The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could the reason to an upregulation in androgen receptors when taking 5 AR inhibitors be because an increase in testosterone upregulates androgen receptors?

Based on this source: https://journals.physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/ajpendo.00157.2020
This study is looking specifically at during times of an energy deficit, such as a 28 day diet and 55% reduction in energy consumption. How would this apply to taking 5 AR in normal conditions? Of course the body is going to adapt to severe changing conditions, but a 10% increase in T in normal conditions should do absolutely nothing.

Last edited:

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been doing some more digging into the "anti androgen receptor and AR upregulation" theory and I came across a 12 month study of fluridil where between the 6 and 12 months there was not a decrease in efficacy which was seen between the 6-12 months on the Breezula (CB-03-01) 7.5% phase II study.

View attachment 152674

Based on this, this either means one these things:
1) The AR upregulation theory does not apply to fluridil
2) The study results were tampered
3) The AR upregulation theory is not true and there is another reason to why breezula (CB-03-01) 7.5% lost efficacy after 6 months.

Source:
As I commented separately, this theory of AR upregulation is pure nonsense. Without even knowing the science behind it and just using common sense, if these guys are about to f*** over a bunch of kids and turbo charge their severe acne then they are going bankrupt from legal costs. This isn't a "big pharma" company that can just eat tens of millions in class action lawsuit defenses.

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apologies, I'm sure this is addressed somewhere in this rather long thread, but - my understanding is that Breezula is still in clinical trials and isn't available yet, how is it that people have been using it since 2019? Thanks.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apologies, I'm sure this is addressed somewhere in this rather long thread, but - my understanding is that Breezula is still in clinical trials and isn't available yet, how is it that people have been using it since 2019? Thanks.
People buy the raw chemical from china and mix it themselves, then they complain that it doesn't work.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the new year I'm planning on getting CB-03-01 from science.bio and trying 2% twice daily. My only hurdle is the vehicle, after lots of googling there's lots of ambiguity on what vehicle to use, some say ethanol/pg works fine some say it doesn't. If alcohol is used can we dilute it with distilled water?

Does anyone know what vehicle can be used?

If ethanol and PG is fine to use I plan on using 80% ethanol 20% PG and making batches which last 15-20 days.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't look for the brand name. Look for Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether.

More info on DEGEE here:

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Other people wait for an FDA approved OTC treatment, while bitching about them balding till this eventually happens. Pick up your camp.
Probably going to choose the camp where I know what I'm putting on my head. Don't get me wrong I'd love to try CB now, but I fee a lot of people just ordering off alibaba without testing.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Other people wait for an FDA approved OTC treatment, while bitching about them balding till this eventually happens. Pick up your camp.
Yes, and as soon as someone tests their purchased powder, they find out that they got something else and not what they ordered.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
From what i know CB is not as effective as finasteride and costs a fortune, i would avoid unless no other options. RU might even be more effective, anyone tried both? other than the members whos name i can't quite rmember who must have very mild progressing hair loss and always espouses how great it is.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, and as soon as someone tests their purchased powder, they find out that they got something else and not what they ordered.
Lol exactly. There is even a thread here where the person is saying the stuff they bought from kane was less then 50% CB.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People have been using cb way longer than 2019

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People have been using cb way longer than 2019
First time I used it was in 2011 or 2012. This was the crystalline form which required a multi-step process to mix. The second time was in 2018 and regrettably I used stemoxydine as a vehicle.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
First time I used it was in 2011 or 2012. This was the crystalline form which required a multi-step process to mix. The second time was in 2018 and regrettably I used stemoxydine as a vehicle.
What dosages total? That's my main issue with the anecdotes about people trying it in this thread. Due to how expensive this stuff is and the data we now have, I highly doubt people who have been trying this were using the 7.5% twice daily, let alone 2% twice a day.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
From what i know CB is not as effective as finasteride and costs a fortune, i would avoid unless no other options. RU might even be more effective, anyone tried both? other than the members whos name i can't quite rmember who must have very mild progressing hair loss and always espouses how great it is.
Unfortunately you don't actually know much more then that it costs a fortune. Maybe a single person on this thread has stated they were using the dosage that will actually be evaluated in the phase 3 studies, and the rest probably used it for far less then would actually be required to judge efficacy. We either need to wait for people to get the real stuff compounded via winlevi or the actual phase 3 studies, because this stuff can't be sourced well enough for real trials on a forum.

People can vouch for RU because it's cheap enough to try whatever dosage you want.