m the back of my mind is the fear that if I use Trinov, since I’m microneedling, that I’ll get nailed with sides. Still recovering from PFS a year later......

No UK, think some people have managed to ship to US check the thread. There is 0.37mg of equol in 1ml (daily dose) of Trinov which is pretty low and I've had no sides so far with needling, I got irreversible sides from 0.25mg finasteride every 3 days so I would know.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't you guys who are using Trinov terrified that you won't be able to secure anymore once you run out? Imagine you get gains and then you can't find a source and have to watch your labor turn to dust lol

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you link the thread please?
Dang. That’s gloomy man given you were guy who got this ball rolling :(

If it wasn’t for these issues, would you say you still believe in the results of this protocol?

Also there’s the new dermaneedling thread which is building momentum.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if a high enough dose of pge2 could provide maintenance at least for aggressive balders, of course this would cause collagen loss but you can use retin a and derma rolling for that

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if a high enough dose of pge2 could provide maintenance at least for aggressive balders, of course this would cause collagen loss but you can use retin a and derma rolling for that

No, Cotsa findings, blocking PGD2/crth2 is is needed

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe its seti+wounding+maybe LiCl. Seti stops shedding and maintains. Others are for regrowth. I already forgot how i used pge2. I only remember that seti was way more important.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would consider keeping it up until 2020. Fevi is supposed to be a year away. Generics should pop up then and we'll have cheap and amazing CRTh2 blockers.

Misoprostol is the future of PGE2 but no idea how anyone can get their hands on that

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would consider keeping it up until 2020. Fevi is supposed to be a year away. Generics should pop up then and we'll have cheap and amazing CRTh2 blockers.

Misoprostol is the future of PGE2 but no idea how anyone can get their hands on that
fevi needs to be twice as better as seti. If it is, and it could certainly be, id consider it as a near cure to prevent balding.

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I’m not sure on which part of the forum I saw this, but someone claimed they are in the clinical trial for fevi and they were sure they didn’t get the placebo because their asthma improved. This person said he had Androgenetic Alopecia and that the fevi did nothing.

Obviously it all needs to be taken with a grain of salt..

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not sure on which part of the forum I saw this, but someone claimed they are in the clinical trial for fevi and they were sure they didn’t get the placebo because their asthma improved. This person said he had Androgenetic Alopecia and that the fevi did nothing.

Obviously it all needs to be taken with a grain of salt..

Keep in mind that not everyone is responding to PGD2, so that member may as well PGD2 non-responder

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep in mind that not everyone is responding to PGD2, so that member may as well PGD2 non-responder
Cots showed on a poster that Hellouser took a picture of that 2/3 of follicles given miniaturized when PGD2 was applied.

But, the sample was taken from hair transplant patients so the conclusion was we have no idea knowing if they came from balding scalp or not. And that data remains unpublished (i.e. they didn't think it was publishable) so even they know they weren't doing real science.

balding2early

Reaction score
I did the seti at 2G twice a day for a month and I completely stopped shedding and was seeing new hairs pop up.

I stopped and now I am just doing 0.6G twice a day for a total of 1.2G a day.

I’m pretty much back to baseline now all the small hairs I gained are gone and my shedding is back...

SETI does work for me but since I have aggressive hair loss I need a high *** dose like 4G per day which I can’t afford at the moment. If I can afford it in the future I will experiment with it for a longer run. For now I’m just gonna do finasteride/dutasterideand low dose seti to slow my balding somebefore fevipiprant is released hopefully nextyear.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did the seti at 2G twice a day for a month and I completely stopped shedding and was seeing new hairs pop up.

I stopped and now I am just doing 0.6G twice a day for a total of 1.2G a day.

I’m pretty much back to baseline now all the small hairs I gained are gone and my shedding is back...

SETI does work for me but since I have aggressive hair loss I need a high *** dose like 4G per day which I can’t afford at the moment. If I can afford it in the future I will experiment with it for a longer run. For now I’m just gonna do finasteride/dutasterideand low dose seti to slow my balding somebefore fevipiprant is released hopefully nextyear.
Was that just from seti or seti + PGE2?