Tsuji Riken Hair Primordiums - Final 20 Questions

H

Reaction score
Looks like alot of growth speed variation between cycles.

itsover

Reaction score
It will be great treatment for slick bald areas, but what about people who are low density NW1 or NW2 and want to implant cloned hair in area with existing hair to improve density, will they risk losing existing hair?

H

Reaction score
It will be great treatment for slick bald areas, but what about people who are low density NW1 or NW2 and want to implant cloned hair in area with existing hair to improve density, will they risk losing existing hair?
They mentioned they are already working on cryopreservation of follicles for later implantation as the patients baldness progresses. So I'm pretty sure if they haven't figured a solution to that out they are working on it.

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
It might be worthwhile, with later contact, to clarify that many here place extreme importance of being at the front of the cue, if they indeed only treat 10000 people in the first year. Maybe bring it up, and ask if there's any way to negotiate something like that.
Perhaps I'm naive for thinking that could work, but asking can't hurt, maybe?

Ken1983

Established Member
Reaction score
By the time they build the necessary facilities, train the people, go through the FDA...yeah, it's likely to be a decade before you can get it much outside of Japan.

Assuming the technology will be actually be ready in a few years. That's the most important thing at the end of the day

H

Reaction score
Assuming the technology will be actually be ready in a few years. That's the most important thing at the end of the day
I personally think it will be. I've visited Rikens website multiple times and read up on alot of stuff they are working on (not just hair) and it seems they don't screw around much these guys are pretty smart. Right now all we can do is wait for an update that hopefully comes...soon? I also like them because while everyone else is like ya well cut your head and pour stem cells or inject stem cells and we've seen alot of regrowth your gonna love it then come back and keep using our product or whatever these guys are like ya cut the **** were working on a way to just give you your hair back for keeps not give you a way to farm it.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally think it will be. I've visited Rikens website multiple times and read up on alot of stuff they are working on (not just hair) and it seems they don't screw around much these guys are pretty smart. Right now all we can do is wait for an update that hopefully comes...soon? I also like them because while everyone else is like ya well cut your head and pour stem cells or inject stem cells and we've seen alot of regrowth your gonna love it then come back and keep using our product or whatever these guys are like ya cut the **** were working on a way to just give you your hair back for keeps not give you a way to farm it.

Yeah, Tsuji and Co. mean business

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
First of all, they have to prove that this treatment works on humans. They don’t know that yet. Mouse and humans are not same in most parts. We have already seen treatments that works on rats, but failed to give results on humans.

That's why they're doing clinical trials.

Ghc

My Regimen
Reaction score
It really hurts reading this thread, 2016 was so full of hope, 2020 ends soon, cloning should have been reality by now, what a huge disappointment.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All it takes to fool bald men is a picture of a hairless mice with some pubes implanted on it and the promise of a cure in 3 years.

Ghc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder how can you be so stupid and believe these Dr. Tsujii fairy tales? I fell for it too
Who said I believe it now?
I am just remembering hope and optimism I used to have in 2016, nobody have hope about this anymore.