Tsuji Riken Hair Primordiums - Final 20 Questions

cyrusthegreat@hotmail.com

Established Member
Reaction score
Update:

The call has been scheduled for Tuesday evening our time. It may be quite a bit of work for our science writer to translate the japanese audio into english text, so we'll give her some time. Dr. Tsuji has twice now implied that he will not be present on the call, but is directing us to highly qualified individuals, including the CEO of the company. I have sent him a message saying how much everyone will be disappointed if he's unable to participate, and how much everyone here admires him, and his work.

Admin

As long as the stand-ins are qualified to answer our more technical questions and not just the ceo and some PR reps.

Still looking forward to it.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As long as the stand-ins are qualified to answer our more technical questions and not just the ceo and some PR reps.

Still looking forward to it.

That was partially my concern also. Because I know of this recent trend for companies to stop communicating with the general public altogether, outside of press releases, or presentations at conferences.

But according to the good Doctor, the following individuals will be present:

• CEO of Organ Technologies
  • Members of the research team at Organ
  • A Member of the research team at RIKEN.
Sounds like the majority of participants will be the scientists themselves.

TJT

My Regimen
Reaction score
How come the question of maximum density isn't in there? Isn't that one of the most important?!

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
How come the question of maximum density isn't in there? Isn't that one of the most important?!

The primary advantages of the hair follicle primordium method are well known: (1) A less invasive procedure than hair transplants, and (2) Access to a higher number of hair follicles. Current methods also fail to deliver density that matches a natural head of hair. What other advantages are you anticipating for the hair follicle primordium method in comparison with current methods? For instance, do you expect to be able to achieve a higher density or the ability to control hair color?

TJT

My Regimen
Reaction score
The primary advantages of the hair follicle primordium method are well known: (1) A less invasive procedure than hair transplants, and (2) Access to a higher number of hair follicles. Current methods also fail to deliver density that matches a natural head of hair. What other advantages are you anticipating for the hair follicle primordium method in comparison with current methods? For instance, do you expect to be able to achieve a higher density or the ability to control hair color?

Guess it's in there. Hope he doesn't miss that part...

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i just took a look at the pdf list of the 20 questions. EXCELLENT list of questions!! Im so excited for this

+1

Also i have Dr. Tsuji rather in his lab than giving interviews. ;)

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update:

Interview currently under way. It was scheduled for 7:30pm PDT today.

They have graciously granted us well over a half hour. I was expecting 20 minutes. We are currently at 35 minutes, and only on question 9. Lots and lots and lots of elaborate answers on the way. No idea the content however as its all in Japanese for now.

Admin

stump

Established Member
Reaction score
Update:

Interview currently under way. It was scheduled for 7:30pm PDT today.

They have graciously granted us well over a half hour. I was expecting 20 minutes. We are currently at 35 minutes, and only on question 9. Lots and lots and lots of elaborate answers on the way. No idea the content however as its all in Japanese for now.

Admin

Lol @ "idk what they're saying but they're talking a lot".

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update:

Interview is complete. Total duration is about 45 minutes of nothing but solid answers to the 20 questions. Translator has requested a couple days to get everything translated into English. She plans to deliver by Friday. At that point we will get this thing prepped and published on the weekend, latest Monday.

Thanks everyone - it was a lot of fun listening to them talk. There were no short answers.

Admin

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Update:

Interview is complete. Total duration is about 45 minutes of nothing but solid answers to the 20 questions. Translator has requested a couple days to get everything translated into English. She plans to deliver by Friday. At that point we will get this thing prepped and published on the weekend, latest Monday.

Thanks everyone - it was a lot of fun listening to them talk. There were no short answers.

Admin
Thanks again to you and your whole team, especially the translator.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
gHhEQL.gif

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update:

Admin
I have such a good feeling even though by nature and age I am not prone to easy enthusiasms.

The dedication by this team - plus attention to details - makes me so optimistic this could be it.

Bravo Admin!
IMG_2517.JPG