The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Penis shrinkage (both shaft and testicles), hard flaccid, hourglass shape, numbness, loose scrotum. I'm 100% being serious and I was extremely skeptical of pfs before this. I've already seen 2 urologists and they've given me very little reassurance that my sides will go away. Btw, I'm college educated and have no history of both physical and mental health issues. It's not "in my head," but totally real.
Wow, I am sorry to hear that.

CB-03-01 should have no systemic absorption... thats just... crazy.

tgfbeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
All this, only with CB?
Yes. It's crazy.

I'm still in shock honestly. I'm trying to stay positive but it's really hard emotionally. It makes you realize how much more important sexual health is than hair.

I've ordered blood work which I'll post publicly once the results come in. It will show my FSH, LH, T, DHT, E2, cortisol, and possibly ACTH. I have a baseline from October 2020 at my healthiest physical condition to compare. I've also read that blood work can show up "normal" for people with sexual sides, but luckily I have all of my levels to compare to.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it's always important to take baseline tests. Especially with hormones as, as you say, things could be ill-functioning even within what labs consider normal range.

Within the 3 cases of HPTA axis silencing in the Winlevi studies, all of them have recovered. I hope (and think) you will make it

tgfbeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it's always important to take baseline tests. Especially with hormones as, as you say, things could be ill-functioning even within what labs consider normal range.

Within the 3 cases of HPTA axis silencing in the Winlevi studies, all of them have recovered. I hope (and think) you will make it
Could HPTA axis shut down cause sexual side effects? I cannot find references that correlate the two.

tgfbeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you. While I'm waiting for my labs, I spoke to another urologist who believes that CB increased testosterone levels significantly, leading to high aromatization into estrogen, which subsequently caused anti-androgenic effects, suppressing my FSH and LH. In addition, he believes that I may have a lack of nighttime erections, or penile tumescence, which has decreased blood flow to my penis. High estrogen seems like the most logical explanation to me, personally. He thinks my condition is reversible, but he thought it was especially dangerous that CB is a steroidal anti-androgen, rather than non-steroidal, because it has a greater hormonal affect. I will keep everyone updated.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could be. The only thing surprising with this would be that supposedly, CB is not supposed to have any effect on plasma T (or other androgens).

There was a user @Canuto who hypothesized that cortexolone could signal the adrenals to shut down, triggering the cascade of events with HPTA axis silencing.

May I ask what was your dosage?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cb-03-01 can't have these effects... my god. What would happen then to all these 12yo kids getting Winlevi... I really think your Cb-03-01 wasnt legit. Thats just so scary to hear, that it's unbelieveable. Hope you're doing ok now.

tgfbeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could be. The only thing surprising with this would be that supposedly, CB is not supposed to have any effect on plasma T (or other androgens).

There was a user @Canuto who hypothesized that cortexolone could signal the adrenals to shut down, triggering the cascade of events with HPTA axis silencing.

May I ask what was your dosage?
50 mg/day. Yeah HPTA axis shutdown could be my problem. Dropped LH and FSH -> underactive testes -> reduced T. Honestly I have most of the sexual sides people have on propeciahelp. Things have gotten progressively worse since I've stopped too.

tgfbeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cb-03-01 can't have these effects... my god. What would happen then to all these 12yo kids getting Winlevi... I really think your Cb-03-01 wasnt legit. Thats just so scary to hear, that it's unbelieveable. Hope you're doing ok now.
Only time will tell. Once I have it tested we'll know the verdict on CB. At this point I just want a path towards recovery. I could care less about my hair anymore. Health truly is most important.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only time will tell. Once I have it tested we'll know the verdict on CB. At this point I just want a path towards recovery. I could care less about my hair anymore. Health truly is most important.
Yeah I get that. There is still hair system, they look good nowadays and in the society nowadays hair systems are a normal thing. :D

For sure we will get sometime a better treatment, maybe even hair multiplication -> Stemson Therapeutics, but we will see :).

For now its important that you recover! Best of luck!

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
50 mg/day. Yeah HPTA axis shutdown could be my problem. Dropped LH and FSH -> underactive testes -> reduced T. Honestly I have most of the sexual sides people have on propeciahelp. Things have gotten progressively worse since I've stopped too.

For how long have you been taking CB?

And what's your regimen besides?

tgfbeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I get that. There is still hair system, they look good nowadays and in the society nowadays hair systems are a normal thing. :D

For sure we will get sometime a better treatment, maybe even hair multiplication -> Stemson Therapeutics, but we will see :).

For now its important that you recover! Best of luck!
Thank you for the words of encouragement.

For how long have you been taking CB?

And what's your regimen besides?
I took it for 2 weeks. I've never taken anything else. I microneedle but stopped during CB to avoid any systemic sides. Didn't matter in the end. I'm back to needling but I'm seeking treatment from multiple urologists right now to undo the effects. All of them believe clascoterone goes systemic. Shocking...

tgfbeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
This your story?

Yes. I wrote it in the midst of frantic mood today. I still cannot believe it's really happened to me. Pigeon, have you had pfs-like symptoms before?

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes. I wrote it in the midst of frantic mood today. I still cannot believe it's really happened to me. Pigeon, have you had pfs-like symptoms before?
Hi mate I'm sorry you are going through this. This shouldn't have happened with CB. However now that you discontinued it I'm sure that the urologists will refer you to endocrinologists that will get your levels to a baseline.
Just wanted to mention that the initial shock of this happening might have exacerbated the issue.
For the past 6 months I've been dealing with parkinsonism symptoms which have put me on a tailspin of anxiety and some depression. And of course my libido dropped my erections are not what they are supposed to be. Our mental state has so much effect it is crazy.
And it definitely goes wild when we are first faced with hair loss.
Keep going to the doctors, follow their instructions and no matter how corny it sounds try to get your mind off of the current situation.

Just another shorty story for you.
About 8 or 9 years ago I was finishing college, was under a lot of stress and a year before I realized I have hair loss.
Mentally it was sh*t. Started having testicle pain. Something like you described. After going through all the possible checkups (they even stuck a
q tip into my penis to test for STDs) all the results came back negative. The urologist told me it must be in my head. Slowly after a few months the pain vanished.
I am not saying your cause is psychological, on the contrary, just also take care of your mental side as well.
All the best mate.

TheBlackSuit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is Lyphar still the best Chinese supplier for CB? Did anyone do a purity test in the last couple of months?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

CB DOES have systemic absorption. Phase I or II (can't remember which) showed that as you keep taking it at some point you reach a steady level of CB in the blood, that is UNMETABOLIZED CB, not the inactive metabolite.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
CB DOES have systemic absorption. Phase I or II (can't remember which) showed that as you keep taking it at some point you reach a steady level of CB in the blood, that is UNMETABOLIZED CB, not the inactive metabolite.
Crazy. Its even a SAA, means it has effects on the HPTA axis, thus affecting T tremendously, wow. That explains a lot. So then, taking oral NSAA seems much safer than this lmao
But very weird, CB-03-01 is actually pretty weak. Idk what to say, I hope the member gets better and better over time :(