The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Chowmane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Question, what would you use as a vehicle for Cb? And what would be the easiest, most convenient way to mix it? Like how much would you mix with how much of whatever? Thank you in advance.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn so the 5g CB I bought is pretty much useless? I have a 3 year old 10g freezer packet of RU. I’m fucked. Propecia not doing sh*t even with sides.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many more people do we need now?
Also did you get my pm? can't quite figure out this websites layout lol

I need to get in contact with everyone on the list to see whether everyone's still up for it and then if we still have most of the crowd with us we're pretty much ready to move forward.

I haven't checked my PMs yet, sorry everyone, I've been terribly busy last few days, but bear with me, I'm getting to it...

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eh, so, guys, most group buy guys didn't PM me their email address, which makes me worried about whether they're still on board. I figure at least some of the absences are due to people not having realized yet the forum's back, so hopefully they'll trickle in, but if you are reading this, please do PM me just so I know you're still with us.

Did Cassiopea publish an actual paper on the dosing study, besides the results reported in the press release? I can't find one on Google Scholar.

By the way, this is not much, but a group of researchers including a guy who's worked on some Winlevi studies have published a paper a few days ago about using CB-03-10 (note, not CB-03-01) as a potential treatment for tumors that have developed "GR-mediated resistance to AR blockade."

Overall, these preclinical findings support the selection of CB-03-10 for further development as an anticancer agent in cases where resistance to AR-targeted therapy or chemotherapy, via upregulation of GR activity, continues to limit the efficacy and duration of clinical benefit with these interventions.

This is of course wild speculation and BLATANT wishful thinking and grasping at straws on my part, but perhaps this is a bit of research that came out of AR blocking problems they came up against with Androgenetic Alopecia and that this is indication that they're working on the problem. Maybe this upregulation of GR activity is some indication as to why CB runs into problems?

Of course, I'm probably being silly here.

UPDATE: From the paper:

In addition to these mechanisms, a number of studies have shown that GR signaling can
potentially drive CPRC growth by activating a transcriptional program similar to the AR, thus
bypassing AR blockade (4-6). It has recently been documented that GR expression is
significantly increased following long-term ADT (androgen deprivation therapy) with abiraterone or enzalutamide (Enza) in a
number of preclinical models, indicating that GR upregulation is one possible mechanism of AR
resistance in CRPC (6). Therefore, despite the efficacy of anti-androgens in the short term, the
development of anti-androgen-resistant tumors in CRPC represents a significant challenge in the
treatment of advanced prostate cancer. GR can bind to and drive the expression of a subset of AR
target genes, thus allowing the cancer to progress despite ongoing AR blockade.

I don't know, I'm beginning to convince myself. We know that anti-androgen therapies that target hair loss also work on the prostate and the ARs there. This may be the same mechanism that's involved with CB.

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another group buy bites the dust. If CB is FDA approved then you can go to your pharmacy and get it compounded by prescription from your dermatologist. So why bother with group buys.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could find the phase 1 study on CB? I found a paper giving a very brief summary of phases 1 and 2, but can't find the actual phase 1 paper on Google Scholar and Cassiopea's website is a goddamn labyrinth.

Also, IDK whether this is news:

(from here: https://adisinsight.springer.com/drugs/800026561)

"30 Jun 2020 Cassiopea submits special protocol assessment to the US FDA for a phase III trial in Alopecia (In men) (Topical, Solution) before June 2020"

Does this tell us anything about phase III timeline?

Last edited:

Chowmane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just go get an off label prescription and have it compounded by the pharmacy. It will be just as cheap as buying the raw powder if not cheaper.
Thank you for your reply. However, I was thinking of just ordering some on my own and mixing it with a vehicle. I was wondering what most are using? KB solution or something else; and how much powder per oz of solution?

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. However, I was thinking of just ordering some on my own and mixing it with a vehicle. I was wondering what most are using? KB solution or something else; and how much powder per oz of solution?

I added the powder to the small vials of Kerastase. You might want to consider a cream base of some sort. I'm making a latanoprost topical and I'm looking at some cream formulations. Fagron has some interesting ones.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mixing with cream won't dissolve the powder if the cream is water based. It's tricky because cream unlike liquid vehicle doesn't show precipitation. You need to dissolve it with a solvent first. In case of CB, Ethanol or Ethoxydiglycol.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sooo whatsup with the group buy?? Any better quotes on prices? If anybody hasn't already I'll organize a sample buy and get it tested once we've decided on the vendor.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Group buys need commitment from people who really want to do something about their baldness not just bitching when Tsuji will release his treatment while they can't even pay for 1 week of this powder.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sooo whatsup with the group buy?? Any better quotes on prices? If anybody hasn't already I'll organize a sample buy and get it tested once we've decided on the vendor.

I still haven't heard from most people and I was hoping that eventually I would, but it's been a while now since the forum's been back, so, yeah, maybe we should start thinking about cutting our losses and going with the people we have right now...

Chowmane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mixing with cream won't dissolve the powder if the cream is water based. It's tricky because cream unlike liquid vehicle doesn't show precipitation. You need to dissolve it with a solvent first. In case of CB, Ethanol or Ethoxydiglycol.
Thank you for your reply. As I plan on using a liquid vehicle, would you recommend a standard ratio or a premix from a reputable supply site in which the Cb can be added and the best ratio for that?
Thank you.
Pardon the questions. I'm relatively new to this and the vehicle part and the most efficient ratios are confusing.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
You really want to make it yourself. Adding to a vehicle containing water already is almost impossible unless you use a magnetic stirer. Buy Eth and PG Dissolve in Eth and add PG 50:50

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride and dutasteride do not block the AR, so why would it happen with them? Testosterone, and smaller amounts of DHT, are still attaching to the AR and activating it. AR upregulation is known to occur in prostate cancer cells. They use drugs for prostate cancer that are almost insurmountable. They outcompete DHT for the receptor, and are able to overcome AR upregulation. Then you have mutant AR to deal with, and that's another issue. Why is it so far-fetched to think upregulation might happen in the scalp when we know it happens in prostate cancer cells? It's not the same thing and I'm not saying it happens, but what other explanation is there for these results from Cassiopea? The rigor participation argument doesn't hold water, unless you believe people who sign up for minoxidil trials are more rigorous.

So am I right in thinking if this were true that all androgen receptor antagonists such as breezula, ru58841, fluridil (eucapil) or even kintors upcoming pyrilutamide will eventually upregulate the number of androgen receptors and thus accelerate hair loss?