The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone ever ordered from Wuhan to Canada?

They're not willing to guarantee shipping. Seems pretty risky for me to order for 600 USD if they don't guarantee. They do about 100 USD better than Kane Shop.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone ever ordered from Wuhan to Canada?

They're not willing to guarantee shipping. Seems pretty risky for me to order for 600 USD if they don't guarantee. They do about 100 USD better than Kane Shop.

I have read a number of people having difficulty getting stuff into Canada (not necessarily CB, but it's the same implication).

That is just poor if they won't cover it on such a large shipment.

A lot of other sellers on Ali sell CB, but then you have the problem of not knowing if it was effective CB if it still doesn't work for you.

Don't know what to do man, maybe hassle Wuhan some more.

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have read a number of people having difficulty getting stuff into Canada (not necessarily CB, but it's the same implication).

That is just poor if they won't cover it on such a large shipment.

A lot of other sellers on Ali sell CB, but then you have the problem of not knowing if it was effective CB if it still doesn't work for you.

Don't know what to do man, maybe hassle Wuhan some more.
I managed to get them to agree to reshipping if the product was seized.

I'll let you guys know how the shipping process goes. But all in all I got 10g from wuhan for 600USD including shipping to Canada. That's about 100USD cheaper than Kane.

At my current rate of use it would put treatment cost at roughly 160 CDN a month.

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I managed to get them to agree to reshipping if the product was seized.

I'll let you guys know how the shipping process goes. But all in all I got 10g from wuhan for 600USD including shipping to Canada. That's about 100USD cheaper than Kane.

At my current rate of use it would put treatment cost at roughly 160 CDN a month.
What is your current rate of use? What percent solution are you making? Applied once a day or twice a day? Full scalp coverage or just crown/temple coverage?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cb reduces the shedding. but i have only 6 months experience.
note: restarted fina after 5 years break. fina is to weak for my aggressive hair loss, that‘s the reason to add cb

@parrotfish hey what regimen are you gonna implement with finasteride? thanks
I've been on CB for 4 months and it very rapidly stopped all the shedding, and some areas like sides of the head have shown regrowth.
But the hairline is progressively dying, and it seems unstoppable. I think the same is happening to @Timpson12. So I'm thinking of adding low-dose fina to CB.
As others have said CB is a very weak anti androgen.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@parrotfish hey what regimen are you gonna implement with finasteride? thanks
I've been on CB for 4 months and it very rapidly stopped all the shedding, and some areas like sides of the head have shown regrowth.
But the hairline is progressively dying, and it seems unstoppable. I think the same is happening to @Timpson12. So I'm thinking of adding low-dose fina to CB.
As others have said CB is a very weak anti androgen.
nobody in this thread is using CB at the concentration proposed by the studies
nor does anybody in this thread have a way to actually verify the purity of their supply
nor does anybody in this thread have me convinced that they are even preparing the formulation in a way that is giving optimal absorption

while i respect what people in this thread are doing, acting like we can make a definitive statement on CB when the company is still conducting trials themselves is hilariously ignorant and misguided

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nor does anybody in this thread have a way to actually verify the purity of their supply
nor does anybody in this thread have me convinced that they are even preparing the formulation in a way that is giving optimal absorption

while i respect what people in this thread are doing, acting like we can make a definitive statement on CB when the company is still conducting trials themselves is hilariously ignorant and misguided

the vehicle is not critically important in this case, it's a small lipophilic molecule, nearly everything but water will make it go through the skin.
in the patent you will see lots of differents preparations, all of them are ok.
the other thing you said, the concentration .........that is the most important part......until we get it like 60% cheaper it won't be feasible to fully emulate the studies... so then again I don't think using low-dose fina is a extremely bad idea if you're willing to take the risk

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i use about 260mg cb a day (in 7ml vehicle, is approx a 3.7% solution) with one application. fina: 1mg/ day. treatment stopped shedding, i wait for regrowth

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

see thread #10

Hi all. i did a 3rd party testing of my Wuhan CB @ a lab in Switzerland. I ordered with the request of 99% purity!

Test outcome:
Clearly as CB identified. Ref. spectrum was CB of the Company Achemblock (https://www.achemblock.com/media/spectra/HNMR_M15386-11216.pdf)
Purity 98.4%

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i use about 260mg cb a day (in 7ml vehicle, is approx a 3.7% solution) with one application. fina: 1mg/ day. treatment stopped shedding, i wait for regrowth

wow! thanks @parrotfish . 260 mg a day is like 450 usd per month? holy crap!!!! expensive as hell. I hope you get regrowth from this.
I can deduct that more and more people are gonna implement CB + low dose finasteride until CB gets really affordable

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
efficiency of cb against hairloss:
i only can assess cb on its own at 3.7% (6 months treatment). in my case too weak. but note, my hair loss is very aggressive. now since 3 months fina added. lets see

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Wrong on all accounts.

