The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
[...] I couldn't take finasteride due to sides (peyronies), [...]

If you don't mind me asking, what does finasteride have to do with Peyronie's disease?

My penis bens a bit to the left and that always bothered me but it's not related to finasteride and I have no idea if it's PD or not.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
wow I didn't realize just how bad this product is, an absolute joke.

https://www.cassiopea.com/2019/04/1...coterone-in-treating-androgenetic-alopecia-3/

they even did a shady numbers trick, with the 12 month data they published, they compared hair count with placebo hair count(because that was below baseline) thus giving the impression that hair counts actually stable in some groups. but when compared to baseline, consistent with 6 month data, it really shows what a massive failure their product really is. minoxidil actually remains above baseline for more than 5 years in one study I have read, finatsried hair count increases after 24 months still. Breezula will be an utter failure just like anything we have seen thus far. its sad, its pathetic and most and foremost, it is over

It hasn't even begun, let's at least give a try first.

Dimitri001

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, you're right. It says 1%. Hmm.. I don't know. That's quite a bit of accumulation for that amount.

Maybe it's because of the amount they applied, even if at a low concentration. If they're rubbing it all over their upper body, as SomeoneHasToSayIt mentioned, maybe the dose they take in ends up being much larger than if you applied 7% (or whatever Breezula is) to just your scalp, in which case maybe your metabolization explanation could stand.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a pipe dream? as if it is too much to ask for to have a maintenance drug for male pattern baldness 30 years after finasteride has hit the market, as if it is too much to ask for to have a drug that does not have potential wide ranging systemic side effects and does not reduce dht in every tissue of the body? is that too much to ask for? for other diseases new drugs are coming out constantly, every f*****g year and for this crap its always just talk, big mouth talk but never anything to back it up, all the crap from 2008 and nothing worked. and why exactly is it a pipe dream? you may not understand this but they actually did have a regrowth and maintenance stem cells therapy back in 2008 but it failed due to underfunding and not meeting the goal of cloning hair. that's it. it was f*****g there. so dont tell me how maintenance without finasteride is a dream when there are literally multiple potential approaches to how one could do that and many have been explored

Do think we have been put on the back burner because our industry is based on these snake oils? That's our industry. It doesn't make sense to put more effort when we line up like horn dogs.

If this happened to girls more often maybe we would have actual change.

But hey it's men, they are used to it, they don't matter.

SomeoneHasToSayIt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe it's because of the amount they applied, even if at a low concentration. If they're rubbing it all over their upper body, as SomeoneHasToSayIt mentioned, maybe the dose they take in ends up being much larger than if you applied 7% (or whatever Breezula is) to just your scalp, in which case maybe your metabolization explanation could stand.

I haven't mathed it out, but I'm quite certain that the protocol used in the study leads to significantly more systemic exposure than would 1 ml of even a far higher concentration solution to the scalp (the scalp is much less permeable than the face, and the surface area of the application would be much lower ofc).

Even so, I'm confused by the study's conclusion. This is essentially the therapy that passed phase III trials. It's not some outlandish protocol; it's the approved 1% cream on a few acne-prone areas of the body. Here are some excerpts from the discussion section:

In this phase 2a, open-label study, twice daily treatment with clascoterone topical cream, 1% for 14 days demonstrated limited systemic exposure to clascoterone and favorable safety and tolerability in subjects with acne vulgaris. Clascoterone is quickly hydrolyzed by the skin and plasma esterases into the inactive parent cortexolone, the primary metabolite.

PK steady-state was achieved by day 5; systemic exposure was similar between cohorts. Cortexolone plasma concentrations trended below the lower limit of quantitation (0.5 ng/mL) in both adult and adolescent subjects indicating that clascoterone plasma concentrations were at PK steady state during the assessment of adrenal suppression potential at day 14.

The PK data demonstrate the rapid and substantial conversion of the parent molecule to a known inactive metabolite. Oral anti-androgens are associated with significant side effects demonstrating the clear benefits of topical clascoterone; it acts at the site of application only, reaching androgen receptors in the pilosebaceous units to limit androgen-mediated sebum production and inflammation,9 with minimal systemic exposure and a favorable safety profile.

It's as if I have this backwards. How do these conclusions follow from what we saw?

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they even did a shady numbers trick, with the 12 month data they published, they compared hair count with placebo hair count(because that was below baseline)
How is that shady? That's literally how they figure out if a drug works or not.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone on here try or are currently using CB? If so, where did you buy and what has been your experience this far?
Thanks!

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone on here try or are currently using CB? If so, where did you buy and what has been your experience this far?
Thanks!
I was on CB 18 months, I bought in on wuhan pharm
I dont know if they still exist
It slows down the fall but it does not stabilize it
then I mixed it with finasteride. Still was losing hair.
horrible side effects started as usual BUT this time
I counter attacked with everything I could
iron supplements, vit D, zinc, b12 , 5g garlic, 80g broccoli
I also noticed something.
Very thin long long hairs. that is NOT androgenetic alopecia.
that is malnutrition. pure and simple.
with all that supplementation the hair recovered full thickness
there seems to be a very strong relationship between
iron pills and erection quality. Its not very well documented
but the regimen was able to reverse the finasteride side effects.
penis girth is also recovering to normal. body hair is growing too.
pubic hair was very thin. that is recovering as well.
constant shedding has stopped as well. 2, 3, 4 hairs when I wash my head.
I ditched the cb forever.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you get sides from cb or finasteride?
cb none
finasteride: penis constant pain, noticeable reduction in girth, watery semen, testicles contracted at maximum and up to the pelvic region, no morning wood

I don't think that finasteride is a poison per se. BUT if you don't have optimal nutrition, with constant intake of testosterone boosting food and supplements, you could get yourself in some serious trouble.

blub10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you had then weak finasteride sides, if they could be tackeled so easily then the PFS Flrum would be already dead. But thx for the review

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
cb none
finasteride: penis constant pain, noticeable reduction in girth, watery semen, testicles contracted at maximum and up to the pelvic region, no morning wood

I don't think that finasteride is a poison per se. BUT if you don't have optimal nutrition, with constant intake of testosterone boosting food and supplements, you could get yourself in some serious trouble.
Thanks for replying...can youbtell us how you made your cb? What did you minoxidil it with and what ratio? How long did it take for the cb to start to slow down the shedding? Was it immediate? Was your scalp less oily on cb and if so how long did it take for that to occur? Thanks again

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not specifically CB that stops working over time. It's more the fact that any topical AA will need a higher dosage after some time to keep working. Even RU will. The issue with CB is that you already start at 7.5% which is a high dosage and cost more than RU at 5%. With the price of RU no prob doubling the dosage overtime. CB is much less affordable in that case and for the extra cost it has yet to demonstrate a better maintenance factor than other AA.

I like RU. I call it the topical Bicalutamide.