The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

SomeoneHasToSayIt

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have heard back from them, but seems they are very "hit or miss" but I placed an order and says it has shipped after 3 days. They gave me a tracking number two days ago but it still says tracking pending on usps website. Granted it was sunday and then today is a holiday so I'm going to wait til tomorrow to check the tracking. But they do respond... but it seems to be as they when the feel like it. You didnt place an order yet did you? My main concern is just it not getting ceased by customs. Live in ohio in the usa and they said as long as it doesnt go to Memphis airport I should be fine getting it

How did you place it? Did you have to contact a rep or is there an automated system? USPS won't be able to tell you anything until the package reaches the US FYI, so give it a week or two.

Waldin

My Regimen
Reaction score
How did you place it? Did you have to contact a rep or is there an automated system? USPS won't be able to tell you anything until the package reaches the US FYI, so give it a week or two.
No you just go on alibaba .com like the app. Then you search for wuhan CB. Then you place your order, or send them an inquiry(question about that product) then wait for them to approve the request for the order. Once they do that they accept the payment you chose to use, then you wait 3 days to start the shipment because they have three days to ship. Then now I'm at the stage of just waiting for the arrival. But yeah good point on the usps not having the tracking yet haha. They told me three to ten days anyways before it would arrive, after they ship it

el_duterino

Reaction score
here is a good, safe
polish_pure.jpg
and cheap vehicle for CB - I use it and based on studies- this is good to bring the molecule deep into the hair follicles. Can be used to mix cocktails as well

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello, How is the price on Wuhan for 10gr ? Do they plan drop price ? When cb will be less cheaper, they will sell them a lot... 35$gr will be a good price.

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in my case 50g CB-03-01
for USD45/g including shipping cost

ordered 99% purity, received 98.4%.
(tested in Switzerland)

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
assuming 1.2ml for the head at 7.5%, applied twice a day, that would be 180mg per day, 5.4g per month
so we need to drop like to around 10 to 20 usd per gram in order to be sustainable
call me optimistic

Argloss

My Regimen
Reaction score
one mounth, no results. Evident shedding or loss (I hope shedding). I will continue with the treatment for at least one year, but reading the last info in this thread I believe this drug is too weak even to mantain the hair.

INT

Reaction score
one mounth, no results. Evident shedding or loss (I hope shedding). I will continue with the treatment for at least one year, but reading the last info in this thread I believe this drug is too weak even to mantain the hair.

Which last info is that if I may ask?

Waldin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which last info is that if I may ask?
Yeah I agree... what info is that? Because from the proven clinical trials it seems to be working for people pretty effectively. It maybe not grow back a slick bald persons head... but it seems to be halting hairloss in the trials and even thickening existing hair so. And even in this thread people have stated the same

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@MedicinallyCompetent Has your hair continued to get worse since your last update like 2 weeks ago? I want to try CB for myself, but most people are saying they don't regrow or even maintain, and your the only one that has actually posted before/after pictures. I'm honestly pretty discouraged after seeing your pictures, but thank you for posting them though showing the reality of what happens after months of CB.

@Timpson12 seems to have lost ground as well. The only person I see that is somewhat satisfied is @el_duterino but I haven't seen any before/after pictures. And maintenance is hard to prove anyway. @Screeech seems to report maintenance as well I think.

The 12 month clinical trial drop in efficacy combined with the recession @MedicinallyCompetent and @Timpson12 are experiencing leads me to believe that CB is simply too weak and probably a waste of time for the price. Is there a single report of anyone who has tried it on this forum who has posted before/after pictures to back up any success? Considering people have been trying this on this forum as a research chemical for like 4 or 5 years now, the lack of a single solid before/after picture is not good news.

d53b6007a10cf4a5f23f8b56ba38d6e6.png

Lets not all forget that after 12 months the maximum strength BID dose regrew 4 hairs total and the minimum strength regrew 1 total hair. Every time I get close to dumping my money into a bunch of CB I revisit this graph. I get that it's a maintenance drug, but I have no doubt that if they extended this study into 24 months, every group would be in the negative.

Last edited:

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@MedicinallyCompetent Has your hair continued to get worse since your last update like 2 weeks ago? I want to try CB for myself, but most people are saying they don't regrow or even maintain, and your the only one that has actually posted before/after pictures. I'm honestly pretty discouraged after seeing your pictures, but thank you for posting them though showing the reality of what happens after months of CB.

@Timpson12 seems to have lost ground as well. The only person I see that is somewhat satisfied is @el_duterino but I haven't seen any before/after pictures. And maintenance is hard to prove anyway. @Screeech seems to report maintenance as well I think.

