Tsuji Riken Hair Primordiums - Final 20 Questions

DDobler

Established Member
Reaction score
Admin, great f*****g job! thanks a lot.
When can we expect for a reply with answers?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update on Tsuji / Riken Interview:

The translated questions have been sent to Dr. Tsuji 10 minutes ago.

There were a total of 20, but really, its probably about 26 because we tried to find ways to combine them into multi-part questions.

On Monday Dr. Tsuji was sent a list of available days and times for the interview, which were:
The evenings of Sunday the 11th, Monday the 12th, 13th, or 14th USA PDT.

This corresponds roughly to:
The morning and afternoon of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday in Japan time. He hasn't replied to that email yet. I'm sure he's waiting to see the questions.

As they have been delivered to him at 3am Thursday morning for him (now, for us), they should have Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sunday to review the questions. In other words, I'm optimistic that this will be sufficient time for review (assuming no parties are unavailable or delayed) and we will have the interview itself between Sunday and Wednesday.

This would mean publishing Friday the 16th, three days ahead of schedule. The final questions are attached. Apologies to anyone who feels their issue was not addressed, or if anyone feels the wording should be different on anything.

Attachments

• HairLossTalk_Riken_0916.pdf
    239.4 KB · Views: 489

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get ripped! Get skilled! Get money! In the next five years we are going to go from societal degenerates to the top of the tree gentleman!

Amen to that bro !. I am so depressed that can't even go to gym though. Before this sh** started I was hitting gym 5 days a week. Now I am demotivated as furk.

Billy-D2016

Reaction score
Amen to that bro !. I am so depressed that can't even go to gym though. Before this sh** started I was hitting gym 5 days a week. Now I am demotivated as furk.
I know how it feels man. This sh*t completely destroys you, inside out. Lets just hope we get some solid answers out of this interview so that we can look to the future with some hope..

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Great questions and big thanks to all involved in this interview. You guys do very good job. I hope we will get good and honest answers from Dr.Tsuji and his team.

Billy-D2016

Reaction score
I suggested the question on cryopeserving cells and just noticed that a startup company in Manchester are pretty much implenting this in their hair regeneration plan. I really hope Dr Tsuji also considers this as it would allow us to take dp cells while the hair are still at a somewhat good quality

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update:

The call has been scheduled for Tuesday evening our time. It may be quite a bit of work for our science writer to translate the japanese audio into english text, so we'll give her some time. Dr. Tsuji has twice now implied that he will not be present on the call, but is directing us to highly qualified individuals, including the CEO of the company. I have sent him a message saying how much everyone will be disappointed if he's unable to participate, and how much everyone here admires him, and his work.

Admin

Billy-D2016

Reaction score
Update:

The call has been scheduled for Tuesday evening our time. It may be quite a bit of work for our science writer to translate the japanese audio into english text, so we'll give her some time. Dr. Tsuji has twice now implied that he will not be present on the call, but is directing us to highly qualified individuals, including the CEO of the company. I have sent him a message saying how much everyone will be disappointed if he's unable to participate, and how much everyone here admires him, and his work.

Admin

I think everyone will be happy if we can get a solid interview with some encouraging answers regardless of whether Dr Tsuji is present himself or not. As long as the participants are involved with the hair regeneration programme then that should be fine.
Thank You Admin. We appreciate all the effort you have put it and especially the transparency + regular updates :)