The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd love to if the price is somewhere I can afford it.

Wouldn't it make sense if we merged with an another groupbuy? I assume it will cut the price down seriously

Absolutely! If you know of another group go ahead and make the connection.

I'll put you on the list and then you can decide when we have a price.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are in. Ok, we got 9 guys now, assuming no one drops out (there's one guy who's from Reddit and he signed up a while ago, so I hope he's still game).

Is everyone intending to go for 10g? I figured we'd wait until we got 10 guys to go for 100g, but if some people are interested in going higher/lower then the math changes a bit.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are in. Ok, we got 9 guys now, assuming no one drops out (there's one guy who's from Reddit and he signed up a while ago, so I hope he's still game).

Is everyone intending to go for 10g? I figured we'd wait until we got 10 guys to go for 100g, but if some people are interested in going higher/lower then the math changes a bit.
Gentleman, what ever you do, please please take baseline pics and throughout and update us on here on how things are going? DO NOT FORGET US!

Leauxi

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yep still keen! I'll go for 10g
How do we go about ordering/payment?
Cheers

Leauxi

My Regimen
Reaction score
With a bit of luck I'll be a bit more financially stable to buy a larger amount by then lol...

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we have any news about the CLASCOTERONE solution 7.5%? I see that 1% is about to hit the market

I assume covid has shifted plans significantly.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we have any news about the CLASCOTERONE solution 7.5%? I see that 1% is about to hit the market

I assume covid has shifted plans significantly.
Should be approved soon (1%) but not sure if will get on shelves any time soon.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
75mg*2ml*twice a day = 1 month of supply with 10g. So you will need 6 times this amount to reach results. 60g at $400/10g is $2,400. With a group buy it's $1,800 which should be what everyone jumping on this test should be ready to invest to maintain without supposedly sides. And after 6 months you are probably on your own or looking for a more powerful treatment like RU which is cheaper so why not using this in the first place?

The_Dragon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am using it in the first place haha. I'm currently taking RU 25mg, I got chest and sexual sides on 50mg and even that isn't considered high :/. Been using it for a month or so, not entirely sure if it's working yet. We need to find long term solutions, and RU trials were abandoned unfortunately so I would feel much more comfortable taking something which has been more extensively tested if having to use it long term (also wanna try topical liposomal duta), even tho it's not meant to be as powerful. Price will lower over time

Last edited: