The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
For much less than that price you could easily ship 5mg to any other civilised country with affordable services.

tgfbeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
This would completely disagree with their study for both the acne version and CB, though. The metabolite is supposed to be almost harmless when systematic.
Something's not right then. For me at least, it goes systemic and I have no reason to lie about it. Either science.bio is fraudulent (the purity tests are forged) and they're sending another topical AA, or CB doesn't rapidly and sufficiently hydrolyze into cortexolone. I must add that I experienced zero cortisol-related sides or HPTA axis deficiency symptoms. I mean is it really possible that the company actually sent me RU or something? I have 4 grams unopened if anybody wants to see the packaging/raw powder.

Last edited:

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Something's not right then. For me at least, it goes systemic and I have no reason to lie about it. Either science.bio is fraudulent (the purity tests are forged) and they're sending another topical AA, or CB doesn't rapidly hydrolyze into cortexelone. I must add that I experienced zero cortisol-related sides or HPTA axis deficiency symptoms. I mean is it really possible that the company actually sent me RU or something? I have 4 grams unopened if anybody wants to see the packaging/raw powder.

Why don’t you guys who use experimental powders do some basic home purity tests?

CB has a published melting point. Throw 5 mg into an old frying pan and heat very very slowly until it starts to melt. Monitor pan surface temperature next to the CB using a cheap infrared thermometer. If the melt is clean and the temperature is in-range, then you can have at least some confidence you aren’t being sent something entirely different.

Obviously there are more sophisticated tests you can run at home but the ghetto frying pan melting test takes 5 minutes so that’s why I mentioned it.

tgfbeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don’t you guys who use experimental powders do some basic home purity tests?

CB has a published melting point. Throw 5 mg into an old frying pan and heat very very slowly until it starts to melt. Monitor pan surface temperature next to the CB using a cheap infrared thermometer. If the melt is clean and the temperature is in-range, then you can have at least some confidence you aren’t being sent something entirely different.

Obviously there are more sophisticated tests you can run at home but the ghetto frying pan melting test takes 5 minutes so that’s why I mentioned it.
That's actually very smart. I will try it and get back to you.

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's actually very smart. I will try it and get back to you.

Do 10 minutes of research online to make sure you do it correctly. Heat the pan as slow as possible and preferably put multiple 5 mg dots in a linear pattern radiating away from the area of the pan near the heat source. The CB dots should melt in order at the correct temperature with the dot near the heat source melting first. When measuring temperature, hold the infrared thermometer close to the pan because the infrared beam width is actually quite large and you don’t want the temperature of the whole pan, just the area right next to the CB.

tgfbeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do 10 minutes of research online to make sure you do it correctly. Heat the pan as slow as possible and preferably put multiple 5 mg dots in a linear pattern radiating away from the area of the pan near the heat source. The CB dots should melt in order at the correct temperature with the dot near the heat source melting first. When measuring temperature, hold the infrared thermometer close to the pan because the infrared beam width is actually quite large and you don’t want the temperature of the whole pan, just the area right next to the CB.
Okay, will see what I can do. Here is the product in case anybody wants to see.

Attachments

• IMG_6174.JPG
    IMG_6174.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_6175.JPG
    IMG_6175.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_6176.JPG
    IMG_6176.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 102

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Something's not right then. For me at least, it goes systemic and I have no reason to lie about it. Either science.bio is fraudulent (the purity tests are forged) and they're sending another topical AA, or CB doesn't rapidly and sufficiently hydrolyze into cortexolone. I must add that I experienced zero cortisol-related sides or HPTA axis deficiency symptoms. I mean is it really possible that the company actually sent me RU or something? I have 4 grams unopened if anybody wants to see the packaging/raw powder.
It's completely possible that the purity of whatever batch you received is not as pure as the stock sheet that comes with the order. Claim whatever you want about the hair product but I'm not so jaded that I'd believe that the FDA would be okay with f*****g over children with acne using the cream, nor that these studies would be in anyway fraudulent. Misleading on efficacy perhaps, but not fraudulent on safety data.

tgfbeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's completely possible that the purity of whatever batch you received is not as pure as the stock sheet that comes with the order. Claim whatever you want about the hair product but I'm not so jaded that I'd believe that the FDA would be okay with f*****g over children with acne using the cream, nor that these studies would be in anyway fraudulent. Misleading on efficacy perhaps, but not fraudulent on safety data.
I was talking about the distributor science.bio potentially being fraudulent, not the actual company, Cassiopea.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was talking about the distributor science.bio potentially being fraudulent, not the actual company, Cassiopea.
No no I know, but this thread is full of people claiming that Cassiopea must be wrong on side effects because they got some from their third-party batch, or furthermore that the drug is a flop for the same reason. Most people are not doing their own testing to ensure what they have is actually cb.

