The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of it has to do with demand, process complexity and price of raw compounds. It'll be interesting to see at what dosage and price Breezula comes out. I don't expect it to be much cheaper with the markup.

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This. How is it still talked about so much when no one ever has results? The only one's I've seen are that Hellouser thread where he had some pics with gains (that he would then lose again) and then maybe that MorePlatesMoreDates guy

Just a disclaimer, MPMD guy is a paid affiliate of Kane/Anagenic/Chemyo and I’m sure his progress pics are biased.

That said, I generally trust MPMD and I don’t think he would knowingly tell a blatant lie to his audience. But that doesn’t mean he isn’t above exaggerating his RU results to make a buck. After all, his YouTube channel is his main source of income.

I’ve talked about it before on this thread... The RU game smells fishy to me. But I am a little desperate so I’m on it now and will post an update probably at the 6 month mark that will include details on how I verify purity at home.

Reaction score
I have watched a couple of MPMD YouTube videos, the guy has been using a lot of different steroids for quite a few years. You name it and he's tried it extensively. In one of his videos he talks about which steroids are closely related to Testosterone and which to DHT. Who knows, some of his hair loss might have been caused early days when he was using significant doses of the more potent DHT related compounds. When one cycles off, hormones shall over time return to normal ranges. So if exogenous androgens were the cause, then getting off is part of the solution. I haven't seen any pics of him being ever worse than a NW2. He might not even be that predispositioned to male pattern baldness to begin with.

He is also not exclusively on RU, I pulled this from his YouTube comment section: "And I've answered it hundreds of times in the comments section, as well as in my videos. At this exact moment it is RU, finasteride, Ketoconazole, Microneedling and LLLT. This will change soon."

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy! I suspect him to be a NW0 losing and regrowing only when using steroids. He advocates for MK-677 (ibutamoren mesylate) which is contributing to IGF-1 but not working for hair growth. His RU results are "unique". Nevertheless RU is a potent AA and cheap enough to be part of someone's cocktail. It won't hurt adding 5% to your minoxidil or Stemox bottle (3g for 60mL).

Reaction score
Has anyone ever purchased CB from the seller on Alibaba under the name: "Xian Tonking Biotech Co., Ltd." , they quoted me 245USD for 10gr of CB shipped to the E.U. Shipping is an additional 30USD according to their add.
So 10gr shipped will cost 275USD.
10gr equates to133 applications of 75mg. That applied 1 x a day would equate to a bit more than a 4 month supply.
An amount I am willing to cough up to keep my hair, sides free, but their CB must be legit.
If anyone has experience with them, the kindly share it.

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's half price of what others are selling it so go for it and lab test it. It's possible it's either cut with baby powder either degraded to the point of not being effective but you won't know that till you buy it. Good luck!

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on CB for like 5-6 months at 7.5% twice a day. So far, hair has receded a little in the temples, which was the target area. No sides though. Overall, not going to be enough for my situation so I'm looking into dropping CB for topical SARMs (10mg s4) and run blood work to see if I get suppression.

I wonder how this went

INT

Reaction score

Some valid points from the guy behind one of the only two youtube channels that discuss hair loss worth watching.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score

Some valid points from the guy behind one of the only two youtube channels that discuss hair loss worth watching.
Not a bad video however he exaggerates the supposed high safety profile of finasteride.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I stopped listening after 2 minutes when he said RU's molecular stability is likely the reason it didn't make it to market. RU is actually a pretty stable drug, and half-life is not the same thing as shelf-life. Also, RU's short half-life is not a problem because it metabolizes into cyanonilutamide, a very potent AA with a longer half-life.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes there were studies made of RU in PG showing no degradation after 6 months stored at room temperature. Whatever

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I stopped listening after 2 minutes when he said RU's molecular stability is likely the reason it didn't make it to market. RU is actually a pretty stable drug, and half-life is not the same thing as shelf-life. Also, RU's short half-life is not a problem because it metabolizes into cyanonilutamide, a very potent AA with a longer half-life.

Can i have your opinion on wether RU is safe or not to use considering the potential systemic absorbtion? Thanks

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can i have your opinion on wether RU is safe or not to use considering the potential systemic absorbtion? Thanks

Systemic absorption should be limited, but this depends partly on the vehicle and things like wounding. We don't have any studies in humans, but my guess is that it's pretty safe for long-term use. I would say that it's probably on par with finasteride in terms of safety.

platelets

My Regimen
Reaction score
Systemic absorption should be limited, but this depends partly on the vehicle and things like wounding. We don't have any studies in humans, but my guess is that it's pretty safe for long-term use. I would say that it's probably on par with finasteride in terms of safety.
what are you basing this safety on? I would really like to try RU but am scared of potential sides (eg. infertility and CHF). So far, zix isn't doing much if anything at all.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you get an initial shed with RU. I’m thinking of giving it another go. I am using high dose topical Finasteride but I think elevated T is doing some damage. Hate to commit to a treatment that has questionable sustained sourcing and quality but RU has a good history here.