The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, because it's probably been dropped for some time, and they just suckered in the other guy by making him pay an extra $150 than he needed to a couple of days ago.

They have it listed there to be attractive to potential customer if they see it, but if the customer doesn't see it and buys from the listing for sub 10 grams despite buying over 10 grams they don't bother to price match.

It's pretty poor practice.
look I'm going to be completely honest with you:

if you're expecting good business ethics and standards when you're buying direct from a chinese company selling unreleased and unregulated pharmaceuticals you are pretty naive

the chinese don't care about morals or ethical standards

in the future however we should all be grateful that it seems the price has dropped on cb

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
look I'm going to be completely honest with you:

if you're expecting good business ethics and standards when you're buying direct from a chinese company selling unreleased and unregulated pharmaceuticals you are pretty naive

the chinese don't care about morals or ethical standards

in the future however we should all be grateful that it seems the price has dropped on cb
Yep without them we would have to wait until 2022 with 0 hair and a useless dick.
Now let's hope it drops some more until 7.5% twice a day becomes affordable.
Even if it's weak as f*** it allows you to tweak with low dose fina without becoming transgender
Thank god for the Chinese

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep without them we would have to wait until 2022 with 0 hair and a useless dick.
Now let's hope it drops some more until 7.5% twice a day becomes affordable.
Even if it's weak as f*** it allows you to tweak with low dose fina without becoming transgender
Thank god for the Chinese
How low dose are you doing? Because if you are dosing above 0.03mg a day, you are nuking your DHT to the safe effect of 1mg.
propchart-jpg.jpg

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How low dose are you doing? Because if you are dosing above 0.03mg a day, you are nuking your DHT to the safe effect of 1mg.
View attachment 130404
what you're saying it's true, statistically. However, there's a reason doctors prescribe an increase of finasteride in some patients, and in others,
to skip days or take smaller doses. you have some marginal degree to play with, and the interesting thing is that you can theoretically compensate weak doses of fina with CB

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You never answered me if you tried finasteride before and if affirmative, if it worked.
It's quite important to know if you are a DHT refractory.
I didn't answer because it doesn't matter. CB operates through a completely different mechanism so it's irrelevant.

In regards to all the people in this thread again talking about the 12 month results, none of you seem to have a modicum of research analysis ability.

Especially ruffledfeathers. You've also spent a significant amount of energy on this forum jumping thread to thread to sh*t on every single experimental treatment. You also posted some random image of a bar graph that's not based in reality, because all of the treatments regardless of concentration were significant compared with vehicle for TAHC at 12 months. So you're literally forging data at this point to try and prove some weird sadistic point you're trying to make not based in reality.

See here for some reported data: https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/cassiopea-says-breezula-phase-ii-results-very-positive/

You don't need 7.5% BID to accomplish your goal at 12 months of slowing hair loss based on this data.

Your comments about comparing it to placebo baseline being poor practice is really silly. The study wanted to show slowing of hairloss. If they compared to baseline of the original group then they would be powering just to show halted hair loss. The study was designed to look for slowing of hair loss, which is easier to show and better for their bottom line. The study showed that. You're the only one who's in here demanding regrowth and a cure. That's not what the company needs to show to have a successful product. Based on the evidence we have, CB-03-01 is the most exciting product since Finasteride/Minoxidil bar none.

Beyond that - the fact that you'd place so much weight on anecdotes from online forums over clinical trials to judge efficacy of a product demonstrates your lack of reasoning skills. Please stop wasting other peoples time and energy over this. I won't be responding to you any further.

Last edited:

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't answer because it doesn't matter. CB operates through a completely different mechanism so it's irrelevant.

In regards to all the people in this thread again talking about the 12 month results, none of you seem to have a modicum of research analysis ability.

Especially ruffledfeathers. You've also spent a significant amount of energy on this forum jumping thread to thread to sh*t on every single experimental treatment. You also posted some random image of a bar graph that's not based in reality, because all of the treatments regardless of concentration were significant compared with vehicle for TAHC at 12 months. So you're literally forging data at this point to try and prove some weird sadistic point you're trying to make not based in reality.

See here for some reported data: https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/cassiopea-says-breezula-phase-ii-results-very-positive/

You don't need 7.5% BID to accomplish your goal at 12 months of slowing hair loss based on this data.

Your comments about comparing it to placebo baseline being poor practice is really silly. The study wanted to show slowing of hairloss. If they compared to baseline of the original group then they would be powering just to show halted hair loss. The study was designed to look for slowing of hair loss, which is easier to show and better for their bottom line. The study showed that. You're the only one who's in here demanding regrowth and a cure. That's not what the company needs to show to have a successful product. Based on the evidence we have, CB-03-01 is the most exciting product since Finasteride/Minoxidil bar none.