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Exactly. I mean CB is an anti androgen that is currently approved by the FDA for use on children for cosmetic purposes. If they are wrong about the safety profile of this drug, i.e. if it does indeed cause systemic antiandrogenic effects, it will be over for the FDA.

Now the FDA has no short history of approving drugs that actually terrible for people (just see the wiki page for List of Withdrawn Drugs), but in most cases those drugs were approved for adults for medical, not cosmetic, purposes. Thus, the risk tolerance was much higher.

I think that if a person experiencing antiandrogenic side effects from grey-market CB, it is more likely that it is either in their head or they received a product that is not pure CB.

I would personally never trust a mysterious white powder from China without having every batch tested first. I know a lot of people aren’t as careful, but they should be aware there is no guarantee that what they received is what they ordered. These companies like science.bio, Kane, anageninc, etc. all exist in a quasi-illegal grey area and maintain their anonymity for a very good reason.

Last edited:

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. I mean CB is an anti androgen that is currently approved by the FDA for use on children for cosmetic purposes. If they are wrong about the safety profile of this drug, i.e. if it does indeed cause systemic antiandrogenic effects, it will be over for the FDA.

Now the FDA has no short history of approving drugs that actually terrible for people (just see the wiki page for List of Withdrawn Drugs), but in most cases those drugs were approved for adults for medical, not cosmetic, purposes. Thus, the risk tolerance was much higher.

I think that if a person experiencing antiandrogenic side effects from grey-market CB, it is more likely that it is either in their head or they received a product that is not pure CB.

I would personally never trust a mysterious white powder from China enough to use it on my body without having every batch tested first. I know a lot of people aren’t as careful, but they should be aware there is no guarantee that what they received is what they ordered. These companies like science.bio, Kane, anageninc, etc. all exist in a quasi-illegal grey area and maintain their anonymity for a very good reason.
Well said. I have the exact same sentiments towards the idea that CB could upregulate the AR. Think about what would be happening to kids with severe acne if they used this and had success for 4-5 months then it blew up on them. Casseopia would be bankrupt before CB ever passed phase 3.

tgfbeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
After some thought, I suspect that the addition of Transcutol in my case, may be contributing to unwanted systemic effects. I'm using something called diethylene glycol monoethyl ether. Transcutol is the highly purified form of this solvent. Now, what I have is highly purified, but it's not the actual brand Transcutol. This could mean that there are impurities in my solvent, but I don't believe it would potentiate systemic anti-androgenic effects.

However, I noticed that when I applied the CB solution to my temples, the skin swelled ever so slightly. It just felt like my skin was tight. After reading some literature on Transcutol, here's what I found: "Transcutol is able to significantly contribute to the swelling of the intercellular spaces of the stratum corneum. This unique ability to swell the intercellular path of the skin’s barrier gives rise to both skin retention (the intracutaneous skin depot) and skin penetration enhancement ... The effect is a significant decrease of its diffusional resistance (increased drug diffusivity)." [1]

"Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether when used in a 99.9+% pure pharmaceutical grade is safe and well tolerated. Up to half of the applied solvent crosses the skin’s barrier and becomes systemic." [2]

[1] https://link.springer.com/article/10.1208/s12249-018-1196-8
[2] https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1473-2165.2011.00590.x

I don't think this changes anything, because CB should still hydrolyze even if Transcutol significantly increases systemic absorption. But I've noticed that most people who've used CB in the past could not easily obtain Transcutol, which may have been a reason as to why they figured CB was "ineffective" or devoid of any systemic effects. However, I'm still suspicious of the CB not being legit.

