The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

tgfbeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, just checked science bio as I’m interested in changing my CB supplier. They are very expensive- almost double Wuhan/ Kane. Do you feel it’s worth it? I agree that they seem the most professional of all the suppliers I’ve seen.
Also, where are you buying transcutal?
As to the side effects.. I have felt no sides. I think only a tiny amount can go systemic through transdermal absorption- though I am no expert on this.
I think also consider psychosomatic side effects. Can feel very real- I had no idea until I got ‘heart palpitations’ from oral minoxidil and ‘chest tightness’ from RU. Both were imagined- probably just indigestion. The mind can be very powerful!
Hey Hair-pun,
I do think they're the safest option, otherwise I wouldn't have ordered from them in the first place. For the transcutol, I use a high purity Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether (>99.7%), which is the same thing as Transcutol. It needs to have a very high purity, otherwise it's not safe for topical use. I ordered it from grntecinc on ebay.

Yeah I get it, I'm fully aware that it could partially be psychosomatic, particularly the feeling in my muscles. However the ball ache is not imagined, I promise you haha. What's your dosage protocol currently?

tgfbeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn’t CB lose efficacy after 7 months tho?
According to the data, yes, but the explanations presented so far are not very sound (i.e. AR upregulation, HPA axis shutdown, etc.). Honestly, it could be a mistake in the presentation of the data, but that's extremely unlikely. The only way to see would be to compare anecdotal experiences of longterm users with the cassiopea data.

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Hair-pun,
I do think they're the safest option, otherwise I wouldn't have ordered from them in the first place. For the transcutol, I use a high purity Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether (>99.7%), which is the same thing as Transcutol. It needs to have a very high purity, otherwise it's not safe for topical use. I ordered it from grntecinc on ebay.

Yeah I get it, I'm fully aware that it could partially be psychosomatic, particularly the feeling in my muscles. However the ball ache is not imagined, I promise you haha. What's your dosage protocol currently?
Ah yes, I’m sure there could be side effects- certainly not doubting you when you say this. We all react differently to these drugs. I hope they subside when you find the right dosage. Thanks for the tip off about transcutal. Think I may start with the alcohol/pg/ transcutal vehicle at some point.
Currently I’m using 60mg CB and 20mg RU mixed into 1.75ml alfratradiol (pantostin) once a day after showering. I also use stemox as a vehicle. Both vehicles seem similar to me. I’m pleased I made the jump on to CB tbh. I thought it was game over when dutasteride didn’t fix it but in combo with cb my hair fall has reduced significantly. Unsure how long this will last but will enjoy it while it does!
I would recommend that you stick with it and tinker with your dosage until you find a dosage that works for you. I have done this a few times and I’m happy with mine for now. Give me a shout if you need any more info, I’m no expert but keen to help if I can. Hope it goes well!

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to the data, yes, but the explanations presented so far are not very sound (i.e. AR upregulation, HPA axis shutdown, etc.). Honestly, it could be a mistake in the presentation of the data, but that's extremely unlikely. The only way to see would be to compare anecdotal experiences of longterm users with the cassiopea data.
The data doesn't indicate it loses it's effectiveness after 7 months, it's still above baseline and well above vehicle after 12 months. The only thing that we can infer from the data is that it wasn't able to maintain growth or potentially fully stabilize loss within 12 months. There is absolutely 0 evidence for AR upregulation, just uneducated guesses because the gains disappeared. This drug also wasn't developed as a growth product, so the only thing we should care about is being above vehicle and baseline longer then 1 year, which, of course we don't know because the study ended.

If it lost effectiveness or sped up hair loss (AR upregulation), then the 12 month results would be equal to or less then vehicle. Instead, it was 9% (or whatever) above vehicle while still being above baseline.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
You literally don't have a clue what you are talking about. The fact that you once again said "half a year" just shows you are just referencing the trial chart and have no further insight into the efficacy.
Fair enough. Only time will tell. Good luck, friend.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen a few people mention that your CB solution should be kept in the fridge? Is there any reason to this?

tgfbeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anybody have a possible explanation as to why some people have experienced anti-androgenic sides on CB (assuming it's legit)? Could it be the vehicle causing too much penetration? Maybe the Transcutol? I also didn't emulsify with Polysorbate 80 and ascorbyl palmitate, so maybe adding those steps to make a more lipophilic solution are vital to achieve a more localized drug delivery effect? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anybody have a possible explanation as to why some people have experienced anti-androgenic sides on CB (assuming it's legit)? Could it be the vehicle causing too much penetration? Maybe the Transcutol? I also didn't emulsify with Polysorbate 80 and ascorbyl palmitate, so maybe adding those steps to make a more lipophilic solution are vital to achieve a more localized drug delivery effect? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
I think everything that works has SOME chance with sides. I think if it has a binding affinity strong enough to compete with TEST, it must be able to affect you in some way, systematically, that could cause sides. I'm no expert tho-- pure speculation

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think everything that works has SOME chance with sides. I think if it has a binding affinity strong enough to compete with TEST, it must be able to affect you in some way, systematically, that could cause sides. I'm no expert tho-- pure speculation
This would completely disagree with their study for both the acne version and CB, though. The metabolite is supposed to be almost harmless when systematic.

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This would completely disagree with their study for both the acne version and CB, though. The metabolite is supposed to be almost harmless when systematic.
I agree and know that's what they said. Just makes me a bit dubious. But then again, what the hell would I know. I'm far from a scientist lol

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Polysorbate 80 on its own might have results in terms of hair loss improvement, which is good, one would think but it might ruin the ability to adjudge what is causing any perceived improvement.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't it true tho that the results drastically went downhill after about 6-7 months of usage?
They reported hair gains at 6-7 months but almost back to baseline by the 1 year mark. Still ahead of vehicle by 14% or something, though. So it was still effective in some capacity, just wasn't able to hold growth at 1yr.

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Chaps,
I’m really struggling to find a lab to test my CB. Most just say they won’t do it, some recommend contacting Cassiopea- another quoted £900!
Can anyone recommend a lab, ideally in the U.K., that I could send a sample to?
Thanks!

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
For much less than that price you could easily ship 5mg to any other civilised country with affordable services.