Beyond that - the fact that you'd place so much weight on anecdotes from online forums over clinical trials to judge efficacy of a product demonstrates your lack of reasoning skills. Please stop wasting other peoples time and energy over this. I won't be responding to you any further.
broooo thank you so much this post

literally have been thinking this to myself every time i pop into this thread or see someone else mention that same f*****g graph or some other variation of "cb is a f*****g flop broooo"

this industry has seen the successful release of a product in 2 f*****g decades now, balding men everywhere should be thanking their lucky stars that a product like this is imminent

Waldin

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah man completely agree, and AGAIN has this person even TRIED the freaking product yet!? To make any claims or any verdict for himself on his own experiences, I'm gonna say nahh.. just like a lot of people in here who are kind of poo pooing CB already, sure some have and havent noticed it to be effective, then there are some who have and HAVE noticed to be effective, or atleast do what's it's basically intended to do or known for, and that's to basically be a maintenance thing, ya know.. kind of like everyone elses favorite maintenance drug, finasteride. But also the majority of the people in this thread going back and forth I dont even think have tried it one time.

And again exactly! This sh*t isnt supposed to be the definitive cure for male pattern baldness people. It's not even being represented as that by the company, because they know that's not what it's really gonna be about based on thier own study's. But it does look good for what its intending to be. But to say that this stuff is just "so weak" and it's a dissapointment.... I mean HOW!? Its the only thing almost guaranteed by science to be sides free, and to be an anti androgen and in theory hold onto what hair you have left and to be effective all at the same time, and even possibly thicken some of your hair up. Again not everything works for everybody so that wont be the case for everyone. But just think about this, there are ONLY TWO FDA approved things allowed by the government that we even have access to today. Which even being fda approved both have their fair share of bad story to go with them as far as side effects, but are both pretty proven to be effective. And by the looks of it all things are pointing to breezula being a real candidate finally to be the third! With a very good safety profile, and if it's not going to be effective I dont see anyone letting them hit the market because it would probably just backfire on a lot of people if that were the case. Again, theres a chance that it may suck in the long run, but there also a chance that itsjust really effective at the beginning(like it is shown) and then just tapers off and you basically just get maintenance

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So let's wait Wuhan produce large CB batch to sell it at 200$ / 10g and they will sell a lot.

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can sh*t on me as much as you want @MedicinallyCompetent but that won't change reality. NO DATA IS SUPPORTIVE CB-03-01. Get over it. You say trust the clinical trial data? Well the clinical trial data lost 16 hairs and was left with 4 hairs in the end. You say don't trust ancedotal expierences on here? Why not? Clinical studies are meant to be relroducable, which in this case they are. The studies show this drug is too weak and the ancedotes show this drug is too week. Your results from CB are sh*t and I'm sorry I triggered you. But don't feel bad because no one else got results either. And no one else has the balls to post pictures.

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah man completely agree, and AGAIN has this person even TRIED the freaking product yet!? To make any claims or any verdict for himself on his own experiences, I'm gonna say nahh.. just like a lot of people in here who are kind of poo pooing CB already, sure some have and havent noticed it to be effective, then there are some who have and HAVE noticed to be effective, or atleast do what's it's basically intended to do or known for, and that's to basically be a maintenance thing, ya know.. kind of like everyone elses favorite maintenance drug, finasteride. But also the majority of the people in this thread going back and forth I dont even think have tried it one time.

And again exactly! This sh*t isnt supposed to be the definitive cure for male pattern baldness people. It's not even being represented as that by the company, because they know that's not what it's really gonna be about based on thier own study's. But it does look good for what its intending to be. But to say that this stuff is just "so weak" and it's a dissapointment.... I mean HOW!? Its the only thing almost guaranteed by science to be sides free, and to be an anti androgen and in theory hold onto what hair you have left and to be effective all at the same time, and even possibly thicken some of your hair up. Again not everything works for everybody so that wont be the case for everyone. But just think about this, there are ONLY TWO FDA approved things allowed by the government that we even have access to today. Which even being fda approved both have their fair share of bad story to go with them as far as side effects, but are both pretty proven to be effective. And by the looks of it all things are pointing to breezula being a real candidate finally to be the third! With a very good safety profile, and if it's not going to be effective I dont see anyone letting them hit the market because it would probably just backfire on a lot of people if that were the case. Again, theres a chance that it may suck in the long run, but there also a chance that itsjust really effective at the beginning(like it is shown) and then just tapers off and you basically just get maintenance
I don't have to try this snake oil because all these clowns have already spent absurd amounts of money to try it for me. Every single one of them that posts pictures looks worse than they do before. The ones that claim maintance are always the ones who never post pictures. Odd, isn't it? You guys have some serious denial going on. Something is morally not right if you guys are letting some dude here run low dose finasteride thinking he won't get sides. No one says a word about that. But as soon as someone shows the actual graph of the latest 12 month results, he gets sh*t on. Makes a whole lot of f*****g sense. Seriously people. Open your eyes and cut the sh*t with the personal attacks. I'm just as mad that things aren't working out as you are. Why take it out on each other.