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After some thought, I suspect that the addition of Transcutol in my case, may be contributing to unwanted systemic effects. I'm using something called diethylene glycol monoethyl ether. Transcutol is the highly purified form of this solvent. Now, what I have is highly purified, but it's not the actual brand Transcutol. This could mean that there are impurities in my solvent, but I don't believe it would potentiate systemic anti-androgenic effects.

However, I noticed that when I applied the CB solution to my temples, the skin swelled ever so slightly. It just felt like my skin was tight. After reading some literature on Transcutol, here's what I found: "Transcutol is able to significantly contribute to the swelling of the intercellular spaces of the stratum corneum. This unique ability to swell the intercellular path of the skin’s barrier gives rise to both skin retention (the intracutaneous skin depot) and skin penetration enhancement ... The effect is a significant decrease of its diffusional resistance (increased drug diffusivity)." [1]

"Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether when used in a 99.9+% pure pharmaceutical grade is safe and well tolerated. Up to half of the applied solvent crosses the skin’s barrier and becomes systemic." [2]

[1] https://link.springer.com/article/10.1208/s12249-018-1196-8
[2] https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1473-2165.2011.00590.x

I don't think this changes anything, because CB should still hydrolyze even if Transcutol significantly increases systemic absorption. But I've noticed that most people who've used CB in the past could not easily obtain Transcutol, which may have been a reason as to why they figured CB was "ineffective" or devoid of any systemic effects. However, I'm still suspicious of the CB not being legit.

Why are using that vehicle instead of a standard ethanol/pg one?

tgfbeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are using that vehicle instead of a standard ethanol/pg one?
I'm using the vehicle from the patent that was used in the phase 2 trial I believe. Example 4 is ethanol, PG, Transcutol (1:1:1 ratio).

"The formulation described in Example 4 was studied in a clinical trial to evaluate its pharmacokinetic profile, safety, and tolerability. According to the study protocol, 1 ml of the formulation (corresponding to 50 mg of cortexolone-17α-propionate) was applied once a day on study day 1 and then twice daily thereafter on study days 2-28 to the areas of the scalp suffering from alopecia." [1]

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using the vehicle from the patent that was used in the phase 2 trial I believe. Example 4 is ethanol, PG, Transcutol (1:1:1 ratio).

"The formulation described in Example 4 was studied in a clinical trial to evaluate its pharmacokinetic profile, safety, and tolerability. According to the study protocol, 1 ml of the formulation (corresponding to 50 mg of cortexolone-17α-propionate) was applied once a day on study day 1 and then twice daily thereafter on study days 2-28 to the areas of the scalp suffering from alopecia." [1]
Is this drug worth trying over RU? I can do more high risk/high reward, I'm on finasteride and barely maintaining. Have balls like coconuts.

tgfbeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this drug worth trying over RU? I can do more high risk/high reward, I'm on finasteride and barely maintaining. Have balls like coconuts.
I chose to try it over RU but there are some unknown variables still which might make experimentation unsafe. You'd want to make sure it's legit. I bought from science.bio because they do independent testing for every batch and post them publicly, so they seemed safer than other distributors. I will try again in a month or so at a lower dose after cross validating what science has sent me. I was noticing vellus hairs come in a bit stronger on my temples so regrowth is definitely possible, albeit my hair loss is very tame, so YMMV.

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All good points here- thanks particularly to Ausgetbombt, that is a great idea. I will definitely do this to start things off.
I think what this boils down to for all of us is that we need to make sure that what we are buying online is real CB. That way we’re in the clear. Even if we have side effects they would seem less significant if we knew that it was CB because we have the information about what it’s effects are in the body. If it turns out that we’re paying a grand a year for RU then we’ll all feel pretty silly.
Why don’t we pool our mental resources and research an independent company that will reliably test our CB for a reasonable price?

tgfbeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update:
I'm no longer taking CB because of sexual sides. If anybody wants to try CB from science.bio, I have 4 grams left. I will send for free because I'm curious to see how others respond. It works for hair loss, but I'm just too sensitive to AA medications. Let me know if you're willing to try it.

The CB comes packaged in 1g containers so I have 4 x (1 gram) unopened packages.