The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
The simple explanation is that people who are resistant to anti-androgens and experience no side effects during use or after discontinuation will always see the other side as a placebo due to their own cognitive bias of those things not happening to them. I've grown tired of discussing this online because for the most part it doesn't lead anywhere - no opinions are changed. People who got fucked up learned from their own mistake and the others will keep taking their drugs without a second thought.

I am fairly sure that CB will not cause anti-androgen side effects but whether it will be effective for hair loss is questionable. I think WinLevi at 1% concentration is not even worth using because it probably won't be strong enough.
I think twice per day winlevi is worth a try.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is an update. This reddit guy sums it up pretty well so I won't bother rewriting. I am just copy-pasting.

Latest update from Cassiopea 2 days ago:

1. Ongoing fluid interaction with FDA in conjunction with the NDA for Clascoterone cream 1% for which the PDUFA date is 27 August 2020

2. Filing of a Special Protocol Assessment with FDA for the phase III program for Clascoterone solution 7.5% in males

3. Due to COVID-19, approximately three month interruption in the recruitment of subjects in phase II trial of Clascoterone solution in females All expenses within budget
TAKEAWAYS:

It looks like COVID hasn’t set the company back as much as we thought for Breezula (7.5%). Only the trials for female balding was set back by three months.

GOOD NEWS is that they are filing for Special Protocol Assessment with the FDA for Breezula which means that if successful, an advanced declaration from the Food and Drug Administration is made for an uncompleted Phase III trial design, clinical endpoints, and statistical analyses acceptable for FDA approval.

“The purpose of a SPA is to allow a company to run or initiate a clinical trial of an experimental drug without fear that the FDA will object to the trial design itself, in the event that the company subsequently applies for product approval.”

Here’s to hoping that Phase 3 starts later this year. In other news, the 1% treatment for acne seems likely to be out on the market in early 2021 (for those few who want to try and use it paired with microneedling).

Link to Reddit thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/...ocol/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Link to Cassiopeia update:
https://www.cassiopea.com/2020/05/28/cassiopea-announces-results-for-first-quarter-2020/

Last edited:

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good I need something for my hairline and I don't wanna use ru and eucapil is too expensive for what it's worth.

James Oliver

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got finasteride like symptoms from hairguards topical exlixir which contains saw palmetto. Went after a week but christ for a few days it was bad. Dick felt numb, ejaculation felt really crap for a few days, terrible insomnia for a day or so. Libido came back after a week or two. Is it worth me taking the risk with CB?

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got finasteride like symptoms from hairguards topical exlixir which contains saw palmetto. Went after a week but christ for a few days it was bad. Dick felt numb, ejaculation felt really crap for a few days, terrible insomnia for a day or so. Libido came back after a week or two. Is it worth me taking the risk with CB?

Lol man used saw palmetto. What a cunting surprise.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am fairly sure that CB will not cause anti-androgen side effects but whether it will be effective for hair loss is questionable. I think WinLevi at 1% concentration is not even worth using because it probably won't be strong enough.

Have they released any results for various concentrations of CB?

Well, they claim it metabolizes into something inactive when it hits blood, so, presumably, there shouldn't be a problem. Though I hope there will be a large study to test whether it affects hormone levels.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You never disappoint friend lol

I guess you just proved my point about finasteride. RU is sideless, but peole still get pfs from it lol Even if there wasn't any debate about pfs, and you just accepted it's 100% real, people can't get it from RU because it doesn't alter hormone levels. When people claim pfs from CB which is inert the moment it hits the bloodstream, then we'll know pfs is bs.

My understanding is that RU hasn't been studied intensively for sides, but that there are some indications of sides
https://www.researchgate.net/public...caques/link/5534f1430cf2ea51c1336a0c/download

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

jackisback

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMHO CB is lower risk than saw palmetto since saw is a 5ARI. The problem with CB is expense and need for a very high dosage to get any results. I personally would pay top price if I knew it came from a legit source. I’m not saying people shouldn’t use Kane’s but I personally can’t throw down the $1,000s needed to use high dosages 2x day for something that is grey market. You may want to try lower dosages to see if it’s something you react well to and can bank on in the future but don’t expect results if you use a small dosage.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, please talk to me.

I can't possibly afford the Tsuji treatment, so I'm betting all my money on Breezula and I really want this to work.

Two questions:

a) I read somewhere that Breezula is an antiandrogen. Is this correct? I thought that Breezula only protected hair follicles and didn't alter hormone levels, thus being safer than finasteride.

b) Is there a release date? Cassiopea is an Italian company and Italy was severely hit by the new coronavirus, did the covid-19 crisis delay this?

Thanks in advance!

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude not to discourage you or anything but CB is already weaker than RU

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok guys, please talk to me.

I can't possibly afford the Tsuji treatment, so I'm betting all my money on Breezula and I really want this to work.

Two questions:

a) I read somewhere that Breezula is an antiandrogen. Is this correct? I thought that Breezula only protected hair follicles and didn't alter hormone levels, thus being safer than finasteride.

b) Is there a release date? Cassiopea is an Italian company and Italy was severely hit by the new coronavirus, did the covid-19 crisis delay this?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, you can look all this info up on Google.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Or searching for it in the forum. All this stuff has been discussed as far as I don't remember.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
The safety profile for CB is far superior than RU. Just an FYI RU was derived from a drug given to prostate cancer patients to nuke their T levels.
What is that drug, may I ask?