The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you mixing this everyday and what vehicle you use ?

mixing 1 batch per week, vehicle is garnier fructis stemox .
I can attest that it works, shedding is gone, some minor regrowth in the crown and sides, but hairline is still slowly balding..... it's just it's too weak.

el_duterino

Reaction score
dont use the garnier stuff, too much water. dont mix a weekly batch. mix it a minute before applying. and massage it hard with gloves, cut your hair short..if you do all this the 30mg a day will suffice

I buy the Polmos rectified spirit 95% ethanol sold in liquor stores and this works great as vehicle

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dont use the garnier stuff, too much water. dont mix a weekly batch. mix it a minute before applying. and massage it hard with gloves, cut your hair short..if you do all this the 30mg a day will suffice

I buy the Polmos rectified spirit 95% ethanol sold in liquor stores and this works great as vehicle
how convinced are you that CB will be effective over a long term period of usage? pardon my ignorance but I was under the impression CB operated on a somewhat similar efficacy curve to finasteride

el_duterino

Reaction score
like I wrote above

for hairline maintenance CB is actually better than finasteride or dutasteride because it blocks T as well, plus the body does not up-regulates androgen receptors as it has no systemic effect so the effect does not diminish over time.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sad thing is that 7.5% CB is probably near its maximum solubility, meaning that if CB is too weak for you the only thing
that comes to my mind is like 3 times a day or something like that.

el_duterino

Reaction score
once a day 50mg to 100mg once works fine

provided you use it correctly in the right vehicle

Last edited:

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i‘ve got longer hair and like it. so, with every application part of the cb will stick in my hairs. with a shorter cut 5ml might be possible. as more im balding as less i will use :)

Waldin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are people hearing back from Wuhan? I tried contacting them weeks ago and still haven't received a response.
I have heard back from them, but seems they are very "hit or miss" but I placed an order and says it has shipped after 3 days. They gave me a tracking number two days ago but it still says tracking pending on usps website. Granted it was sunday and then today is a holiday so I'm going to wait til tomorrow to check the tracking. But they do respond... but it seems to be as they when the feel like it. You didnt place an order yet did you? My main concern is just it not getting ceased by customs. Live in ohio in the usa and they said as long as it doesnt go to Memphis airport I should be fine getting it

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sabrina my point of contact quit the job @ Hengheda pharm Wuhan. I think they need to recruit sales staff

Waldin

My Regimen
Reaction score
So do people here that are using it generally think that the stemoxydine is atleast as good, or not better as the vehicle used here with CB than whatever they use in the patent or the trials? If were getting legitimately CB, from wuhan and the likes which the tests keep coming back LEGITIMATE. Then the only other factor left here is using the correct and right vehicle and for the most part we should all be seeing results, just as in these trials, and by results I mean maintenance atleast and possible thickening to thinner hair areas.

Waldin

My Regimen
Reaction score
sabrina my point of contact quit the job @ Hengheda pharm Wuhan. I think they need to recruit sales staff
Yeah there is a new one. Name is emily. Not the most helpful person I do not believe. Was VERY helpful and insightful at first. Then I placed that order... and became very blunt with any kind of responses after that. Hey for all I care as long as I get my product then I am happy!

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sabrina sent this

Hi All clients

This is Sabrina; I had leave Hengheda pharm, and join a new company which is still in this filed of chemicals
We have some source
You can buy from hengheda or from YWT both OK
All ingredient sold by our company have confirm delivery and guarantee purity 99%min service
Our alibaba link about this product is as below:
https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...8947.html?spm=a2747.manage.0.0.46ae71d2MiigyC
We can give you 5% discount for first order

did somebody tried this new source? its very hard to assess it..

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just ordered from Wuhan. Sanny responded on a daily basis.

A lot of people keep asking the same questions here. Please read the entire thread. There's literally answers to your questions one or two pages prior to posting in some cases.

For people talking about stemoxy - the biggest issue is that most stemoxy preparations I've seen listed here have water in them and CB is hydrophobic. It will not be as effective if there is water in your solutions.

One thing I'm considering is putting Castor Oil in my future batches as it's a lipid so should mix with CB fine.

carvo08

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just ordered from Wuhan. Sanny responded on a daily basis.

A lot of people keep asking the same questions here. Please read the entire thread. There's literally answers to your questions one or two pages prior to posting in some cases.

For people talking about stemoxy - the biggest issue is that most stemoxy preparations I've seen listed here have water in them and CB is hydrophobic. It will not be as effective if there is water in your solutions.

One thing I'm considering is putting Castor Oil in my future batches as it's a lipid so should mix with CB fine.
You never answered me if you tried finasteride before and if affirmative, if it worked.
It's quite important to know if you are a DHT refractory.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can cover my scalp with 2mL quite easily.

You're using far more than the studies did in volume. Wouldn't suggest anyone else do the same.
Im sorry did the studies indicate how much volume was applied?
The other thing is that this stuff is too expensive to fully emulate the trials (7.5% twice a day)