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im in month 3 with 240mg cb (98.4% purity, tested) a day and 1mg fina a day. both on its own is too weak to stop my hair loss. right now my shedding stopped. good. will report end of year about my condition

Last edited:

Waldin

My Regimen
Reaction score
im in month 3 with 240mg cb (98.4% purity, tested) a day and 1mg fina a day. both on its own is too weak to stop my hair loss. right now my shedding stopped. good. will report end of year about my condition
What age are you and what level? Like how aggressive

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
47. since 20years with fina (several doses, about 12 years use with 5years break) and experimental (rum, ru, cb, seti) fighting

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wuhan can go cheaper since there are other sellers with same CB purity selling as low as $30/g. I bought my CB for $35/g from another seller on Alibaba.

What's the half life of CB on scalp? Anyone knows where to test purity? I'm in USA

Also, my hair shedding has not stopped so I might go to higher concentration from Screeech to El Duterino of 50mg and using the vehicle he recommends.

Last edited:

SomeoneHasToSayIt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone here actually educated in chemistry? I asked because, as an electrical engineer, I'm often dismayed by how poorly laymen grasp even basic E&M principles, and I'm worried we might be stumbling similarly here.

Mass spectrometry is a powerful tool, but I don't believe in many cases that it can reliably differentiate isomers, much less stereoisomers (particularly when there's such limited reference data). How do we know the Chinese are being honest/competent and not simply capitalizing on the ignorance of their consumers?

Is this drug easy to synthesize? Did cassiopia (or researchers) publish a synthesis process that's straightforward and accessible? Very subtle structural differences can turn a safe and effective compound into an useless and potentially poisonous one. I really wonder if we're being thorough enough.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone here actually educated in chemistry? I asked because, as an electrical engineer, I'm often dismayed by how poorly laymen grasp even basic E&M principles, and I'm worried we might be stumbling similarly here.

Mass spectrometry is a powerful tool, but I don't believe in many cases that it can reliably differentiate isomers, much less stereoisomers (particularly when there's such limited reference data). How do we know the Chinese are being honest/competent and not simply capitalizing on the ignorance of their consumers?

Is this drug easy to synthesize? Did cassiopia (or researchers) publish a synthesis process that's straightforward and accessible? Very subtle structural differences can turn a safe and effective compound into an useless and potentially poisonous one. I really wonder if we're being thorough enough.
I bring up concerns like this regarding people's experiences with CB in this thread all the time and get sh*t on/shut down almost immediately.

To answer your question: almost nobody (and perhaps actually nobody in here except for MedicallyCompetent) in here has any kind of formal scientific training/education in general, let alone an advanced knowledge of chemistry. Most people in here don't even know how to interpret graphs correctly, let alone understand the methodology by which some of these trials are conducted.

The most people in here will be able to provide in terms of "supporting evidence" is "independent" purity tests, often also conducted by Chinese labs, which, for anyone who knows anything about how morally and ethically bankrupt the Chinese and their culture are as a whole, is not something I have ever put a lot of stock into.

SomeoneHasToSayIt

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bring up concerns like this regarding people's experiences with CB in this thread all the time and get sh*t on/shut down almost immediately.

To answer your question: almost nobody (and perhaps actually nobody in here except for MedicallyCompetent) in here has any kind of formal scientific training/education in general, let alone an advanced knowledge of chemistry. Most people in here don't even know how to interpret graphs correctly, let alone understand the methodology by which some of these trials are conducted.

The most people in here will be able to provide in terms of "supporting evidence" is "independent" purity tests, often also conducted by Chinese labs, which, for anyone who knows anything about how morally and ethically bankrupt the Chinese and their culture are as a whole, is not something I have ever put a lot of stock into.

That last sentence needs to be better understood by this thread's followers. We're not dealing with a drugstore pharmacy; we're buying from a shady Chinese lab that almost certainly cares exclusively about its bottom line, and knows much more about chemical synthesis and analysis than we do.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Assuming it's a cheap-to-synthesize worthless chemical variant, the official data is sh*t too.
The cassipoea guys wont release a 2 year lower-than-baseline result.
Does anyone here have acne in a more or less symmetrical fashion and could please apply it to only one side of the face?