The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone here actually educated in chemistry? I asked because, as an electrical engineer, I'm often dismayed by how poorly laymen grasp even basic E&M principles, and I'm worried we might be stumbling similarly here.

Mass spectrometry is a powerful tool, but I don't believe in many cases that it can reliably differentiate isomers, much less stereoisomers (particularly when there's such limited reference data). How do we know the Chinese are being honest/competent and not simply capitalizing on the ignorance of their consumers?

Is this drug easy to synthesize? Did cassiopia (or researchers) publish a synthesis process that's straightforward and accessible? Very subtle structural differences can turn a safe and effective compound into an useless and potentially poisonous one. I really wonder if we're being thorough enough.
Can we have Astrophysicist comment next, too?

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Assuming it's a cheap-to-synthesize worthless chemical variant, the official data is sh*t too.
The cassipoea guys wont release a 2 year lower-than-baseline result.
Does anyone here have acne in a more or less symmetrical fashion and could please apply it to only one side of the face?
and then what?

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Besides all the hysteria of questionable efficacy, the integrity of chinese sellers, and if we are qualified to be our own chemist...can someone answer my earlier question? What's the half life of CB on scalp?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and then what?
We know this drug works very good for acne. And also with acne we dont doubt results. It shows or not.

So if somebody with acne shows a clean half face then this product is probably legit

el_duterino

Reaction score
Besides all the hysteria of questionable efficacy, the integrity of chinese sellers, and if we are qualified to be our own chemist...can someone answer my earlier question? What's the half life of CB on scalp?
there is not such thing mate, even for minoxidil

el_duterino

Reaction score
That last sentence needs to be better understood by this thread's followers. We're not dealing with a drugstore pharmacy; we're buying from a shady Chinese lab that almost certainly cares exclusively about its bottom line, and knows much more about chemical synthesis and analysis than we do.

There are many research drug companies based in the US or EU that sell these products. Selleck Chem etc..
Almost all of these drugs in their catalog are made in China...most likely by the same labs where we get our CB made. The middle men are different though.

My CB works great and I don t use finasteride/dutasteride so thats a good proof. I do mix the powder with the ethanol just before applying it though.

Haven't lost hair behind the front transplanted area since I started a year ago. No side effects . Much better than RU

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are many research drug companies based in the US or EU that sell these products. Selleck Chem etc..
Almost all of these drugs in their catalog are made in China...most likely by the same labs where we get our CB made. The middle men are different though.

My CB works great and I don t use finasteride/dutasteride so thats a good proof. I do mix the powder with the ethanol just before applying it though.

Haven't lost hair behind the front transplanted area since I started a year ago. No side effects . Much better than RU
Hi can I PM you with some CB and Ru-related questions please? I'd like to ask you for some help

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

from all your posts I can sense that CB works for you because your biological hairline hair is long gone and dead.

So you're dealing like with 100% donor hair at this moment, which I can conceive as low-maintenance hair.

so CB would work well in these cases , but completely sucks for extremely DHT-sensitive hair like crown and hairline (which is happening to me).

el_duterino

Reaction score
I lost about 3cm of hairline before starting on meds. The hair transplant did fix that

My natural hairline is still there and is being maintained by CB buts its higher than it was when I was 20

CB works better than finasteride and dutasteride for the hairline as it also blocks T

You need to adjust the amount for your particular case, and use the correct vehicle etc.. once Breezula will be out, stability and vehicle, amount won't be issues anymore.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is not such thing mate, even for minoxidil
As I recall, minoxidil has an average half life of 23 hours which applying twice a day is a waste..just once a day is enough.

Also, I think it's a good suggestion of yours to mix per one application but how do you do yours? 1ml of spirit and 50 mg of CB?

SomeoneHasToSayIt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we have Astrophysicist comment next, too?

You're implying that it's unreasonable to hope (or even expect) that some of the members who are playing with a potentially hazardous substance might have some formal training in chemistry? I'm not asking for premier researchers, just anyone who might have a chem or chem-e degree... I'm an engineer and I'm here; does that really seem so implausible to you?

Maybe, but maybe not. The fact is that we have no idea who these suppliers are. Similarly, we have no idea who you are. You could be part of Kane's staff promoting his product. You could be being paid by any of these people to shill. We have no idea.

I'm not saying I personally suspect you of any of this, but they're legitimate possibilities, and there should be much better ways of verifying the product than "well a few members said they tested it and whatever."

You're inviting yourself to be scammed with that attitude.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How long have you been on cb for? I know most people return to baseline within 12 months but maybe it gets better after that.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're implying that it's unreasonable to hope (or even expect) that some of the members who are playing with a potentially hazardous substance might have some formal training in chemistry? I'm not asking for premier researchers, just anyone who might have a chem or chem-e degree... I'm an engineer and I'm here; does that really seem so implausible to you?

Maybe, but maybe not. The fact is that we have no idea who these suppliers are. Similarly, we have no idea who you are. You could be part of Kane's staff promoting his product. You could be being paid by any of these people to shill. We have no idea.

