The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

platelets

My Regimen
Reaction score
The trial didn't show systemic effects, and many people have been using it for 5 plus years without problem at very high doses. People who claim side effects from finasteride have said they used RU without any problems. I myself noticed minor sides, nothing serious from finasteride(increased ejaculate and transient ball ache), but RU was literally like a sugar pill except for what it did to my hair in 3 months.
that's good to hear, but we don't have long term studies other than anecdotal reports. still makes me uneasy to use it long term but that's the nature of hair loss treatments in 2020

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone give me the basics on CB?

My understanding is it's an anti androgen, but it has no systemic effects because it metabolizes into something inactive as soon as it hits blood, is that right?

And it's still regarded as an experimental drug and hard to get a hold of?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone give me the basics on CB?

My understanding is it's an anti androgen, but it has no systemic effects because it metabolizes into something inactive as soon as it hits blood, is that right?

And it's still regarded as an experimental drug and hard to get a hold of?

Most info you are asking is scattered in this forum and very thread.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clascoterone

Most treatments you can't buy on Amazon are still experimental including that one.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great drug, put it all over your face at night for acne and all over your head as well to prevent hair loss.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great drug with pitiful results. That drug is written DOA all over it. At 7.5mg per 3mL twice a day I would keep RU in my regimen and pass on CB.

Last edited:

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want it to add an antagonist to my regimen that has a good safety profile, I don't trust ru or the people that supply it.

jackisback

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great drug with pitiful results. That drug is written DOA all over it. At 7.5mg per 3mL twice a day I would keep RU in my regimen and pass on CB.
PLEASE can somebody tell me WHERE in the literature it says they used 3ml? I can’t find that anywhere but see it repeated a lot.

Really wish this drug was even remotely affordable. Especially now that it’s slated to be pushed back for release.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
They published best results with 7.5% twice daily. If you keep RU dosage for comparison that's still 150mg daily on your scalp. At $.1 per mg it just cost $15 per day.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would love to try this and could probably afford it, but it would still be way too much. 5$ / day is the max I'd go.

Add to that you are not sure if the chemical is reliable and safe to use.

Sucks

Really need this to be released now. Anyone know when we can expect it to come out?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Next year following phase III results. Cassiopeia seems to have a good chance.

PS Why is Dr A.Mazzetti their top doctor a serious NW6?

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
extract from cassiopea public presentation from march 2020 concerning Clascoterone:

'2 step launch approach: Market Access Launch at PDUFA (Sept. 2020), Commercial sales launch march 2021'

: does that mean we will have to wait till march 2021 to be able to have access to winlevi ( clasoterone 1%) through dermatologist?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasn't CB several times weaker at binding receptors than testosterone?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasn't CB several times weaker at binding receptors than testosterone?

Yes, but that can be compensated for by using a lot of it so it outcompetes T for the receptor regardless of binding affinity. That's why the concentration used is like 7.5%.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but that can be compensated for by using a lot of it so it outcompetes T for the receptor regardless of binding affinity. That's why the concentration used is like 7.5%.

I see. Is that the reason why most people don’t get sides? Or does CB gets metabolized once it gets systemic? I wonder if it’s safe because it’s a weak RU or if it has a special feature that makes it safer.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Moreover, due to its rapid metabolism and localized activity, Clascoterone (Breezula) does not produce any systemic side effects.”

Although I expect @Pigeon will claim sides as soon as it's released.

So it's exact same as RU but metabolites into something less harmful?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
The simple explanation is that people who are resistant to anti-androgens and experience no side effects during use or after discontinuation will always see the other side as a placebo due to their own cognitive bias of those things not happening to them. I've grown tired of discussing this online because for the most part it doesn't lead anywhere - no opinions are changed. People who got fucked up learned from their own mistake and the others will keep taking their drugs without a second thought.

I am fairly sure that CB will not cause anti-androgen side effects but whether it will be effective for hair loss is questionable. I think WinLevi at 1% concentration is not even worth using because it probably won't be strong enough.

Last edited: