The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m interested in this actually- I didn’t get on well with PG/ Ethanol (hair became very brittle) so have tried Estradiol and Stemox. It seems to dissolve best in stemox and is no hassle- I’m very happy with this vehicle. It’s true though, all the literature says that CB is aqua-phobic but honestly it seems fine. I mix it then immediately apply it, not sure if that helps

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would help if you could use a 10x loupe and look at the solution with back light to see flakes suspended like in a snow globe

zz_topless

My Regimen
Reaction score
A quick question for the group - do you know what color cb-03-01 is in solution? I mixed 1g into standard pg/eth minoxidil solution and forgot about it for a month, and now it is a dull orange. Is this normal?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
oops you just lost $50. Powder is white. Are you keeping the mix in the fridge? Can't you check with the rest of your batch you keep in the freezer?

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
[...] when Propecia failed (after 9 years maintenance) the progression was nightmarishly rapid!

Same here! After 20 years on Proscar, the drug stopped working and it seemed that mother nature wanted to make up for lost time. :(

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really. Ut stopped working gradually but you finally caught up with its lack of efficiency when your loss reached a 50% density.

zz_topless

My Regimen
Reaction score
oops you just lost $50. Powder is white. Are you keeping the mix in the fridge? Can't you check with the rest of your batch you keep in the freezer?
Damn, that's rough - and it's more like $100 because I bought from science bio. Wasn't keeping the mix in the fridge. Will try again - thanks for troubleshooting!

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would alfatradiol be a viable vehicle for CB?
I’ve used alfratradiol and it seems like a decent vehicle, the cb dissolves in a similar way to stemox. Would be interested in what others think about this- water is much lower on the ingredients list so alfratradiol may be a better option than stemox

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't alfratradiol a powder? You guys keep insisting to use an aqueous solution while the patent doesn't mention any of it. Not sure where you are trying to get to but okay whatever

Leauxi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't alfratradiol a powder? You guys keep insisting to use an aqueous solution while the patent doesn't mention any of it. Not sure where you are trying to get to but okay whatever
I should’ve been more specific. I’m using the product Ell Cranell

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alfratradiol is a liquid. It’s a topical anti androgen used as a hair loss product, mostly in Germany. I use Pantostin. I think there’s quite a bit of deliberation about which is the ideal vehicle and really they all seem to be pretty similar in effectiveness. Just mix in stemox, alfratradiol or PG/ Ethanol and see if it stops your hairloss. Maybe experiment with RU first as it’s cheaper, then switch to CB if worried about the unknown long term, cumulative effects of RU

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cassiopea removed that presentation from their website, and replaced it with the one comparing hair count to baseline at 6 months then comparing to vehicle at 12 months. That's a highly deceptive practice.
@pegasus2

Do you still have the original presentation downloaded on your PC/Laptop somewhere where CB-03-01 12 month results was compared to baseline instead of vehicle? The one with this image below?

Breezula phase two data vs baseline.png

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2

Do you still have the original presentation downloaded on your PC/Laptop somewhere where CB-03-0112 month results was compared to baseline instead of vehicle? The one with this image below?
Sorry, I don't have it.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2

Damn that's a shame I was hoping to see whether they recorded TAHW (target area hair width) to baseline comparison at 6 and 12 months in that presentation. If we were able to see whether TAHW followed the same drop of TAHC (target area hair count) between 6-12 months then maybe we would be able to say for certain that androgen receptor upregulation is occurring.

All we have is the comparison to vehicle at 12 months:

1611409222737.png

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1611922733496.png

@pegasus2

Based on the data we currently have I was wondering what you think about the 2.5% BID results? Particularly between the 6 and 12 months. Between months 6-9 there was a TAHC decrease of 10.3 but between months 9-12 there was only a TAHC decrease of 2.2. I'm wondering if this is how AR upregulation would behave?

I also wonder if the reason for the post 6 month drop off was Breezula meant lots of vellus (non-terminal) hairs sprouted but breezula couldn't maintain these hairs long term?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 155869

@pegasus2

Based on the data we currently have I was wondering what you think about the 2.5% BID results? Particularly between the 6 and 12 months. Between months 6-9 there was a TAHC decrease of 10.3 but between months 9-12 there was only a TAHC decrease of 2.2. I'm wondering if this is how AR upregulation would behave?

I also wonder if the reason for the post 6 month drop off was Breezula meant lots of vellus (non-terminal) hairs sprouted but breezula couldn't maintain these hairs long term?
I have the feeling that Clascoterone is the weakest AA we have.

There are plenty more effective AAs, but with plenty more risks ugh.

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the feeling that Clascoterone is the weakest AA we have.

There are plenty more effective AAs, but with plenty more risks ugh.
I disagree. I have found it very effective, maybe slightly less so that RU but I’d recommend to those on the fence. It’s expensive but not extortionate if you buy 10g at a time and use 50mg per day on the hair line

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree. I have found it very effective, maybe slightly less so that RU but I’d recommend to those on the fence. It’s expensive but not extortionate if you buy 10g at a time and use 50mg per day on the hair line
Have you been using it for more than 6 months? Not to worry you but are you concerned about AR upregulation?