I'm not saying I personally suspect you of any of this, but they're legitimate possibilities, and there should be much better ways of verifying the product than "well a few members said they tested it and whatever."

You're inviting yourself to be scammed with that attitude.

No. You being an engineer is irrelevant. You brought it up to somehow impress us. I'm not impressed as you are a balding engineer that is an a*** retentive hall monitor. Of course we aren't chemist and yes it is too much to ask. You are repetitive with your cautions like a nagging house wife/mother. Majority of us are adults and know of the risk. You don't think what you and others have stated haven't came across our minds? Also, you act as if compounding sh*t on here is something new...people been doing that with RU for the longest which I won't touch RU. You should know this since you've been a member on here much longer than I have. If you feel so worrisome then go create a thread and preach your safety which I doubt you will. Maybe I should inform people I'm a computer scientist, as well? LOL

el_duterino

Reaction score
Guys - the minute Winlevi "CB acne cream" is available for sale I will use this and not order from China anymore.
A forum member said he can even get pharmacies to compound a stronger version once the chemical is legally cleared for sale in AU.

Until then I really don't have a choice. I used finasteride and dutasteride but those don't halt my hairline/temples recession over time, give me side effects, and RU which works well gives me side also, so I cannot use enough RU to effectively halt the recession.

CB has really zero sides so I can use more if needed.

As for ordering from China, I used 4 dealers in the past. Faith Eagle, Kouting, Kane, and Gang Luo.

Only Faith Eagle was questionable in terms of consistency, sometimes the powder looked different or did not dissolve the same way but it did work - and gave me the typical side effects. Kane is trustworthy and Gang Luo as well.

I have been buying RU since 2008 ordering twice a year on AVG, from Kane since 2009, and CB since 2018.

So we are talking about maybe 22 shipments over 11 years.

Never once did I have any issues or felt scammed, and I only use these and not finasteride/dutasteride so if its fake or bad I would fairly quickly start shedding and loosing ground.

Another forum member bought CB from a dealer called Wuhan and tested and it came close to 99% pure so here is another, great reliable source, and they seem to be even cheaper than Kane.

With CB my hair is growing strong and thick and I haven't lost any hair but of course no one is claiming that this drug will work for 100% of guys, its not the strongest AA out there, its a bit stronger than RU but without the side effects.

Not sure why Cassiopea is taking so long hopefully these get released soon.

Last edited:

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys - the minute Winlevi "CB acne cream" is available for sale I will use this and not order from China anymore.
A forum member said he can even get pharmacies to compound a stronger version once the chemical is legally cleared for sale in AU.

Until then I really don't have a choice. I used finasteride and dutasteride but those don't halt my hairline/temples recession over time, give me side effects, and RU which works well gives me side also, so I cannot use enough RU to effectively halt the recession.

As for ordering from China, I used 4 dealers in the past. Faith Eagle, Kouting, Kane, and Gang Luo.

Only Faith Eagle was questionable in terms of consistency, sometimes the powder looked different or did not dissolve the same way but it did work - and gave me the typical side effects. Kane is trustworthy and Gang Luo as well.

I have been buying RU since 2008 ordering twice a year on AVG, from Kane since 2009, and CB since 2018.

Never once did I have any issues or felt scammed, and I only use these and not finasteride/dutasteride so if its fake or bad I would fairly quickly start shedding and loosing ground.

Another forum member bought CB from a dealer called Wuhan and tested and it came close to 99% pure so here is another, great reliable source, and they seem to be even cheaper than Kane.

With CB my hair is growing strong and thick and I haven't lost any hair but of course no one is claiming that this drug will work for 100% of guys, its not the strongest AA out there, its a bit stronger than RU but without the side effects.

Exactly we have no choice. This is the reason why I went for this and the fact it having less to no sides. Oral finasteride totally f'd me up and you got an idiot on here telling everyone to use dutasteride which has worst sides.

How do you mix your one application CB topical? 1ml Spirit and 50mg CB?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

they know the moment winlevi is coming out a lot of balding guys are going to repurpose it
so it will be around 100-200 usd per 1 toothpaste tube at 1% and prescription-only.
so it sounds logistically (vehicle + cost+ how the f*** are you gonna get a prescription) impractical

el_duterino

Reaction score
i use roughly 4ml to 5ml to cover the zones
mix roughly 50mg with the Polmos ethanol spirit and thats it, it dissolves right away

don't pour the whole thing at once, apply bit by bit and massage hard each time as it dries fast

el_duterino

Reaction score
the cream is going to be payed by the insurance plans in many countries, not Breezula
time to get best friend with some acne kids maybe

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i use roughly 4ml to 5ml to cover the zones
mix roughly 50mg with the Polmos ethanol spirit and thats it, it dissolves right away

don't pour the whole thing at once, apply bit by bit and massage hard each time as it dries fast
Oh so your concentration mix strength is weaker than what Screeech done his. Screeech's strength is 2.5% while yours is 1% or a lil more.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thoughts on incorporating retin-a and/or dermarolling/stamping for better absorption of CB?