The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So did Cassiopea release hair width measurements month by month like they did with TAHC I'm way more interested in width than I am with TAHC.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it is actually legal to import Clascoterone into the E.U.? I am considering purchasing 10gr from outside the E.U. and don't want to get in trouble with the law.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know whether there are any documents on Breezula other than the press releases, but do Cassiopea give any indication that they are concerned about the diminishing returns past 6 months problem and have any interest in trying to figure out what's causing it and whether it might be obviated somehow?

It seems like in their press releases and their annual results presentation they regard the phase II results as a success. Granted, you'd expect them to take that tact in press releases, even if they are more sober about it internally (which they must be).

They claim in the press release on the interim 6 month results that TAHC is comparable to finasteride. I've seen one finasteride study, besides whatever they quote in the press release, and it seems to be so, so this thing seems to be such a great potential drug if they/we could just find a way to resolve this diminishing returns problem. I just hope they are looking into it.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the cheapest anyone's found CB for?

Dontwannagobald tells me he found a seller on Alibaba called Xian Tonking Biotech Co., Ltd who quoted him a $245 for 10g + $30 shipping to EU.

I did some googling and I haven't been able to find anything better. The cheapest I've been able to find is $40 per gram.

Can anyone beat dontwannagobald's price?

@Dimitri001 you just rediscovered what topical Bica does overtime.

The androgen receptor (AR), also known as NR3C4 (nuclear receptor subfamily 3, group C, member 4), is a type of nuclear receptor that is activated by binding any of the androgenic hormones, including testosterone and dihydrotestosterone in the cytoplasm and then translocating into the nucleus.

If you want to learn more you should at a minimum read this page:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_receptor#:~:text=The%20androgen%20receptor%20(AR)%2C,then%20translocating%20into%20the%20nucleus.&ved=2ahUKEwjuxMbCktzqAhXgoXIEHUf8ADIQFjAEegQIDBAI&usg=AOvVaw2B5er6cSlM4Ck75DVLKlt6

What do you mean, what does topical bica do over time?

Last edited:

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I asked a seller on Alibaba to give me a price for 10g and I got the same price as dontwannagobald - $245. I think if we got together for a decent sized group buy, we could really get a great price.

Anyone interested?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I asked a seller on Alibaba to give me a price for 10g and I got the same price as dontwannagobald - $245. I think if we got together for a decent sized group buy, we could really get a great price.

Anyone interested?
You would want to get it tested.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CB is supposed to help acne through the same mechanism it helps hair loss - it binds to the AR and prevents DHT from activating it. It would be interesting to see if the face cream trials for acne showed the same diminishing returns as the Androgenetic Alopecia one did. If the culprit is AR upregulation, it should.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find an acne study that goes beyond 6 months. This one is only 3 months:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamadermatology/fullarticle/2765025

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone here tried cb on their face for acne/ oil production? With Winlevi seemingly coming out in September for it's initial release I'm curious if there's been any results from third party cb.
I dont think it will hit shelves until March.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Anyone interested?
That's a very realistic price honestly last I saw alot of sellers were doing around 400 for 10 grams. I would definitely try CB out for that price.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They say in the 2019 annual results presentation that CB for hair could be priced $100-$200 per month, so the acne cream should, presumably, be cheaper than that. Also, keep in mind that the 2,5% formulation performed a little better than half as well as the 7,5% formulation at the 6 month mark, so if it's cheap enough maybe it could be worth it, but it would have to be a lot cheaper than Breezula.

AR upregulation is only logical.

SSRI = flooding of synaptic cleft with Serotonin => stimulation of 5HT receptors => Downregulation of 5HT receptors.

Antagonism of most receptor types would cause upregulation (with some exceptions: 5HT2)

Is there a way to avoid it? Cycling, perhaps?

That's a very realistic price honestly last I saw alot of sellers were doing around 400 for 10 grams. I would definitely try CB out for that price.

You wanna go for a group buy?

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I contacted the same vendor they said 2300 USD for 100 grams I would be interested in a group buy if one of us gets a sample tested.

Less than $7/day. Unfortunately cb just isn't worth it as far as efficacy goes. The only selling point is no sides, which most people don't get serious sides from RU or finasteride which are both more effective and substantially cheaper.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want CB because I'm on finasteride and I don't want to risk sides by adding something too strong, I don't need anything crazy just something to help my hairline out because even though the rest of my head is doing great my hairline seems to be very slowly thinning out a bit. I also have been on ru before and got chest pains though it might of been from minoxidil I'm not sure.

I could potentially keep the cost low by doing 5% solutions only on my hairline and maybe even adding a very low dose of ru which I have on hand.