The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alfratradiol is a liquid. It’s a topical anti androgen used as a hair loss product, mostly in Germany. I use Pantostin. I think there’s quite a bit of deliberation about which is the ideal vehicle and really they all seem to be pretty similar in effectiveness. Just mix in stemox, alfratradiol or PG/ Ethanol and see if it stops your hairloss. Maybe experiment with RU first as it’s cheaper, then switch to CB if worried about the unknown long term, cumulative effects of RU

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cassiopea removed that presentation from their website, and replaced it with the one comparing hair count to baseline at 6 months then comparing to vehicle at 12 months. That's a highly deceptive practice.
@pegasus2

Do you still have the original presentation downloaded on your PC/Laptop somewhere where CB-03-01 12 month results was compared to baseline instead of vehicle? The one with this image below?

Breezula phase two data vs baseline.png

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2

Do you still have the original presentation downloaded on your PC/Laptop somewhere where CB-03-0112 month results was compared to baseline instead of vehicle? The one with this image below?
Sorry, I don't have it.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2

Damn that's a shame I was hoping to see whether they recorded TAHW (target area hair width) to baseline comparison at 6 and 12 months in that presentation. If we were able to see whether TAHW followed the same drop of TAHC (target area hair count) between 6-12 months then maybe we would be able to say for certain that androgen receptor upregulation is occurring.

All we have is the comparison to vehicle at 12 months:

1611409222737.png

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1611922733496.png

@pegasus2

Based on the data we currently have I was wondering what you think about the 2.5% BID results? Particularly between the 6 and 12 months. Between months 6-9 there was a TAHC decrease of 10.3 but between months 9-12 there was only a TAHC decrease of 2.2. I'm wondering if this is how AR upregulation would behave?

I also wonder if the reason for the post 6 month drop off was Breezula meant lots of vellus (non-terminal) hairs sprouted but breezula couldn't maintain these hairs long term?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 155869

@pegasus2

Based on the data we currently have I was wondering what you think about the 2.5% BID results? Particularly between the 6 and 12 months. Between months 6-9 there was a TAHC decrease of 10.3 but between months 9-12 there was only a TAHC decrease of 2.2. I'm wondering if this is how AR upregulation would behave?

I also wonder if the reason for the post 6 month drop off was Breezula meant lots of vellus (non-terminal) hairs sprouted but breezula couldn't maintain these hairs long term?
I have the feeling that Clascoterone is the weakest AA we have.

There are plenty more effective AAs, but with plenty more risks ugh.

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the feeling that Clascoterone is the weakest AA we have.

There are plenty more effective AAs, but with plenty more risks ugh.
I disagree. I have found it very effective, maybe slightly less so that RU but I’d recommend to those on the fence. It’s expensive but not extortionate if you buy 10g at a time and use 50mg per day on the hair line

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree. I have found it very effective, maybe slightly less so that RU but I’d recommend to those on the fence. It’s expensive but not extortionate if you buy 10g at a time and use 50mg per day on the hair line
Have you been using it for more than 6 months? Not to worry you but are you concerned about AR upregulation?

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you been using it for more than 6 months? Not to worry you but are you concerned about AR upregulation?
I’ve been using for about a year. Yes, I am concerned but at the time I just needed to do something so I went for it and pleased I did. I do feel that upregulation is a real thing though, definitely experienced it when I switched back from Avodart to Propecia. Crazy shedding unlike anything previously experienced. I’d say start it but be aware that you can’t stop using it

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been using for about a year. Yes, I am concerned but at the time I just needed to do something so I went for it and pleased I did. I do feel that upregulation is a real thing though, definitely experienced it when I switched back from Avodart to Propecia. Crazy shedding unlike anything previously experienced. I’d say start it but be aware that you can’t stop using it

Interesting, did the shedding you felt from switching from Dutasteride to Finasteride ever stabilize? Trying to find out if the number of androgen receptors will go back to normal after a period of time.

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting, did the shedding you felt from switching from Dutasteride to Finasteride ever stabilize? Trying to find out if the number of androgen receptors will go back to normal after a period of time.
As soon as I realised what I’d done I switched straight back to Dutasteride and I am still on it in combo with CB/RU. The shedding stabilised when i increased the potency of the regimen but I’m afraid I wasn’t off dutasteride for long enough to say whether an individual will recover from up-regulation. I would imagine that things probably do stabilise over time but i can’t be sure at all- it’s just guessing really.
Definitely never switch down though. If you increase the strength of the regimen then keep going at that strength

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As soon as I realised what I’d done I switched straight back to Dutasteride and I am still on it in combo with CB/RU. The shedding stabilised when i increased the potency of the regimen but I’m afraid I wasn’t off dutasteride for long enough to say whether an individual will recover from up-regulation. I would imagine that things probably do stabilise over time but i can’t be sure at all- it’s just guessing really.
Definitely never switch down though. If you increase the strength of the regimen then keep going at that strength
I wonder if we could use something like estriol to downregulate the number of receptors..

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you assume this is upregulation rather then the difference of 20-30% more DHT in your system? I would assume you are just shocking your follicles with levels of hormones they havn't experienced in years.

The idea of upregulation from CB though is complete non-sense. If that were the case, kids using winlevi for acne would get subtle relief then destroy their skin. It feels like an idea thought up by people who know nothing about drug interactions or body chemistry but saw a chart that looks like a sine wave and thought there is no possible other reasonable explanation then hairloss getting worse (while ironically still being above baseline 1 year in).

Last edited:

keepingmyhairr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I am using the cb at 2% in stemoxydine, I have used finasteride and topical finasteride and with all of them I have a problem and it is pain in the testicles, I start with cold in the area and I notice that it goes wrong, and then pain and discomfort, how can be possible and what I can do

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be interesting to know if you experience that same pain with the optimum dose of CB at 7.5%. If you do then you would prove that CB is not completely side free depending on your sensitivity unlike some people will believe. I personally don't think it's that different. It's just a weaker AA and this comes with the good and the bad part.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be interesting to know if you experience that same pain with the optimum dose of CB at 7.5%. If you do then you would prove that CB is not completely side free depending on your sensitivity unlike some people will believe. I personally don't think it's that different. It's just a weaker AA and this comes with the good and the bad part.
No it wouldn't? You'd also have to prove that your compound was the same chemical purity as the one used by the actual company, and that you vehicle was the same.