The 12 month clinical trial drop in efficacy combined with the recession @MedicinallyCompetent and @Timpson12 are experiencing leads me to believe that CB is simply too weak and probably a waste of time for the price. Is there a single report of anyone who has tried it on this forum who has posted before/after pictures to back up any success? Considering people have been trying this on this forum as a research chemical for like 4 or 5 years now, the lack of a single solid before/after picture is not good news.

View attachment 130351

Lets not all forget that after 12 months the maximum strength BID dose regrew 4 hairs total and the minimum strength regrew 1 total hair. Every time I get close to dumping my money into a bunch of CB I revisit this graph. I get that it's a maintenance drug, but I have no doubt that if they extended this study into 24 months, every group would be in the negative.

I had never seen that bar chart before, jesus f***, what a shame, this drug sucks.
I've been on CB for 4 and a half months, losing ground and now I have to take again that fina poison.
My personal conclussion is that CB is too weak and in the majority of cases will only slow down the follicular massacre.
I can't believe the line "Breezula could be priced like other cash pay lifestyle drugs ie $100-200 per month" . Are they insane??

please celino save us

Last edited:

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems like it might not work for everybody.

I don't really think that that many people have used it, though, so it's hard to gauge success rate.

@hilbert is another one who uses it. He uses other stuff too, but I guess he found CB to be effective for him. You'd have to go through his thread: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/short-info-on-my-cb-experience-in-one-place.115823/

All I can say is, it's probably worth a try as you might get lucky like me and only need 2% once a day, which makes it pretty cheap to use and seemingly no chance of sides.

As far as before and after photos, I'm not sure too many people are going to be motivated to publish before and after photos for maintenance, I'd personally rather not 'cause I don't really want to put pictures of myself up on the internet, especially when my hair is still thin and doesn't look that great. I check my hair as obsessively anyone possible could though, and it is definitely maintaining at present + the bit of initial regrowth I had, although I'm still probably not yet at the 6 month mark, so not in the danger zone yet.

I would say give it a try and if it doesn't work cross it off the list and look into something else potentially.

vvvazvvv

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 130351

Where did you find that graph? Is it from their own site? Because the results from their site en the graph you send are different

vvvazvvv

My Regimen
Reaction score
And what i don't onderstand. People say CB is a very weak anti androgen because of the drop between 6 and 12 months. But if it is weak, how is it possible that it is more effective than propecia at 6 months?

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did you find that graph? Is it from their own site? Because the results from their site en the graph you send are different
The results on their site are represented different by comparing results of the drug groups to the negative effects of the thinning group. so the +4 hairs of the drug group and the -10 hairs of the placebo group is how they get a +14 total. it's a very misleading way to represent the data. Cassiopeia did this deliberately because their results were bad. This was no accident. This graph was also taken from a June 2019 conference powerpoint posted on their website.

vvvazvvv

My Regimen
Reaction score
The results on their site are represented different by comparing results of the drug groups to the negative effects of the thinning group. so the +4 hairs of the drug group and the -10 hairs of the placebo group is how they get a +14 total. it's a very misleading way to represent the data. Cassiopeia did this deliberately because their results were bad. This was no accident. This graph was also taken from a June 2019 conference powerpoint posted on their website.

Hmm, looks bad. Was hoping for maintanance only, but think it Will drop Below baseline after 12 months..

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, I see Wuhan are now selling 10+ grams for $45 a gram: https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...ml?spm=a2700.icbuShop.41413.21.48801a9bPb2zFX

Pretty disappointing for MedicinallyCompetent as he just paid $60 a gram for 10 from them.

They don't really have much of a sense of loyalty I don't think and are not interested in providing good customer service if they can get away with it.

If you haggle with them, they will might give you free shipping too, just FYI, as they only just started charging for it recently despite not dropping the price of their product (the listing for the one that starts at 10 grams or less).

Last edited:

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, I see Wuhan are now selling 10+ grams for $45 a gram: https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...ml?spm=a2700.icbuShop.41413.21.48801a9bPb2zFX

Pretty disappointing because MedicinallyCompetent just paid $60 a gram for 10 from them.

They don't really have much of a sense of loyalty I don't think and are not interested in providing good customer service if they can get away with it.

If you haggle with them, they will probably give you free shipping too, just FYI, as they only just started charging for it recently despite not dropping the price of their product (at least not for the one for 10 grams or less); so just say "I don't want to pay for shipping now when it was free a month ago, why are you charging more now", or something.

Might work.
so they dropped the price and you're complaining???