Update On Prostaglandin Protocol. Officially An Alternative To Finasteride And Minoxidil.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve tried taking seti on 2 separate occasions over the last 6 months. Both times lasted about a month but had to stop because I was getting chest/chest muscle pain.

I’ve had mild chest problems for the past 18 months though and I believe I have an over/under active thyroid so that may have something to do with it. Going back to the doctor tomorrow to get blood test results.

Depending on the results I might start taking seti again and see if the pains reoccur.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did the seti at 2G twice a day for a month and I completely stopped shedding and was seeing new hairs pop up.

I stopped and now I am just doing 0.6G twice a day for a total of 1.2G a day.

I’m pretty much back to baseline now all the small hairs I gained are gone and my shedding is back...

SETI does work for me but since I have aggressive hair loss I need a high *** dose like 4G per day which I can’t afford at the moment. If I can afford it in the future I will experiment with it for a longer run. For now I’m just gonna do finasteride/dutasterideand low dose seti to slow my balding somebefore fevipiprant is released hopefully nextyear.
Wow. I had no results on seti but I think it's clear I wasn't doing enough. I've been cruising on 1.0 - 1.5 g seti for a while.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess we need wait for fevi in year time.

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wonderful thread, thanks OP.

I’m curious - what do you guys think about needling+PGE2 in the absence of Seti?

Also, how would you work in PGE2 to your routine if you’re already on minoxidil and/or RU topically?

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wonderful thread, thanks OP.

I’m curious - what do you guys think about needling+PGE2 in the absence of Seti?

Also, how would you work in PGE2 to your routine if you’re already on minoxidil and/or RU topically?
Needling+PGE2 without Seti doesn't do anyhting.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If PGE2 is basically the equivalent to minoxidil, why wouldn’t needling + pge2 work?
it will buy it won't hit source of the problem

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, seems to me SETI blocks the CRTH2 receptor, “theoretically” preventing further hair loss, and the PGE2 encourages it to grow in the newly healthy environment. Much like finasteride + Min, but theoretically without all the shitty side effects. I haven’t been able to find anything about long term negative side effects of CRTH2 inhibition

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, seems to me SETI blocks the CRTH2 receptor, “theoretically” preventing further hair loss, and the PGE2 encourages it to grow in the newly healthy environment. Much like finasteride + Min, but theoretically without all the shitty side effects. I haven’t been able to find anything about long term negative side effects of CRTH2 inhibition
I tried taking seti but had to stop as it was giving me chest pains

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried taking seti but had to stop as it was giving me chest pains
Interesting. That might be due to its effects on the lungs and stuff since it’s an asthma medication as well. Sorry to hear it my man

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. That might be due to its effects on the lungs and stuff since it’s an asthma medication as well. Sorry to hear it my man
Yeah I tried twice but both times had to stop. It wasn’t very severe and was more of a indigestion/tightness in my throat thing but it wasn’t very comfortable so couldn’t really continue. RU gave me pretty bad chest pains too so had to stop that after a few days lol. Iva head pretty bad health for the last year or so though so I’m trying to fix all my issues then maybe I might try seti again and see how I feel.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First time from lyphar on alibaba, second time from Lewis Wei. Both had the same effect.
Some of these chinese sellers arent producers, they are resellers. Chances are they are selling the same thing from the same source. But I can't comment on their quality because I have no idea.