The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still above baseline after 12 months but all gains are lost. Such a weak AA it's barely worth the effort of applying every day, let alone twice a day.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's compare that now to how finasteride performs versus placebo. Finasteride continues to improve versus placebo for five years whereas Breezula can only do this for 6 months. I seriously question whether CB upregulates the AR making you more sensitive to DHT over time.

hwCOP.gif

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk alot of hair loss treatments show a decrease in hair after a while this does seem to decrease a bit faster though but it's still above baseline after a year which is good.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so I saw that graft you posted after I posted my reply. On the graft of propecia it looks like growth peaks at around a year before slightly dropping off, CB's graft peaks growth at around month 6 before significantly dropping off. I agree that it could be upregulation but the body usually balances out after a while which could happen after a year we don't know of course.

I don't think CB will be a stand alone treatment honestly, and I think if CB isn't effective enough more pharma companies may try to compete with other drugs using the same mechanism of action which would be great but that's far down the line obviously.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Upregulating AR with Fina takes a decade. If CB does it in 6 months that's incredibly unlucky.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if cb does cause AR upregulaion overtime could this be solved by upping the dosage in a similar way that RU user have to do overtime due to the same upregulation , and since CB is supposed to be " side effect" free the only drowback would be the price? Sry for that question i'm retarded but seems like a better alternative to finasteride for those who can't handle it ( btw i'm not a finasteride fearmongering i've been using finasteride and dutasteride for 5 years with no results)

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's compare that now to how finasteride performs versus placebo. Finasteride continues to improve versus placebo for five years whereas Breezula can only do this for 6 months. I seriously question whether CB upregulates the AR making you more sensitive to DHT over time.

View attachment 141523
I mean you’re not wrong. Antagonist drugs are known to cause hypersensitivity to the receptors they bind to, but who knows I guess we will see the stats of the next trial.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if cb does cause AR upregulaion overtime could this be solved by upping the dosage in a similar way that RU user have to do overtime due to the same upregulation , and since CB is supposed to be " side effect" free the only drowback would be the price? Sry for that question i'm retarded but seems like a better alternative to finasteride for those who can't handle it ( btw i'm not a finasteride fearmongering i've been using finasteride and dutasteride for 5 years with no results)
Would you recommend I start with .05 finasteride or breezula?

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any chance that CB continues to give maintenance or do you think it will keep falling
Yes as I said before it can balance out naturally but we don't know yet.

And in theory you could just take more until all the receptors are filled unless for some reason CB has a ceiling dose or starts to give sides.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
At 7.5% twice daily (the one that provided best results) to boot with, I suppose it could be very expensive to think this is long term. I can't imagine they bring a lotion to the market that works for ,6 months only.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I suppose but I never understood sides .with low dosage. They are sides but at a much higher dosage. And since they can be reversed you can start at normal dose and lower if you are becoming important since it goes back to square one when you stop.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suppose but I never understood sides .with low dosage. They are sides but at a much higher dosage. And since they can be reversed you can start at normal dose and lower if you are becoming important since it goes back to square one when you stop.
Do you get sides? Also should I do oral instead of topical? I assume you dong have confidence in zix either right