The study used 2.5% BID at their lowest concentration group. I'm using more. I'm using the exact same solution they used currently. Wuhan and Kane have both been independently verified by third party testing by multiple forum members. Go troll elsewhere.

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow! thanks @parrotfish . 260 mg a day is like 450 usd per month? holy crap!!!! expensive as hell. I hope you get regrowth from this.
I can deduct that more and more people are gonna implement CB + low dose finasteride until CB gets really affordable
I think he means 3.7% a day from the 260mg solution. He's not using all 7mL. Although I could be wrong.

Centna

My Regimen
Reaction score
New member here, going to start a CB regimen in a few weeks once my shipment arrives. Gonna start at ~25 mg a day in stemoxydine (sterioxyl brand) and work up from there if needed.

My history/current state:
-NW3 ish, mid 20s. Hair loss started in early teens, major loss each year until 20, since then situation has largely stabilized on its own. Slight decrease in density each year since then but nowhere near the pace as years prior.

-Tried RU at 50mg/day for ~1 month at age 21. Noticed dramatic reduction in shedding when running hands through hair. Quit after reading about potential heart/lung side effects while experiencing shortness of breath, persistent cough during same period. Could have been coincidental but I didn't want to risk it.

-Tried minoxidil and it gave me heart palpatations that persisted after several weeks use, dropped that. Have been too concerned about potential side effects to try finasteride.

-Heard about CB recently, looked into the data from Cassio and read through as many forum posts as I could. It felt very promising especially in terms of the side effect profile so I'm going to give it a go. Since my loss is pretty slow at this point and since I seemed to respond well to RU I'm hoping this could mean I respond well.

-Going for FUE procedure in next 6-12 months, so my primary goal is to stabilize my progression before that. I have mild diffuse thinning through the mid scalp and crown, any increase in density in those areas would be great as well.

I'll keep a periodic log of my progress in this thread. In the meantime I wanted to throw out a few questions that seemed to be discussed in previous threads but I wanted to see if there was some new knowledge.

1) Seems like Winlevi will be released at 1% concentration hopefully within the next year. For scalp use (ignoring solution prep), could you simply multiply the dosage to achieve your desired mg dosage? Or does the concentration matter independently of the dose? I hope this type of usage will be feasible, even if it's expensive, it will deal with the question of batch purity.

2) Cassio claims the drug is metabolized quickly once it hits the bloodstream into a harmless metabolite, and this explains the lack of observed systemic effects. However a study i found (can't post link yet) shows the metabolism time to be a few hours, which seems like more than enough time for it to bind to receptors elsewhere in the body. How can these 2 facts be reconciled? Is the transit time through the scalp long enough (hours) that a significant amount of metabolism already takes place there? Is the metabolism faster in the human body compared to in plasma (what the study looked at)?

el_duterino

Reaction score
you guys use far too much..for hair maintenance 50mg to 100mg a day is sufficient especially if you also use minoxidil

I use 50mg in ethanol once a day at night, and minoxidil in the morning

Make sure you massage it hard to improve penetration, I use those throw away nitrile gloves for this

CB wont really give regrowth as do all anti androgen in general . Better look into a hair transplant if your goal is to get more coverage

Last edited:

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you guys use far too much..for hair maintenance 50mg to 100mg a day is sufficient especially if you also use minoxidil

I use 50mg in ethanol once a day at night, and minoxidil in the morning

Make sure you massage it hard to improve penetration
If I remember correctly you had at least 1 FUE, meaning that your original biological hairline is long dead and gone.
that's what happening to me: I'm having some regrowth, no shedding, EXCEPT for my hairline.
Some have said that CB is weaker than fina and I agree; it's not useless though.

el_duterino

Reaction score
for hairline maintenance CB is actually better than finasteride or dutasteride because it blocks T as well, plus the body does not up-regulates androgen receptors as it has no systemic effect so the effect does not diminish over time.

make sure you mix the powder with ethanol just before applying it, as we dont know how it remain stable over time, stored mixed in a vehicle

My hairline did recess about 3 cm before I started finasteride back then. I later had 2 FUE to bring it back even lower than it was originally

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
for hairline maintenance CB is actually better than finasteride or dutasteride because it blocks T as well, plus the body does not up-regulates androgen receptors as it has no systemic effect so the effect does not diminish over time.

make sure you mix the powder with ethanol just before applying it, as we dont know how it remain stable over time, stored mixed in a vehicle

My hairline did recess about 3 cm before I started finasteride back then. I later had 2 FUE to bring it back even lower than it was originally

in theory yes, CB should be better for the hairline, because there is no 15% increase in T caused by fina/duta.........
however, I can only afford 30mg per day which I think it's too low. Still, we have no cases of guys preventing hairline destruction
with CB....I think that hairlines are extremely sensitive to DHT/T and 7.5% twice per day won't be enough.

el_duterino

Reaction score
are you mixing this everyday and what vehicle you use ?